Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Soul Calibur 2 Forum Guest Book - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2052/t26513-soul-calibur-2-forum-guest-book/3.htm

Author:   ShArKiE290
Date:   Sep 04, 03 at 10:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Soul Calibur 2 Forum Guest Book
-------------------------------------------
Hello!My name is ShArKIE290!I like to play Soul Calibur 2 games.I have the Gamecube version though.My favorite character is Nightmare!

Author:   Squaresoftgamer
Date:   Sep 04, 03 at 11:41pm (PST)
Sup ya'll, Square Enixgamer here. I got this game yesterday, started playing and I'm at the 2nd Gate on Mysauky (man, I have the worst spelling ever), the dude with the samuri sword. So I'll probaly be around here a little.

Author:   Cash The Stampede
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 1:50am (PST)
hey im cash the stampede and im gonna get the game

Author:   Arcaida
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 3:01am (PST)
IM ARCAIDA!
I like food and FOOD.
My favorite animals are Meese(I mean moose),monkeys,chickens, and the duckbilled-platapus.
Wait, no, I like soul calibur 2.

Author:   Nameless_Outlaw
Date:   Sep 06, 03 at 10:30am (PST)
I got this game a week ago. I just kept forgetting to come by the forum. Anyways the Names Nameless and 5 Bucks says i can kick everyones ass in here with Ivy

Author:   The Dark Tyrant
Date:   Sep 07, 03 at 6:44pm (PST)
Subject:   Your soul is doomed...
Yeah, that's right, doomed! I am One with The Fallen Soul; I am The Dark Tyrant (Tyrant for short!) Now, My fave character is Nightmare (as you can hopefully and obviously see by my avater) and I must say; frankly, this game is WICKED!!! I thought Nightmare from the first installment sucked, but they've definately made him look a LOT cooler. Well, one of my favorite quotes is in my sig as well as a picture of One with The Fallen Soul. Well, I'll be hanging around this forum a lot, so get used to meh!

Author:   dragonclawz
Date:   Sep 08, 03 at 10:29pm (PST)
I'm dragonclawz and I never realizes that this was also for PS2! I am renting it as soon as possible. Looks so dang cool.

Author:   What it is to burn
Date:   Sep 10, 03 at 3:50am (PST)
hi, my name is 'what it is to burn' and i know its a strange name but i love that song! by the way ive still got high hopes for sc3! 'thats if there will be one!?'

Author:   LRN
Date:   Sep 12, 03 at 1:31am (PST)
I'm LRN.... I'm a big Nightmare fan, and I know all of his skillz yo (lol) I love the Mid-Night Launcher... Its my favorite attack! I also hope to see ya folks around more often...

Author:   kin jazama
Date:   Sep 14, 03 at 2:05am (PST)
Yo I'm Kin Jazama, mixup of Jin Kazama from the Tekken series.

I just got the game and it's the hottest game out.

Author:   kin jazama
Date:   Sep 14, 03 at 2:06am (PST)
My bad,
The hottest FIGHTING game out.

Author:   Fenix THE Rampage
Date:   Sep 14, 03 at 8:11am (PST)
I am Fenix THE Rampage of DW4. You found me most of the time at DW4 Forum. I like this game. I like Nightmare, Necrid, and Cervante.

Author:   Majin_Sesshomaru
Date:   Sep 15, 03 at 1:20am (PST)
Hey Im Majin_Sesshomaru,I just bought this game yesterday,But I've been playing it at my friends house since it came out.I love this game,My Favrite person is Keep away Expert Ivy

Author:   Mikeymike
Date:   Sep 16, 03 at 3:26pm (PST)
Hello, my name is just as it appears to the left there.

I picked up this game after my buddy came by with it last week (was planning on getting it anyway), and started playing with Killik as my 1st character since he was the only one that night that could take out my friend's Raphael and Ivy.

I've got Killik down pretty well, next I'm moving on to Necrid, Xiangou (sp?), Yunsung, and Taki. Maxi, Cervantes, and Voldo come after that. I'd like to learn Ivy, but everybody seems to go after her.

I'm actually quite impressed with the amount of moves for each character, as well as how balanced they appear to be. There isn't 1 player in particular that simply don't enjoy playing.

Author:   Turkagent
Date:   Sep 16, 03 at 9:04pm (PST)
Subject:   Turkagent[Rob]
Hello, people. A freind told me about this place. Hmm...actally about this game, but its all the same. THought i would introduce myself since im putting alot of consideration into getting this game....probally actually will get this game later this month. So i thought i would introduce myself before i went and found some pictures of this game. By the way congrats again chibs(i wonder how long you were here before i noticed ^^ Hmmm....thats all i can think of off-hand. Ciao.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.