Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: worst character on game - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2052/t288987-worst-character-on-game/4.htm

Author:   Sphinx
Date:   Dec 01, 03 at 6:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: worst character on game
-------------------------------------------
quote JamesBlonde
I can't stand berserker he is so annoying a wannabe stone astroth grrr he makes me mad he's so slow grrr i don't like slow characters! i like the fast eligant characters that can move good!
Actually Astaroth is a wannabe Berserker, since Berserker is really Rock, who was around in Soul Blade, the first game in the series

Author:   nerdynoob
Date:   Dec 01, 03 at 7:03pm (PST)
The worst character is Lizardman, who can he kill with his tiny sorryas* sword. his move are weak but he is fast though. I hate using him especially when they force you to use him in weapon master mode. I like Ivy, a hard character to master and heihachi is crazy with his 10 hits combos.

Author:   VidKid06
Date:   Dec 16, 03 at 8:54pm (PST)
Ok....Yunsung,IMO, is the best ever. He is sooooo cool...ok,NEWayz. I don't really like Astaroth or nightmare. Ivy is a pain to fight but I can deal with her. Cervantes......What was the point of creating him?

Author:   Taker4ever
Date:   Dec 24, 03 at 2:22pm (PST)
Ugh, definetely Beserker. he has 1 weapon, and is even slower than Astaroth!

I love Cervantes, he has one unblockable running move, and he has some boss throws.

Astaroth I hate, Nightmare is quite fast for a big guy, so I use him a lot.

I also despise Kilk. Because I'm bad with him, and my friend is a button basher, Klik suited him perfectly.

Author:   Syndelle
Date:   Dec 25, 03 at 11:54pm (PST)
I don't like Heihachi cos I'm not too keen on the idea of Tekken character being ported into the game. Like Yoshimitsu, I dislike him aswell. They started out in Tekken and thats where they should stay, In my opinion at least. Fighting wise I don't usually go for the huge bulky slow things that swing weapons almost as big as them - like Astaroth. I wouldn't say he's the worst character though, as his power probably does make up for his speed. I was never much of a fan of Lizardman and Berserker just...irritates me. If I bash all the buttons when using Ivy I could pull off some good moves but I find her difficult to use because of her style. Speedy characters all the way!

Author:   Avenger_X
Date:   Dec 26, 03 at 7:13am (PST)
I think Yoshimitsu is alright in this game.
I think Beserker and Lizardman are the worst in this game. Beserker is super strong, but super slow.

Author:   magician of black ch
Date:   Dec 26, 03 at 7:23pm (PST)
ok, i finally get to post mine (but i dont have ALL of the characters)
and its probably rapheal(sp)

Date:   Dec 26, 03 at 10:28pm (PST)
I have yet to unlock Assain, berserker and Lizardman.

And I think Raphael is amazing. I'm really good with him, try this:

Run, triangle, triangle + -> x3, square + down/left, down/left + l2, triangle x4. triangle + x.

Guaranteed knock out or ring out.

I managed to beat all endurance missions with Raphael. Draw enemie to edge, sidestep attack, triangle/x throw, ring out.

Author:   exsoldierCloudStrife
Date:   Dec 27, 03 at 4:21am (PST)
I absolutly abored Astaroth [sp?] He is so dang slow, and heavy hitter, and very anoying to fight/ fight with. He is proble the worst one for me. Now give me Xianghua, and I will kick some arse!
-∑§Ç§

Edit:Fixed my spelling

Date:   Dec 27, 03 at 11:23pm (PST)
I hate all characters that don't have any sort of defining feature, like Xiangu (sp?).

If you ask someone what game Astaroth is from, they'll say Soul Caliber, ask em what Xiangu is from and they won't know. They just irritate me, they're just so normal, they belong in a rpg not a fighting game.

Author:   TurboXL
Date:   Jan 01, 04 at 9:32pm (PST)
I hate Astaroth and Mitsuragi. Astaroth seems to not have many moves, he's slow, and once your down he has a few moves that keep you on the ground and is very cheap.
Mitsuragi looks like he should be fast(got the samurai thing goin' on) but really isn't, and i just don't like his moves.
I love using Talim, Taki, and Xiuanghua(pretty sure i spelled that wrong). Actually i'm pretty good with all the female characters except maybe Seung Mina.

Date:   Jan 01, 04 at 9:43pm (PST)
I don't like Assasin, cause I'm crap against him, but when I try to practice with him there is no command list. Grrrrr!

Author:   Gamebeater101
Date:   Sep 01, 04 at 11:16am (PST)
Maxi because his moves go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ...... and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and

Author:   Shuck
Date:   Sep 12, 04 at 4:31pm (PST)
I love Yoshimitsu in Tekken but in this he sucks. I don't like Asteroth either.

Author:   crono_04
Date:   Sep 13, 04 at 6:18am (PST)
worst has gotta be inferno. the definition of a filler character. i expect better from the final opponent.

but,don't be talkin' trash on mitsurugi. any character will destroy any other. it all depends on the player. and i happen to have learned how to make mitsurugi work,and he's the shiz-nite. voldo and seung mina/kilik,too. and nightmare.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.