Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Why do these cats hang at Mcdonalds? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1803338-these-cats-hang-at-mcdonalds/2.htm

Author:   Fortitudo
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Why do these cats hang at Mcdonalds?
-------------------------------------------
Because they have no home or food. I'd take them home...Unless they have rabies then they can *bleep* off.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)

As mentioned before, they eat whatever food is to be thrown out. Some of the girls giving extra food is just a plus. I've seen a lot of seagulls around most places on the boardwalk too.

Personally I *bleep*ing hate seagulls. I went to the beach with a friend some time back and we brought a cooler and some sodas and a big bag of Doritos and the bag was closed, but these mother *bleep*ing seagulls flew off with the entire bag, in the shopping bag and all. As we were leaving, we were looking around to see if we were lucky enough to see the little bastards and the only trace we found was millions of little footprints and my receipt lol. Only sad part was the fat *bleep*s not even sitting 5 feet away from us didnt even bother to stop the birds.

I don't bring unopened bags of chips anymore unless I have a heavy ass backpack lol

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:28am (PST)
quote Pikachu

As mentioned before, they eat whatever food is to be thrown out. Some of the girls giving extra food is just a plus. I've seen a lot of seagulls around most places on the boardwalk too.

Personally I *bleep*ing hate seagulls. I went to the beach with a friend some time back and we brought a cooler and some sodas and a big bag of Doritos and the bag was closed, but these mother *bleep*ing seagulls flew off with the entire bag, in the shopping bag and all. As we were leaving, we were looking around to see if we were lucky enough to see the little bastards and the only trace we found was millions of little footprints and my receipt lol. Only sad part was the fat *bleep*s not even sitting 5 feet away from us didnt even bother to stop the birds.

I don't bring unopened bags of chips anymore unless I have a heavy ass backpack lol

I don't remember the exact details, but there's this seagull that's famous for shoplifting. You'll probably get a video if you search YouTube, I dunno.

The bird just waltzes into the shop and runs out with a pack of chips. It even has a favorite flavor.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:29am (PST)
Because all the dogs hang at Burger King.

Author:   Horse
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
quote Short Circuit
quote Pikachu

I don't remember the exact details, but there's this seagull that's famous for shoplifting. You'll probably get a video if you search YouTube, I dunno.

The bird just waltzes into the shop and runs out with a pack of chips. It even has a favorite flavor.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
Yeah, that's the one. Hahaha.

Apparently, it's costing the shopowner quite a bit of money.

Author:   NuKe77
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:12am (PST)
what the *bleep*?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 10:23am (PST)
What if I told you Cats hang out wherever there is food?

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)

Short Circuit
I remember him from a TV show about retarded criminals caught in the act. Haha but now, add about 30 more seagulls to that clip and a family size bag of Doritos.
:<

Author:   Best Player Ever
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 1:24pm (PST)
Because McDonald's serves cat food.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
quote sneekyweezel
Yeah so I've been at alot of Mcdonalds restaurants and gangs of stray cats are in the parking lots! Why do these cats hang here for? Also some of the girls working here like to feed them , but why do the cats all chill here in the first place.
How do you think McDonald's gets their meat.

Author:   ditto
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 8:15pm (PST)
*bleep*ing sea gulls always steal my bait when I'm fishing off the pier

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
^ Unlucky you. Appointments with seagulls aren't really that bad tbh. They just fly around us. Simple. As. That.

OP: They're probably homeless or have enough money for 100 Big Macs.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 11:06pm (PST)
quote John234MKWii
^ Unlucky you. Appointments with seagulls aren't really that bad tbh. They just fly around us. Simple. As. That.

OP: They're probably homeless or have enough money for 100 Big Macs.
Appointments with seagulls?

Imagine that. You book an appointment to go see a seagull at the beach, so it can steal your chips.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 11:34pm (PST)
I just wait for it to come at me, and throw the chips at them. REVENGE!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.