Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Once A Cheater Always A Cheater? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1818177-once-cheater-always-cheater/

Author:   Kaiba
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 6:47pm (PST)
Subject:   Once A Cheater Always A Cheater?
-------------------------------------------
Would you enter a relationship with someone if you knew they had cheated in a past one?

Also, if someone wanted to cheat on their significant other with you, would you? Even though they aren't cheating on you, you know they have it in them to cheat, so would you?

For me it's a no to both. Even if I believe they would never cheat on me, there would still be a bit of a trust issue.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 6:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Once A Cheater Always A Cheater?
Definitely not. Cheating's disgusting

Author:   Ascii
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 6:53pm (PST)
quote Kaiba
Also, if someone wanted to cheat on their significant other with you, would you?
I've done this with one of my ex's after she got a new boyfriend. I thought I would feel more guilty than I did, which wasn't much at all.

Author:   Arjy
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 6:57pm (PST)
I would be with someone I knew cheated in the past. We've all made mistakes, I've made my share so why be so crushingly negative about someone else's.

I wouldn't enter a relationship with someone who was already in a relationship, though it probably wouldn't stop me hooking up with them I gotta confess! I mean in the cold light of day yes I probably would say no but if I was drunk at a party, who knows.

Though of course, if I knew or had any connection to her boyfriend I would never in a million years go there.

quote Shadow of Truth
quote Kaiba
Also, if someone wanted to cheat on their significant other with you, would you?
I've done this with one of my ex's after she got a new boyfriend. I thought I would feel more guilty than I did, which wasn't much at all.
Ahhh that's fine

Author:   DT Jesus
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:21pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Truth
quote Kaiba
Maybe the boyfriend was shit in bed.

I know that feel. I was some guy's first and man, did it show...

Author:   Ascii
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:26pm (PST)
quote DT Jesus

Maybe, but since I was her first (I ruined that poor religious girl- her parents think I'm the devil) she kept wanting to come back to me. Something about "love"...

Author:   Ace3000
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:34pm (PST)
Would I enter a relationship with someone knowing they have cheated?
    That would depend on some variables. If she has done it only once, and if the guy was treating her bad, then maybe I would consider it.

If someone wanted to cheat on their significant other with me, would I?
    That's a definite no. If, say, her significant other was treating her bad, I would tell her that if she wanted to cheat on him with me, she would have to break up with him first, then start a relationship with me.

In other words, no, I wouldn't cheat on or with someone.

Author:   DT Jesus
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:40pm (PST)
quote Shadow of Truth
quote DT Jesus

Maybe, but since I was her first (I ruined that poor religious girl- her parents think I'm the devil) she kept wanting to come back to me. Something about "love"...
She loved your dick.

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 7:43pm (PST)
Nah, I wouldn't want to be with someone I couldn't trust nor would I want to enable cheating.

I'm not sure who would want to cheat on their boy friend with me, unless they were already scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Author:   IronFistQueen
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 8:31pm (PST)
No way. I firmly believe once a cheater always a cheater. And I would never be a person someone cheats with. "If they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you." I think cheating is disgusting and I would never condone it. If you're unhappy, get out of the relationship. Don't ruin someone else's life.

Author:   Dreadlock Holiday
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 8:50pm (PST)
Yes, I have had a relationship with someone who cheated. When we started going out she openly told me that she has cheated in the past, doesn't regret it and doesn't want a long term relationship. In knew what I was in for, no hard feelings, although it was a pointless relationship.

I believe everyone has the chance to change. I wouldn't aid in ruining someone else's relationship either, if a girl asked me to have sex with her, to get back at her boyfriend, I'd say 'I hope you get aids'.

Author:   Gryzor
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 9:32pm (PST)
quote Dreadlock Holiday
Yes, I have had a relationship with someone who cheated. When we started going out she openly told me that she has cheated in the past, doesn't regret it and doesn't want a long term relationship. In knew what I was in for, no hard feelings, although it was a pointless relationship.
Was it with DT Jesus?

Author:   Dreadlock Holiday
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 10:16pm (PST)
quote Gryzor
quote Dreadlock Holiday
Was it with DT Jesus?
Yes, it was. She needed a sugar daddy for a while, I stepped in, did what needed to be done and still, I remain the same.

Author:   Jak66
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 11:33pm (PST)
Cheating is atrocious. I would never believe a word from a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater is true because the act of it is like that of a drug such as cocaine, and it becomes an addicting the first time you do it, no matter what.

You cannot trust a cheater. Period. If you do you are a *bleep*ing retard. Period.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 11:38pm (PST)
It depend son the exacts circumstances.

Would i get with someone who kissed another boy when she was 12? Yes.

Would i get with someone who gangbanged 5 of her ex boyfriends cousins? No.

This whole issue depends on the exact circumstances but i'd definately avoid someone who had cheated recently and as a responsible adult.

Once a cheater always a cheater? Yes usually. In my experience.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.