Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Items Moving - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/20375/t1567414-items-moving/

Author:   lbreen
Date:   Aug 17, 10 at 8:34am (PST)
Subject:   Items Moving
-------------------------------------------
Right i've got a question.
Why is it, that on my first few save game files on this game I got I got Idrials golden plate fauld at a dark altar in eregion, and more recently I've recieved it during a battle with a flagbearer orc, when rescuing some elves in green, in eregion, before I even had elegost! strange

Author:   Tazza20
Date:   Aug 17, 10 at 2:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Items Moving
Hello!

Right, so your saying you got the same item twice? You sure it was the same? I have no idea why that happened, don't think it has ever happened to me.

And Ibreen, I like how you've gone through practically every post in the forum and replied, even if they are about 5 years old. Lool

Date:   Aug 18, 10 at 8:05am (PST)
lol
no i dont mean i got the same item twice, i mean that on one save game i got it at one place, and then on another save file i got it somewhere else. it moved! It was idrials golden plate fauld or whatever its called.

Date:   Sep 07, 10 at 10:44am (PST)
hello?

Author:   Deoxor
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 5:01am (PST)
I believe that most items, with a few exceptions, don't have set locations, they are merely limited to that area of the game, but not any specific fight. So, Idrial's Gold Plate Fauld can be found in a few different places as long as they are within Eregion. Don't quote me on it though, I've been wrong before.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.