Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Give yourself a pat on the back - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1798975-give-yourself-pat-on-back/

Author:   Paranoid Android
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 6:56am (PST)
Subject:   Give yourself a pat on the back
-------------------------------------------
Do anything productive this week? What accomplishments and/or progress have you made?

I just finished a 1,000-word paper today. Dressed that shit up with a report cover too, looks nice.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 6:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Give yourself a pat on the back
Well I wen't to the dentist this week and had no cavities. If that can be considered an accomplishment I don't know.

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 6:59am (PST)
Totally beat It Lives as the blue baby.

*bleep* yeah now Issac is actually a worthwhile character

Author:   Tumbles
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
I stayed up til 3 AM cleaning the *bleep*ing bathroom because my roommates apparently do not care if there is pee/shit stains all over the toilet, water droplets on the mirror, or god knows what on the bathroom floor.

Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
quote Tumbles
I stayed up til 3 AM cleaning the *bleep*ing bathroom because my roommates apparently do not care if there is pee/shit stains all over the toilet, water droplets on the mirror, or god knows what on the bathroom floor.
This is precisely the reason why I will never dorm or have roommates. *bleep* that.

Author:   Tumbles
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:12am (PST)
quote Paranoid Android
quote Tumbles
This is precisely the reason why I will never dorm or have roommates. *bleep* that.
I get to live in a million dollar house for $700/mo [my area is $1500/mo for a 2 bedroom 1 bath shit apartment] due to roommates. It's worth it. If I have to clean every now and then, just the cost of doing business.

It is a trade off though - how much you can tolerate vs how much benefit you are getting from living with them.

Author:   erik
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
I finished my history report that isn't due til next week, starting my english report that isn't due til next week, and I rolled a banger earlier.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:42am (PST)
I bought a hamster and named him Scottie.

*pats myself*
I saved him from being housed with 6 other hamsters when these mofo's are solitary hammies.

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 9:32am (PST)
Hung up Christmas lights on a two story house, typed a two page letter, typed a couple thousands words to a story and finally got caught up to date with the Walking Dead. Proudest about the letter, though.

Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
quote Tumbles
quote Paranoid Android
quote Tumbles
I get to live in a million dollar house for $700/mo [my area is $1500/mo for a 2 bedroom 1 bath shit apartment] due to roommates. It's worth it. If I have to clean every now and then, just the cost of doing business.

It is a trade off though - how much you can tolerate vs how much benefit you are getting from living with them.
In that case it doesn't sound like much of a bd deal. Apartments are ridiculously high around here too, and many of them are quite shitty. :/

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 3:27pm (PST)
Finished my film supplements for Ohio University. If they like it, then I'll get called for an interview sometime in December. If they like my interview, then I'll be one of two or three freshman entered into the program next year. Everyone wish me luck.

Author:   Distortion
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 3:58pm (PST)
quote KINGX2
Hung up Christmas lights on a two story house, typed a two page letter, typed a couple thousands words to a story and finally got caught up to date with the Walking Dead. Proudest about the letter, though.
Haha I thought that said "latter" and was about to commend you. I suppose I can commend you all the same though.

Today I updated my resume for the first time in forever, because I could.

Author:   Muller
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Finished school basketball season undefeated. :)))))))))))

Author:   Lukas
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
finished up a 700 word paper on different web authoring software (like Dreamweaver for instance), finished coding a prototype website via HTML, and I'm about ready to test it so I can get the final part of that unit done.

Author:   Goonjimbo
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:34pm (PST)
I had a wank to the stock market?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.