Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: World blackout. - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1803800-world-blackout/2.htm

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 10:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: World blackout.
-------------------------------------------
We're alright. Living in the Southern Hemisphere 10,000 kilometres away from the South Pole. No problem!

Author:   Ace3000
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 12:55am (PST)
Wikipedia's explanation is too sciencey for me, can someone explain to me what the hell the 0th Dimension is?

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 5:42am (PST)
quote The Don
Excellent

I was going to come in and say "Simpsons did it" way to ruin it

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
quote Cobalt
The whole solar system is suppose to align on December 21st 2012. One of my co-workers claims you can see Jupiter close to the moon in a telescope cause its close to aligning. I don't believe it for nothing, but he is a firm believer.
You can, fairly sure about a week or so ago you could see it clearly enough to notice.

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:06am (PST)
yatta yatta ron paul drivle drivle it's happening blah blah

Author:   thewatermeloncult
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:32am (PST)
The version I heard was the earth, the sun and the center of the galaxy were supposed to align and cause lots of problems. According to a google search it won't happen for another few million years

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:15am (PST)
quote Thrawn
This would actually be really cool! Can you imagine it dark for that long awesome.

I'm sure Alaska with their 6 months of darkness and 6 months of light are inclined to agree :P

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:26am (PST)
Anyone got an actual link to this? Only that it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the BBC website so I'm just gonna settle with the 'bollocks is this gonna happen' argument for now.

I would've thought the finding that Chinese people can't do math would be a bigger story TBH.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:40am (PST)
I think it's hilarious how easily rumors and myths can take flight on the internet. One person says something, and suddenly NASA said it, and it's scientifically proven, and the whole world is up in arms over it. Whoo.

Author:   Cobalt
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:16am (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
quote Cobalt
The whole solar system is suppose to align on December 21st 2012. One of my co-workers claims you can see Jupiter close to the moon in a telescope cause its close to aligning. I don't believe it for nothing, but he is a firm believer.
You can, fairly sure about a week or so ago you could see it clearly enough to notice.
I'm not gonna argue whether or not you can see a damn planet in the sky. I don't give a shit if you can see it. I'm saying I don't believe its aligning.

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
quote Cobalt
quote DjedwardSmith
quote Cobalt
I'm not gonna argue whether or not you can see a damn planet in the sky. I don't give a shit if you can see it. I'm saying I don't believe its aligning.
*bleep*ing hell lad calm down

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
quote ShinyBibarel
So any thoughts on this 72 hour night, is it actually going to happen?
No. But it doesn't mean you can't have some fun trying to *bleep* with peoples minds.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
quote Pikachu
quote Thrawn
This would actually be really cool! Can you imagine it dark for that long awesome.

I'm sure Alaska with their 6 months of darkness and 6 months of light are inclined to agree

I really like it dark and if it did happen here I would love it.

Edit: It will never happen because something would have to come in between the sun and the earth.

Author:   U_Turn
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)
If we've got 72 hours of darkness then wouldn't the world freeze over in those 3 days, and the moon roast?

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
It's all over my local newspapers and it just seems way too farfetched to happen.

I mean really, what's next, while in those 3 days of darkness this Niburu(or whatever the hell it's called) planet shows up and lol Anunnaki mother ships are sourrounding the planet?

*bleep* outta here.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.