Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Aryans - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1833919-aryans/

Author:   DaKiNg5343
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 5:06pm (PST)
Subject:   Aryans
-------------------------------------------
Hitler and the nazis had it all wrong. They were not blonde, blue eye, and fair skinned. The Aryans were barbarians who plundered the indian subcontinent 4000 years ago, driving the native dravidians down south. They spoke vedic sanskrit, and were dark haired and had mediterrrean complexions. Their descendents reside in iran, afghanistan, pakistan, india, and a bunch of other countries in that area.

Their ancient sanskrit language has been shown to be derived from the same mother language as hittite, latin, greek, and english.

Hitler was so wrong.

Author:   Ellipsis
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 5:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Aryans
Okay then. So we can all come to terms with each other in that Hitler was indisputably a douche bag.

Well that's new.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 5:11pm (PST)

Not just any douchebag, a hyprocrite one!

(ω)

Author:   DaKiNg5343
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 5:13pm (PST)
It's so clear that the Aryans were typical barbarians, like the saxons and mongols, that stevie wonder could see it. I want to know wtf the chancelor of germany was drinking to mistaken a rat for a donkey!

Author:   tekmosis
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 5:22pm (PST)
The Germans referenced the Nordic heritage line of people as Aryans for being less mixed with non natives, thus being more pure than the Indo Europeans. Your implications in this thread are wrong.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 7:41pm (PST)
quote tekmosis
The Germans referenced the Nordic heritage line of people as Aryans for being less mixed with non natives.
Were they aware of the recessive gene? Blond hair and blue eyes are both recessive hereditary traits, meaning both the mother and the father would have had to have been carrying the gene for the offspring to carry it, which would justify the idea of a "pure" race, but in an odd way, in my opinion. You would think the "stronger" or dominant genes would be valued more, because of their dominance, then again, value increases related to the quantity of whatever is in question, generally. Ie. If there's only one store selling chicken, the value of chicken is higher because It can only be obtained there. I don't know. I'm gonna go now.

Author:   undertaker4ever
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 8:02pm (PST)

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Feb 22, 13 at 8:12pm (PST)
Hitler was pretty badass, *bleep* ya'll. B[

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 9:03am (PST)
Names for things change over time. That's like saying that when someone uses the word "American" they are talking about Native Americans because that's what "American" used to mean 500 years ago.

Hitler was quite clear in what he meant by Aryan and his idea of racial purity

Author:   harbin
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 9:35am (PST)
Hitler is misunderstood. He did good things... it's just that it's covered over by the 7 years he spent persecuting everyone that didn't fit into his view of an ideal world.

Author:   carous Elambra
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 9:42am (PST)

Author:   Dusk
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Chaosfire
Blond hair and blue eyes are both recessive hereditary traits, meaning both the mother and the father would have had to have been carrying the gene for the offspring to carry it
That part confuses me. None of my dad's side is blonde. They are all black irish with dark almost black hair or a dark shade of brown and hazel eyes. As for my mothers, they all have brown (reddish) hair or orange and dark blue eyes. I ended up white blonde with pure blue eyes as a baby. Now it's a darker blonde with light blue/grey/green eyes and specks of brown. My father's family wouldn't have either trait and my mothers would only have the blue eyes.

Oh well. I would've been part of the Ayran race if Hitler won; possibly. Nottt my siblings. c:

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 9:57am (PST)
Yes, because Nazis were known to base their ideology on concrete facts.

Author:   Vex the Pirate
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 10:04am (PST)
quote Dusk
That part confuses me. None of my dad's side is blonde. They are all black irish with dark almost black hair or a dark shade of brown and hazel eyes. As for my mothers, they all have brown (reddish) hair or orange and dark blue eyes. I ended up white blonde with pure blue eyes as a baby. Now it's a darker blonde with light blue/grey/green eyes and specks of brown. My father's family wouldn't have either trait and my mothers would only have the blue eyes.

You don't have to be blonde yourself to be a carrier for blonde hair. All it means is that at some point in time, one of your extended family members had a run in with a blonde person

Author:   person_47
Date:   Mar 01, 13 at 11:38am (PST)
inb4 locked thread

Like Master Tenku said, Hitler obviously wasnt referring to ancient aryans. He had an entire manifesto explaining what he meant by the term.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.