Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: do you think lil b has good taste in video games - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1824349-you-think-lil-has-good-taste-in-video-games/2.htm

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:50am (PST)
Subject:   re: do you think lil b has good taste in video games
-------------------------------------------
You really think that lil b is good?

Author:   Paradox
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:53am (PST)
quote Chappy_112
You really think that lil b is good?
ive only listened 6 kiss and I thought it wasn't that bad. And I expected total dogshit seeing as people either love lil b or *bleep*ing despise him.

I mean I used to *bleep*ing hate him simply because of his fanbase and the fact I looked up Wonton soup on youtube. i dont think most people who do hate him has listened to a full mixtape from him.

i'm really not a huge lil b fan at all compared to some other people but I admit that I enjoy some of his tracks.

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 9:54am (PST)
lil bitch

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:18am (PST)
No i haven't listened to a full mixtape by him because if I think someone sounds shit or like a droning moron talking about nonsensical rubbish then i generally don't delve any further

Author:   Yick
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:22am (PST)
Someone needs to tell me who Lil B is...

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:25am (PST)
quote Cashis
No i haven't listened to a full mixtape by him because if I think someone sounds shit or like a droning moron talking about nonsensical rubbish then i generally don't delve any further
how can you really judge him without listening to an actual mixtape from him. I don't even love him or anything, i just enjoyed some tracks on 6 kiss.

i mean thats like looking up a band on youtube and listening to 3 songs in 60kbps and deciding their shit.

quote Yick
Someone needs to tell me who Lil B is...
a rapper who has a *bleep*ing horrible rabid fanbase. he has notoriety for stupid tweets and acting like a retard in a somewhat lovable way

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:33am (PST)
quote Paradox
how can you really judge him without listening to an actual mixtape from him. I don't even love him or anything, i just enjoyed some tracks on 6 kiss.

i mean thats like looking up a band on youtube and listening to 3 songs in 60kbps and deciding their shit.
No.

I have deduced that he is a moron from listening to a few of his shit songs whereby he doesn't actually rap, he just says words. Words that don't make any sense when put together.

For any of you reading this and wondering who this guy is:

or listen to this, he struggles to pronounce his bars properly ffs

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:39am (PST)
quote Cashis
quote Paradox

No.

I have deduced that he is a moron from listening to a few of his shit songs whereby he doesn't actually rap, he just says words. Words that don't make any sense when put together.

For any of you reading this and wondering who this guy is:

[youtube][/youtube]

or listen to this, he struggles to pronounce his bars properly ffs

[youtube][/youtube]
do you honestly think those tracks are actually serious? in the second video he isn't even trying to lip-sync hes just moving his mouth lol its hilarious. the title is 'wow this is most epic to date'.

so you pretty much confirmed that all you did was look up his most popular youtube videos which are his 'ironic' shit tracks in the first place. there's a reason why there's so many views on them, all of those comments with people saying '#based lol lil b is so awesum' on those videos don't actually have that track on their ipod. lil b is basically known for putting out one of those 'ironic' tracks and having his fanbase dick suck him because hes being 'funny' and making fun of other rappers or something.

like i said I did the exact same as you when i first heard of him a year ago and dismissed him until i got a mediafire link to 6 kiss. I didn't think it was amazing, or even great, but i expected far worst and I enjoyed some of it. I'm not one of those people who ride lil bs dick and think he's a god.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:45am (PST)
Those are tracks made by him. I'm judging him on the music he's created. I don't care if they're 'serious'. Which other artists make 'ironic' and purposely shit tunes? What sort of logic is that? He's a musical prostitute, he made a mixtape called "I'm Gay" for crying out, the little bitch would suck a dick for a bit of fame.

So we've established that he makes "purposely shit, ironic" music and occasionally a bit of "okay" music.

Your signature says it all.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 10:57am (PST)
quote Cashis
Which other artists make 'ironic' and purposely shit tunes? What sort of logic is that?
hes makes shit tunes because his fanbase thinks its funny and herald him as a critic of modern hip hop or something

basically its bullshit and im not really defending him on that.

quote Cashis
He's a musical prostitute, he made a mixtape called "I'm Gay" for crying out, the little bitch would suck a dick for a bit of fame.
of course it was to stir controversy. i havent listened to the mixtape but its apparently about staying positive in life or something like that but everyone knows it was just to attract attention

quote Cashis
So we've established that he makes "purposely shit, ironic" music and occasionally a bit of "okay" music.

what you called 'okay' i enjoyed. i don't love the guy or anything all I said is that I enjoyed some of his tracks on one of his mixtapes. he isn't a excellent artist, or even a great artist, i'm just saying that I don't really hate him anymore after I listened to his mixtape.

quote Cashis
Your signature says it all.
cemedy guld

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:09am (PST)
So is that the whole thing with Lil B? He's shit, everyone knows he's shit but they pretend he's good because it's funny?

Wow.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:11am (PST)
quote Chappy_112
So is that the whole thing with Lil B? He's shit, everyone knows he's shit but they pretend he's good because it's funny?

Wow.
I'm sort of surprised you didn't catch on sooner. Have you've seen the tweets he makes? You honestly tell me that you believed he was serious. Not to mention taking one look at his fanbase tells you that it's full of people who believe he's a troll and support him, think his tweets are funny, etc.

He makes *bleep*ing quotes about himself. he almost won the grammy performance a while back to because his fanbase voted for him by a landslide.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:14am (PST)
No I haven't seen anything to do with Lil B, I listened to his music, it was shite and that's the end of it. I don't follow him and if I ever seen anyone on my twitter say that he was good which I haven't I'd unfollow them.

I had no idea about his fanbase or what they do because he doesn't interest me, so it's not that I didn't catch on I just didn't know.

Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 11:21am (PST)
quote Chappy_112
No I haven't seen anything to do with Lil B, I listened to his music, it was shite and that's the end of it. I don't follow him and if I ever seen anyone on my twitter say that he was good which I haven't I'd unfollow them.

I had no idea about his fanbase or what they do because he doesn't interest me, so it's not that I didn't catch on I just didn't know.
I just saw screencaps of his twitter posts a year ago and wondered who he was. i listened to his tracks and thought he was shit. then the grammy thing came along and he was winning by landslide and I saw his fanbase flip out when Steam powered giraffes won and thought it was hilarious.

Author:   Fortitudo
Date:   Jan 30, 13 at 12:35pm (PST)
quote Demonfurby
quote CTTR champion
It would be good if at one point he was like. Classic...Classic...This one? This one aint classic.
Siren was alright

Don't *bleep* with him though, he's a real wrestler
Wrong person.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.