Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Momentous Occassion: It's 12/12/12! NOW GET THE *bleep* IN HERE AND POST! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1804361-momentous-occassion-12-12-12-get-bleep-in-here-post/

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
Subject:   Momentous Occassion: It's 12/12/12! NOW GET THE *bleep* IN HERE AND POST!
-------------------------------------------
Guess what day it is today Loungin'

Yes! It is the twelth of the twelth of the twelth! 12/12/12. I didn't really realise it until it was too late. Alas my chance at posting on at 12:12:12 has gone. But still, let us celebrate this momentous date. Such a date will not occur again in your lifetime (unless you happen to live past the 01/01/(21)01).

So Loungin' what fine happenings have you seen on this day? And what days have been milestones for you?

This message was edited on 2012-12-12T08:25:55-08:00.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 6:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: Momentous Occassion: It's 12/12/12! NOW GET THE *bleep* IN HERE AND POST!
Wow I didn't even think of it myself yet until I read this post.

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Momentous Occassion: It's 12/12/12! NOW GET THE *bleep* IN HERE AND POST!
It's mic test day

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:22am (PST)
Aww, I missed it...

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:25am (PST)
This thread deserves more recognition.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:28am (PST)
quote harbin
I was gonna wait until 12:12 to post. :L

BUT YOU'VE PULLED ME BACK IN MAN

Author:   Goonjimbo
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:30am (PST)
Apparently lots of people are getting married today because this day won't occur again for so long. I've already said I think that's bollocks and blokes are just taking advantage of such an easy date to remember so they'll never forget their anniversary.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:30am (PST)
quote Eiche
quote harbin
I was gonna wait until 12:12 to post. :L

BUT YOU'VE PULLED ME BACK IN MAN

That wouldn't have worked.

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:37am (PST)
This is rather unnecessary. Not just this thread, but the whole celebration of today. I don't get the whole deal. "Oh, it's all the same number as the date." I'm more of a fan of pi day, tbqh.

Author:   Distortion
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:39am (PST)
quote Smell The Chiken
This is rather unnecessary. Not just this thread, but the whole celebration of today. I don't get the whole deal. "Oh, it's all the same number as the date." I'm more of a fan of pi day, tbqh.
Yeah but pi day comes every year.

Anyway, I'll probably post again in this thread at 12:12 but just in case I forget here's one for posterity or whatever I guess.

Author:   Quierta
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
Wow.

I had a major portfolio review today and I totally forgot the world was supposed to end. Good thing it didn't otherwise I'd have done all that work for nothing.

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
quote Quierta
Wow.

I had a major portfolio review today and I totally forgot the world was supposed to end. Good thing it didn't otherwise I'd have done all that work for nothing.
That's not for another nine days, dear.

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:45am (PST)
Distortion

What's not for another 9 days?

Get out!

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Quierta

World's ending on 12/21/12, not 12/12/12.

Not sure if you're joking or not; if I am slow then I am sorry. ;-;

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
quote Distortion
Quierta

World's ending on 12/21/12, not 12/12/12.

Not sure if you're joking or not; if I am slow then I am sorry. ;-;

Why would the world end on the 21st?

That's stupid.

That's a stupid date.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.