Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The worst personality trait ever - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1792766-worst-personality-trait-ever/

Author:   Vex the Pirate
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
Subject:   The worst personality trait ever
-------------------------------------------
I can be a giant perfectionist. Every time I don't get perfect marks in college (or at least tied with the highest marked person in the class) I want to kill myself (which is silly because i'm such an average student. Constant anguish :L)

Today I got my biology exam back and had 3 marks off 100%. The things I had wrong were a 2 mark question that I didn't really know the answer to, which is fair enough and I will accept that, BUT THE OTHER MARK I LOST WAS ON A QUESTION I KNEW THE ANSWER TO BUT STILL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO NOT WRITE THE RIGHT ANSWER AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT AND I HATE MYSELF

The worst part is, before the exam I was explaining this answer to some other people who didn't know it omgggg.

So yes now I want to die and I also resent greg for only missing 2 marks *bleep* greg

What are personality traits you have that are really shit?

Like I have a buddy that's terribly superstitious and believes that jewelry (and socks) gives her bad luck but gets really sad about not being able to wear it (and having cold feet) :L

I figure some people usually only read the bottom of my threads to find the topic so I WILL ASK AGAIN

What are personality traits you have that are really shit?

Author:   kingy
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: The worst personality trait ever
Managing my time effectively. Probably one of my worst ones. But I'm working on it...the threat of becoming broke has kicked my butt into gear.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
Being so laid back and calm. Usually it's fine, but sometimes there are just situations that call for it and it just leaves me thinking, 'meh, it'll sort itself out'.

Author:   NuKe77
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
having "being not funny" trait!

Author:   Kimonio
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
I hate there being anything different in my schedule.

Ex:

-Wake up
-Get dressed
-Put shoes on
-Eat
-Brush teeth
-Brush+comb hair

When I comb my hair before I eat, it always throws me off, and I tend to forget something important.

I'm also a nervous wreck if anything in my schedule is disturbed. And though I'm unorganized, I hate, hate, hate it when when anything on my desk is moved around.

I'm also stubborn and clingy, and choose not to back down. I also challenge authority....a bit too much most of the time.

Author:   PinkChocobo
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
Being half-assed about everything + procrastination + laziness.
I don't put much effort into anything which explains quite a lot about my grades and such.
I know I can do better but I just can't seem to bring myself to do anything about it. Lol
Unless I failed something or completely don't understand that topic, I won't do much to go brush up.

Sometimes I'm too analytical and logical that I neglect the emotional side too much.
Oh, and that I'm hot tempered. But sometimes I'm like harbin91, which can piss many people off (including myself).

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
I really don't like the way I deal with conflict. If someone is yelling at me, I tend to lock up and go quiet.

It's okay right now, because saying something is usually the worse option, but I know there are going to be situations where it's going to bite me in the ass.

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:07pm (PST)
I've dealt with aspergers pretty well most of my life, like normally you couldn't tell, but right now I feel *bleep*ing awful. See, my girlfriend is playing a gig tomorrow night and I'm really happy for her, but she wants me to come and watch, and haven't said yet but I don't think I could handle it on my own. I also don't want to ask anyone else to come with because to me it sounds pathetic to say "Hey can you come with me to this gig because I'm too *bleep*ing anxious despite it being my girlfriend playing and I'm supposed to be supportive".

Author:   Vex the Pirate
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
quote Vollando
I also don't want to ask anyone else to come with because to me it sounds pathetic to say "Hey can you come with me to this gig because I'm too *bleep*ing anxious despite it being my girlfriend playing and I'm supposed to be supportive".
I doubt if you asked they'd question it, but if they do just say you don't enjoy gigs alone (cause a lot of people don't) andor that you want to bring all the support you can. No one'd really question that~

Author:   JammerJaw
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
I can be pretty adamant about things, much to my friends chagrin. When I decide I don't want to do/like something and I don't let them pressure me into doing those things, they tend to get pretty frustrated with me. Meh.

Btw, Vexxy, it's so much fun reading your posts out loud.

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:47pm (PST)
I'm willing to sacrifice anything for a joke. Anything, jobs, test grades, papers, relationships, being liked, and most frequently dignity.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
I'm such a procrastin

Author:   Goonjimbo
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 1:01pm (PST)
I've been called arrogant but that's not true, it's just that I'm better than everyone else.

Author:   thetwilight
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
quote Strawberryclock
I'm willing to sacrifice anything for a joke. Anything, jobs, test grades, papers, relationships, being liked, and most frequently dignity.
It's a very reasonable way to live your life, in my opinion. Although, quite often it feels like I don't really have a choice when an opportunity presents itself, if you know what I mean.

I lost a friend to a joke quite recently, actually. Started a rumour that he'd been killed by a double-decker bus, and the miserable bastard didn't see the funny side. He's in the army now, I believe. I sent him a text the other day asking, "Are you dead?", completely forgetting about the good natured, tasteful prank I had played on him. He hasn't replied, as expected.

Anyway, I would not describe that as a bad personality trait. Likely not a very good one to have if you want to 'get ahead' though.

Author:   Chrono
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 1:30pm (PST)
I'm too invested, I work too hard, and I care too much.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.