Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What is the worst and best thing that happened to you on Neoseeker? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1831261-worst-best-thing-that-happened-to-you-on-neoseeker/

Author:   GameOver
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:26pm (PST)
Subject:   What is the worst and best thing that happened to you on Neoseeker?
-------------------------------------------
On Neoseeker: When I was "sort of" a Newbie on Neo I got into a little Mayan Apocalypse fight with Pikachu.

Basically, I ended up looking like a dumbass and a coward.
Ahem.

So, what's the worst thing that happened to you on Neoseeker?

This message was edited on 2013-02-20T09:30:58-08:00.

Author:   Dio
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What is the worst and best thing that happened to you on Neoseeker?
The worst thing?

That time I was forcefully removed from my moderator position against my will.

Nah just kidding, that never happened. I resigned.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What is the worst and best thing that happened to you on Neoseeker?

Worse thing? I met a power abusing mod B|

(ω)

Author:   Paranoid Android
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:36pm (PST)
Intellectual Exchanges being renamed to "Thinker's Lounge". They were correct in changing the forum name since there is absolutely nothing intellectual about it anymore. Just a bunch of straw arguments on how religion and God/s don't exist, firearms are evil, people who are against abortion get slapped around, etc. It's all bias floating around.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:47pm (PST)
quote Paranoid Android
Intellectual Exchanges being renamed to "Thinker's Lounge". They were correct in changing the forum name since there is absolutely nothing intellectual about it anymore. Just a bunch of straw arguments on how religion and God/s don't exist, firearms are evil, people who are against abortion get slapped around, etc. It's all bias floating around.
Amen.

Erm, I dunno. Probably just seeing certain people arguing about pointless shit can get me down in the sort of hope in humanity way. It's a gaming forum, stuff can only get as bad as you let it.

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:49pm (PST)
Agent Mo happened.

In seriousness, I don't know. I guess my sitewide ban? But that was for 5 days and I really don't care about it now. Nothing really bad has happened to me here.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:49pm (PST)
Getting dumped.

Author:   Lukas
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 8:57pm (PST)
quote Chaos Team
Getting dumped.
that feel, bro, that feel.

quote Paranoid Android
*shrug* just call it the Pseudo-Intellectual Exchanges and everyone will be happy.

Author:   Paradox
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:05pm (PST)
when I realized that no one posts in the forum I started on anymore

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:14pm (PST)

Chaos Team
I hope you're not talking about who and what I think you're talking about

(ω)

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:29pm (PST)
quote Pikachu

Chaos Team

(ω)

Well I haven't dated anyone else.

Author:   Lukas
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:30pm (PST)
quote Chaos Team
quote Pikachu

Chaos Team

(ω)

If Aevers wasn't taken you could be

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:32pm (PST)
quote Chaos Team

You so easily forget our long, sweaty nights together?

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:37pm (PST)

Chaos Team
Could you have called that actually dating though? :< and still, it's about time you get over it. You're a uh... Mardi gras partying hot stud! :D

(ω)

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 9:38pm (PST)
quote Ditnopota
quote Chaos Team

You so easily forget our long, sweaty nights together?
That was me, asshole.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.