Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What time did you wake up today? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1816456-time-did-you-wake-up-today/2.htm

Author:   Distortion
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 3:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What time did you wake up today?
-------------------------------------------
Today was my day off, so 11:00.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 3:37pm (PST)
1630 for me, which is both early and late. Early in the sense that lately I've been waking up after 1800, and late in the sense that I went to bed at 0730 or so. I was in bed for 9 hours (though not asleep for all of them. My sleep gets interrupted more these days. I woke up twice I think).

I was inexplicably tired when I went to bed this morning. I dunno, I usually don't get into bed until nearly 10AM.

Author:   MuLLeR
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 3:43pm (PST)
Shadow of Death, you work the night shift I guess? Sounds really tough having a sleeping schedule like that. Is that your usual routine in regards to sleeping?

Author:   Samus
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 3:48pm (PST)
10:15am because school doesn't start till 11am for me on Thursdays. I still pushed it a bit late though >:

Author:   jbh
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:09pm (PST)
Somewhere between 4-7 AM I got out of bed, I'm off work til the end of the month. But I like sunny mornings.

Horse, here's your answer.

Author:   kingy
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:15pm (PST)
7am. But when I official get out of bed? 7:30 haha. Snooze buttons ftw. Thankfully I don't work till 9.

Author:   min
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:18pm (PST)
Around 7:50AM or so, it's a Thursday people.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:25pm (PST)
quote Muller
Shadow of Death, you work the night shift I guess? Sounds really tough having a sleeping schedule like that. Is that your usual routine in regards to sleeping?
Yep, night shift work.

It's actually not that bad, as I am a night owl by nature. Though I've read up on health issues associated with being a night person (cutting years off your life potentially, and all that). Plus there are other inconveniences of course. I'm asleep for most shops operating hours (except some early morning, or evening hours), and family stuff. Fortunately I'm not much for socializing IRL. So all in all I'm better off than most people would be, doing night shift work.

My routine varies. One day, I'll stay up too late, and get into that habit yet again (in the course of a month, my routine usually varies between going to bed around 8 to 9 AM, and eventually being as late as mid-afternoon). Bad habit, but regardless of when I go to bed I'll wake up with at least some time before work. It's just I prefer a nice block of time before work. Right now, I've got a good 4 hours before I head out.

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 4:34pm (PST)
7:30. College was at 10 today and i live pretty far for a bus ride.

Author:   Darnit
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 5:04pm (PST)
2PM I've been trying so hard to sort out my sleeping pattern but it just isn't working. I need a job or something. I do have college but the only day I'm only in early is Tuesdays.

Author:   Arjy
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 5:07pm (PST)
quote xporic
Just curious because I didn't wake up until just before 6pm even though I fell asleep at 2am so I had 17 hours sleep. That's a hell of a lot of sleep.
That's amazing, you sound like you have my university sleeping pattern. I love you for it. Nobody else understands.

Ha I remember one time I woke up and it said 1:00 on my clock and I didn't know if it was 1am or 1pm.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 5:14pm (PST)
Really depends on when I get to bed and it was earlier last night then typical so AM 9:00

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:28pm (PST)
4:30am because of work! I have to be in the car and leaving by 5am to get to the site by 5:30. 'Tis a glamorous life indeed.

Author:   magsasaka
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:35pm (PST)
shouldve woken up at 7 this morning (according to my mind) but ended up waking 7 hours later (mind outnumbered by mind and body).. missed a couple of lessins
i have a test tommorow, which is technically later because it's already 2:33 am

Author:   Misato
Date:   Jan 10, 13 at 6:38pm (PST)
4am. I didn't have to go in to work today until midmorning so of course I woke up way too early and not sleep in.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.