Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Winners Announced!] The AMD Never Settle Campaign hits Neoseeker with 5 new 7000 cards! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2/t1795646-winners-announced-amd-never-settle-campaign-hits-neoseeker-with-5-new-7000-cards/

Author:   VeGiTAX2
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Subject:   [Winners Announced!] The AMD Never Settle Campaign hits Neoseeker with 5 new 7000 cards!
-------------------------------------------
AMD recently released their Never Settle Catalyst 12.11 driver update that brings massive gains to the 7000 series line, to help send that off they've also released new bundle packs offering discounts across the range of 7700 series cards and up. Today we're here to show you guys a sampling of that promotion in a custom promotion that we've worked out with AMD.

The details on the contest are below:

Prizes Bonuses Rules Users who do not adhere to the rules will be disqualified

How to Win Deadline for entries
December 1, 2012 at 4PM Pacific (GMT -08:00)

Author:   harbin
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Winners Announced!] The AMD Never Settle Campaign hits Neoseeker with 5 new 7000 cards!
Are entries posted in this thread or PM'd?

Stupid question but are both the 7870s up for grabs or one each

OT: Not sure if it's this browser but the header seems to be acting all funny in mobile mode. I'm seeing duplicate Neoseeker logos.

Author:   Nagare
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Winners Announced!] The AMD Never Settle Campaign hits Neoseeker with 5 new 7000 cards!
Is this a speed based entry for the 7870 and 7970? It just says show a picture and description of your current card...or is this one a drawing too?

harbin91, I'm seeing it too (mobile mode).

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
quote Rules
  • Registered Members only
  • One entry per person
  • Users must specify what card they are entering for
  • North American residents only
  • Damn, would've been good to enter.

Author:   VeGiTAX2
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:41pm (PST)
    Updated: Example 7770 Entry:

Let me win one of those 7770's I could use one!
    Example 7870/7970 Entry:

Let me win one of those 7870's or 7970's I could use one because this is my beast of a card!
    Also:

Contest is only for 1 card and CSS limits on threads will not allow for mobile mode to play nice.

Nagare - It's a traditional contest, every entry is counted as a unique ticket for the draw date on December 1. The mad dash with the Wii was a different situation because it was time sensitive.

Author:   harbin
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 4:44pm (PST)
    Disregard my questions. It's only open to North American residents. Can't us non-North Americans still enter and just pay postage for it to be shipped internationally?

Author:   Nagare
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
    I figured as much but just wanted to make sure. I'll get my entry in later tonight and hope I win. I'm in the process of putting together a build right now!

Author:   Cheeseman
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:13pm (PST)

I'll enter for one 7770.

Author:   stingy1
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:14pm (PST)
    Entering for the 7770 video card
    I'm currently living in San Diego, CA

Thanks

Author:   Emaster MK
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
    quote harbin91
    Disregard my questions. It's only open to North American residents. Can't us non-North Americans still enter and just pay postage for it to be shipped internationally?
    Haha man, same thoughts over here XD
    Man I was so excited, then I read "North America Residents" and got all crushed =/

Author:   kyfire
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:21pm (PST)
    Let me win one of those 7770's I could use one! Currently running a Nivida 8400GS.

Author:   Storm
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
    I'd love to win the 7970.

Author:   Scarchelli
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
    Id love a 7770 since my current 5570 is severly outdated. Id post a pic to go for the 7970 but my card is in my laptop!

Author:   Ares81883
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 6:07pm (PST)
    Well decided to go ahead and give it a shot to try and win a new card. I will be entering to try and win one of the 7870/7970 cards and I am currently using a GTX275. Specs listed below in the photos. Did the best I could do with the card photo short of ripping it out... Afraid the system might rebel against me...

Author:   The Don
    Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
    Give me one of those 7770s!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
    All Rights Reserved.