Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dem damn moments - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1795503-dem-damn-moments/

Author:   harbin
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
Subject:   Dem damn moments
-------------------------------------------
So you're having one of them days where everything is just brilliant, you feel you're on top of the world, when in one instant moment, something happens that puts you down. The thing that gets you from elation to desolation?

Right now, I've just run out of teabags meaning no more tea. The one drink that makes everything alright, that an entire culture is built around, and I'm out of it.

So Loungin', what has put you down?

Author:   bronze0800
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dem damn moments
where shall i begin.....

thats only the start

when i rush to bank on pay day only to find ive been screwed over on tax again..
when i get home from a long day at work and my parents are argueing,
when i go to the bar with precise ammount of money for a drink and find the price has gone up since last week
when i go to work only to find my boss is a being a bitch.
when i go to the shop to buy a game and find they sold out
when i have to go the dentist

Author:   Tay Rex
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Last year I waited for months to get my offer/rejection from my first choice university. This girl I knew happened to apply to the same course at the same university as me and she got her offer way before me. She bragged about it for ages saying "they offered me AAB and they never offer anybody that and that means I must be really special and gosh haven't YOU got a reply yet?" She literally wouldn't shut up about how god damn great she was.

Anyway I got the same offer for entry requirements for AAB and I was over the moon because I knew I could actually get those grades and I was so happy because it meant it was likely that I could get into my first choice university (which meant everything to me at the time). I went into college the next day still feeling really happy and I told my friends. The same girl just happened to be around and she said "Oh, what did they offer you?" I told her AAB and she just smirked, rolled her eyes and said "Oh, well everybody got offered that, didn't they?"

It's not like I wanted to be special or different. I was just happy I got an offer I could achieve. It's just the fact that she had to brag for months and then put me down when I got the same as her.

Author:   The Don
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:52am (PST)
Tay Rex that bitch be askin for a beat down

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
Hmm, I can't really think of anything specific.

Maybe missing a train and having to wait for a really long time? Hayfever? Hot weather?

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 10:46am (PST)

I can't think of anything recently except for this last Monday. I spent the weekend finishing The Great Gatsby (boring book by the way) because I thought we had a test. Turns out, we didn't. Spent a two-day weekend finishing a book I could have got done on a five-day weekend.

Damn.

Author:   sneekyweezel
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
When some dumb lady told me I could use the campground for a week, have to leave for two days, then could use it another week. Drove 100 miles after the two days, and they told me couldn't camp there for another six months... man I was real angry.

Author:   Vex the Pirate
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
I want tea right now but it is too cold to leave my blanket. Pretty sad.

Also last week we had a drama assignment due, but because my teachers crazy and retarded no one actually understood what we were meant to be doing (even after asking her a few hundred times to be clear- she's one of those people that never gives a straight answer and always goes on a tangent)

Anyway, so we all awkwardly hand our work in to find every single one of us has done it wrong. That was a collective damn moment

(it's okay though cause we appealed and got the deadline moved :4 no one still has any idea what to do though)

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Oh boy, this has happened to me on a regular basis but I can't seem to think of an event right now.

Author:   Pikachu
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
I go to get a bowl of cereal, prepare it, then find out I have no milk.
:/

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 9:02pm (PST)
I get home, pack my bag up, and find out that I forgot my lunchbox at school. But I always find it the next day.

Author:   PinkChocobo
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
I had a late start that day, which means more sleep so I was pretty happy at the start of the day. I got some grub (Subway ) before my lessons commenced. /enter interesting lectures here/

It was about 3pm and the day was almost over and all I'm left with is an accounting lecture.
The lecturer has to spoil my day by showing up an hour late which also translates to me having to leave an hour late which made me get caught in peak hour traffic that took me almost 2 times the normal, of about an hour and a half, to reach home.
Pretty sad ending to my day ._.

Author:   Tay Rex
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 1:55am (PST)
quote The Don
Tay Rex that bitch be askin for a beat down
It's a challenge to punch somebody in their face when their head is crammed up their arse.

Author:   MrGrimm
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 3:57am (PST)
Worst moment of every day for me is when I get to work, and within the first 5 minutes, get people with ridiculous problems contacting.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 4:13am (PST)
quote Vex the Pirate
I want tea right now but it is too cold to leave my blanket. Pretty sad.

Also last week we had a drama assignment due, but because my teachers crazy and retarded no one actually understood what we were meant to be doing (even after asking her a few hundred times to be clear- she's one of those people that never gives a straight answer and always goes on a tangent)

Anyway, so we all awkwardly hand our work in to find every single one of us has done it wrong. That was a collective damn moment

(it's okay though cause we appealed and got the deadline moved :4 no one still has any idea what to do though)

Heh, cute. The tea thing, I mean. Happens to me too sometimes.

I hate people like that. All you want is a quick, clear answer, and instead they just talk and talk and talk and talk...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.