Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Things you wanna say - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1804277-things-you-wanna-say/

Author:   marion_cadaver
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:31pm (PST)
Subject:   Things you wanna say
-------------------------------------------
But you can't irl...
Vent it here..
hahah I want to hear this

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Things you wanna say
I like you. People are great. You're a son of a goomba. We don't want zombies on the lawn. No spam threads. Ten-HUT! Butterfingers. Super Mario! People are weird. Goodbye cruel world!

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
Hey, SPAM THREAD WARNING! ANY LOUNGIN' MODS, CLOSE IMMEDIATELY! REPEAT, CLOSE IMMEDIATELY!

OK, then I'll just blurt it out. I want to die. BRRRRAAAINS! ZOMMBIES ARRE COMMINNGG!

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 11:14pm (PST)
PUT THE FORKS IN THE BLOODY FORK SECTION OF THE DRAWER! AND PUT THE SPOONS IN THE SPOON SECTION! YES, KNIVES GO IN THE KNIFE SECTION, HOW CLEVER OF YOU TO WORK OUT!

SERIOUSLY, HOW HARD IS IT TO PUT THE RIGHT CUTLERY IN THE RIGHT DAMN SECTION?!

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 12:01am (PST)
Everyone, GET OUT! Zombies are coming. I believe in aliens and the undead. Just because I believe the undead and superstition exists doesn't mean I actually am. Wanna have *bleep* on Skype tonight. So hungry. Going to starve to death if this boiling hot weather keeps up.

Author:   U_Turn
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 12:54am (PST)
Funnily enough the things I say in real life are things I couldn't get away with saying on here.

But for the purpose of the thread, I was tempted, this morning, to say "-5* weather and my balls still sweat".

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 2:01am (PST)
I'm so tired. NOT! Just because it's the last days of the school year doesn't mean I should work hard. I could stay up 'till midnight if I wanted to and I could still wake up feeling a full nights' worth of sleep.

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 3:18am (PST)
quote marion_cadaver
When do I get to hear your beautiful voice Short Circuit?
When you and I ever get on skype at the same time.

quote U_Turn
Funnily enough the things I say in real life are things I couldn't get away with saying on here.

But for the purpose of the thread, I was tempted, this morning, to say "-5* weather and my balls still sweat".
You have sweaty balls? Eew...

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 3:31am (PST)
Hi. You all suck. You are the worst of constantly worsening situation that I've no escape from.

Now to figure out what I'd say to actual real people IRL

Author:   Ben73
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 3:34am (PST)
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

Author:   Zazomy
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
How many times do I have to f*cking say it before you get the picture, I cannot come to rehearsals tonight because I have a f*cking essay deadline tomorrow you arrogant piece of shit. I don't care if you need to run the show 'for the first time without scripts', stop being so sentimental, you don't even know your own lines and your directing as well as acting.

Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 6:06am (PST)
quote Zazomy
How many times do I have to f*cking say it before you get the picture, I cannot come to rehearsals tonight because I have a f*cking essay deadline tomorrow you arrogant piece of shit. I don't care if you need to run the show 'for the first time without scripts', stop being so sentimental, you don't even know your own lines and your directing as well as acting.
Ouch. Trouble in paradise?

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 6:09am (PST)
I'm damn sick at being at home tbh, I just wan't to find a f***king well paying job and get on with my miserable life.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 6:10am (PST)
I'm just dandy tbh.

Author:   Zazomy
Date:   Dec 12, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
quote Short Circuit
quote Zazomy
Ouch. Trouble in paradise?
2500 word essay deadline tomorrow, I lost a large portion of my almost completed essay last night due to a BSOD *lolwindowslol*. I told my director, who has insisted all cast members be present at tonight's rehearsal of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, and he didn't seem to care. He told us months ago that departmental commitments should always come before commitments outside of the department. This is such a time, and he's going back on his word without realising.

Such a c*nt.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.