Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker is giving away Guild Wars 2 Living Story t-shirts! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2/t2033854-neoseeker-giving-away-guild-wars-2-living-story-shirts/3.htm

Author:   SliverFox
Date:   Jul 03, 14 at 7:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker is giving away Guild Wars 2 Living Story t-shirts!
-------------------------------------------
I would say there are several things that I would call memorable from the first season of the Living World.
For starters the new dungeons and mechanics that they introduced. Molten Facility, Aetherblade Retreat and later on the Twilight Assault path, they all showed us new ways of encounters and challenges that were just a blast to run with guildies.
The next thing would be the Labyrinthine Cliffs and the Zephyrites (Bazaar of the Four Winds), this was just eyecandy! It's kinda sad we're probably not going back to the Cliffs anymore
Also the first real encounter with Scarlet during the Queen's Jubilee / Clockwork Choas was one to remember with Lord Faren to the rescue (well he tried) and we rescuing him afterwards
The Twisted Marionette is next on my list. A 5-stage fight where the community required to work together in order to defeat the huge metal puppet. Just amazing how a community can get together and beat that thing. Also the 3 headed Wurm that was added in that patch contributed to that community effort.
The Battle for Lion's Arch didn't do much for me to be honest. It was great to stomp a rabbit finisher though Scarlet but the overall destruction of Lion's Arch (and emptiness afterwards) was more memorable to me than the whole LA fight and such.
And lastly I want to mention the very first Flame & Frost patch. That update is well known as the infamous Signpost patch. It is definatly one of Season 1 most memorable moments just because it was so bad. But look at the bright side, what followed after that has been pretty good (for most part).

Some other memorable mentions that had nothing to do with the LS S1 but definatly worth mentioning would be:
- The Lost Shores Karka Event, although the final event dragged on for way too long and was a massive lag fest I certainly had some fun times there and precursor lootz!
- Super Adventure Box, because it's Super Adventure Box!
- Tequatl Rising, same as with the Marionette the community got together and spent hours and hours trying to defeat it. It was just amazing.

Preferred Size: L (or XL)

Author:   bargamer
Date:   Jul 03, 14 at 11:55am (PST)
The best thing about Season 1 was Taimi. Maybe I'm just biased for Asura, cuz they only have two modes: hilariously-snarky or techno-babble. Taimi is the best at both.

I'd like a Large, please.

Author:   Wisher
Date:   Jul 03, 14 at 1:37pm (PST)
My favorite part of season 1 would be this giveaway. I sadly don't play Guild Wars, but that shirt design is pretty sweet. If not playing the game dqs me then good luck to everyone else. If I can still win then 2xl preferably and thanks.

Author:   Hellmasker
Date:   Jul 03, 14 at 1:51pm (PST)
Watching the cutscene during Scarlet's initial assault was really what stood out for me. To that point, I had yet to experience that kind of anger toward a video game character.
Size L please

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Jul 03, 14 at 7:45pm (PST)
All excellent reasons. It's fun seeing what everyone picks out when you ask them what their favorite part of such a vast game is.

Keep 'em coming.

Author:   SheZow
Date:   Jul 04, 14 at 5:58am (PST)
the best part is rescuing everyone. I am more of a preserver then a taker of life. I find it to be a rather good aspect of the game. my size is XL

Author:   harbin
Date:   Jul 04, 14 at 7:10am (PST)
The thing that I liked most was how the main antagonist was defeated by the end of Season 1. I don't know, I've not played the game, I would just like a free tshirt in L size please. (Hope that counts as an entry)

(Side note. Where on earth did half of these entrants come from? Sign up today just for an entry to a contest? XD)

Author:   Diamond Master
Date:   Jul 05, 14 at 10:30am (PST)
I enjoyed the Queens Jubilee the most. It was good fun. Made loads of gold.

Preferred size is Medium.

Author:   Storm
Date:   Jul 05, 14 at 11:49am (PST)
Favorite would probably be the April update. Huge patch that made the game feel new and exciting again, with simple helpful changes such as account-wide dye unlocks to the throwback of getting skills from GW1, defeating enemies to unlock new runes for our classes.

Prefer Large.

Author:   kramsan
Date:   Jul 05, 14 at 2:56pm (PST)
My most memorable would be when everyone started battling in WvW and I lost all my armor because I died a little too much and did not have enough money for repairs. The best part was charging with my world yelling for narnia! A medium or large shirt would be awesome, and would help cloth me in real life! Glad to be apart of such an awesome community!

Author:   maciah2010
Date:   Jul 05, 14 at 7:27pm (PST)
Fighting back karka for the second time.

Size Medium or L

Author:   BadMoFo
Date:   Jul 06, 14 at 5:16am (PST)
I don't have a clue to what any of you are talking about! But the shirt is badass and I want one ( xl ) please

Author:   Prohammad
Date:   Jul 06, 14 at 8:04am (PST)
My most memorable moment from Season 1 was easily Super Adventure Box.

It was just packed full of this rich nostalgic feeling for me, which is a feeling I love and cherish. Everything from the sound effect it made when you would jump to the amazing soundtrack had me feeling like I was playing something old and new at the same time. The landscapes with all their bright colors and exotic plants was also very entertaining to explore (and I am a bit of a screenshot junkie lol). I'd say my favorite was World 1, definitely.
Health refill to restore your hearts? 5 Baubles. A new whip to stun your foes? 150 Baubles. Saving Princess Miya for the first time? Priceless.

I wear a size medium/large, thanks for doing this giveaway.

Author:   yellowjunkie
Date:   Jul 06, 14 at 9:38pm (PST)
I haven't played the game before. So can I skip the post and still get the t-shirt (size M)? No? Here's to hoping.

Author:   g1rldraco7
Date:   Jul 07, 14 at 2:50am (PST)
Subject:   Moment
The best moment for me was walking around as a Charr, walking around as a badass and just taking in the detail of the area. It's always fun to take moment to enjoy your first time before all the chaos of battle and magic takes over. I would prepfer a XXl shirt if possible.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.