Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Neoseeker 2k12 Design is Here! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/2/t1734816-new-neoseeker-2k12-design-here/4.htm

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   May 23, 12 at 3:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Neoseeker 2k12 Design is Here!
-------------------------------------------
quote hiigaran
Since this morning the Neoseeker header with my name on the top left is all scrunched up, like someone put a enter between Kushluk and Shimazu. Also the Neo Toolbar just looks smaller. And I don't have the Check spelling option anymore in my replies to posts.
i dont think anyone from the beta team has a username with a space, but the staff should be able to fix that, no problem. it explains why DQ Maniac also has the same problem.
Hi.

Yeah, everything's fine on my end. I know the user solved the problem already, but it really still needs to be checked out on IE I'd think.

Author:   Randome
Date:   May 31, 12 at 3:15am (PST)
What have you done to the forum pages?

I'm using Internet Explorer 8 and now EVERY forum page gives me an error message. Not to mention that the forum pages now look like they were made by someone who learned to use HTML like yesterday. There's no lines in the big table that makes up the forum page and all pages look very inferior now. Even this one where I'm now typing. Just scroll down and see the way the posts are arranged. All thread pages are alligning all the posts to to right side of the page and there's no visible profile pictures. This is all terrible.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   May 31, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
got the same problem here, and folks are already talking about it on loungin.

the file that the error seems to be originating from, according to the message, is xajax_core.js

Author:   Randome
Date:   May 31, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
I made this thread for it. It's all fixed now, but I've heard that this problem has come and gone several times today.

I hope it's not related to the "2k12"-design, as I first suspected, because the forum pages looked terrible.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   May 31, 12 at 10:15am (PST)
i cant confirm it myself, as im on my psp, but theres nothing wrong with mobile mode...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.