Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sleep positions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1792475-sleep-positions/

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:49pm (PST)
Subject:   Sleep positions
-------------------------------------------
How do you guys sleep? On your side, or whatever? And where are ur pillows?

I have 3 pillows ( ) And alot of positions. But my favorite is having one on my head, one under me, and one on top (im on my belly) with my hands under the pillow on my head. THE HAMBURGER!

Author:   Kimonio
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sleep positions
I wrap myself in my sheets and comforter and curl in a ball.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
i sleep on my stomach, but sometimes i end up waking up with my upper body almost 90 degrees to my legs, so i turn in to an L shape.

i have no idea how i do that.

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
If you lay your face against a pillow when you sleep you break out easier. That's how I sleep, but luckily I have an amazing complexion.

Author:   Bale Fire
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:54pm (PST)
I used to alternate between sleeping on my back and my belly. After I heard that it was healthier to sleep on your back from some people at the bedding store, I mostly just sleep that way.

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
I like to lay on my side with my knees slightly bent and one arm under two pillows, or on my back... >.> I have trouble breathing at night, so I can't simply sleep any old way. I'm not asthmatic or anything (I'm overweight and my lungs can't expand the whole way; working on that, yeah...

The only problem with laying on my arm is I cut off circulation in whichever arm I'm laying on. It actually gets pretty painful after a while. Especially when you wake up and can't move your arm or hand.

Author:   Orgazmo
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
Side. I would sleep on my back, but my bed is shitty and I need a new one. On my side is the only way I can get comfortable.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
I sleep on my side most of the time. Though under some circumstances I might sleep on my back but it's pretty hard for me.

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:01pm (PST)
quote wildfire
I like to lay on my side with my knees slightly bent and one arm under two pillows, or on my back... >.> I have trouble breathing at night, so I can't simply sleep any old way. I'm not asthmatic or anything (I'm overweight and my lungs can't expand the whole way; working on that, yeah...

The only problem with laying on my arm is I cut off circulation in whichever arm I'm laying on. It actually gets pretty painful after a while. Especially when you wake up and can't move your arm or hand.
oh i hate that! wake up at 4 in the morning, sit up, and cradle your limp arm until it comes back to life. twice a week for me. twice a *bleep*ing week

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:08pm (PST)
For some reason i fall asleep sideways then when i wake up my legs are in the same position as when you sit on a chair with one leg over the other, i am not sure why it happens

Author:   harbin
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:12pm (PST)
Two pillows. One and I just can't stand it. Have to lie on my back. Can't lie on my sides, because I find that uncomfortable as well. Mind you, I think I need a new mattress because it feels lumpy and not very comfy at all, even though I have that memory foam stuff.

Love it when the arm goes numb though. First time that happened, I thought I lost it completely, and when I looked at it, I was worried it wouldn't work again.

Author:   Dusk
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:13pm (PST)
I got used to having someone sleep beside me so I tend to still sleep on my side, more on the left with one arm tucked under and the other hugging the pillow. I tend to curl into a ball around the pillow. My other five pillows I just have at the top of my bed packed into twos and the third in the middle. Ugh.. I have pillow issues. ;~;

Author:   bronze0800
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
on my back and or side

if i have a "bad" dream i tend to wiggle around loads what ever postion i wake up in

Author:   DoorBreaker
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
I sleep on my right side in the fetal position, I lay my head under two pillows and I put my right hand inbetween them and lay my head where my hand is on top of the pillow.

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:15pm (PST)
Yeah, alot of people sleep on their side. If im not sleeping the way i mentioned, its with a pillow in between my legs and on my side. That is SO comfortable.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.