Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: This Girl Annoys me - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1775442-this-girl-annoys/

Author:   Okita2468
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 7:35pm (PST)
Subject:   This Girl Annoys me
-------------------------------------------
I had a girl make me pay the bill 2 times before. she was hot, and I had only known her for a month, but i wasn't trying to date her. When we hung out together the first few times, she was nice and sweet. but some how that all changed as i got to know her better.

1st time We went to this asian place for happy hour, just me and her. she ran up $30 in drinks, and all I had was $5 worth of sushi and some grilled chicken. when we got the check, she said, "all i have is this $100 bill and i don't to use it, could you put it on your card? you know i'll pay you back, and it's not the last time i'll see you!" I was annoyed.

2nd time. I tried get her to come to the market with me so would be "obliged" to buy me groceries to return me the $30. she didn't, and we went to the bar again. She ordered a $13 dollar drink, drank 1/4 of it and didn't like it, and told me to finish the rest. I did, and she asked me if I "wanted" to pay for it. ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I did, and she paid the tip.

3rd time, we went to the asian place again for happy hour. I ate $5 worth of stuff, and she had $20 worth of drinks. and she had teh nerve to ask if i had anymore money so she could drink some more. I said no this time, and told her I just bought my trailpass(for the train) for the month! I was so POed. Alright, I'll eat the $13, but darn it I want my $30 back! So she was meeting up with someone for noodles, and I was trying to keep her company while she waited bc she was tipsy, but she kept trying to shoo me away like I was some annoying fly! And then she told me she was meeting her guy-crush and didn't want to make him think she was into me. and after noodles, she was planning on going back to the guy's place and drink some more, and she's only 20 y/o! At that point, I realize this girl is poison!

And I ask her to scan/copy me question and solution sets from her textbook (I don't have the updated edition), which she forgot [annoyed] and I want my $30 back [super annoyed]. I'm going to cut my loss and stop seeing this girl. everytime I see her, i drink (I'm fasting alcohol), and she tries to spend my money. i only spend money on my intimate friends, not people i've only known for a month or two and esp not for their alcohol. I don't want to be rude and ask for the $30, but i expect her to remember and return it to me without asking! That's what polite people do! I'm so glad we go to diff schools bc i can avoid her with ease, that female dog

Author:   Zazomy
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: This Girl Annoys me

Seriously man. The word "No" is your ally, believe it or not.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Feel better now after ranting?

Author:   DaKiNg5343
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
get off of yahoo, get off of spankwire, get off of neo. you have a big exam on monday. and you still haven't fully gotten the definition of a limit of two variables yet so get cracking!

and i i like your trailpass excuse. i know you always have a bunch of 1s and 5s hidden in your card holder bc ure paranoid chinatown folks will give you change in counterfeit money/ well played there.

and it would absolutely break Sumaira's heart if she found out you drank. so i wouldn't have put it so candidly on the internet!

and from what you tell me she is a bitch. i'm rooting for you to get that $30. i would actually go to nova with you and beat her up to get that 30 back. i know all the back roads up there so we can hide real easy. im actually going up there in a couple weeks for the grad school thing so we can do it then. but in the mean time, please study. you still havent gotten to the max min, lagrange multipliers yet, and those are hairy. study hard

Author:   Pedigree
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
quote Zazomy

LMAO. Well put.

Author:   Liege
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 8:52pm (PST)
quote Okita2468
1st time We went to this asian place for happy hour, just me and her. she ran up $30 in drinks, and all I had was $5 worth of sushi and some grilled chicken. when we got the check, she said, "all i have is this $100 bill and i don't to use it, could you put it on your card? you know i'll pay you back, and it's not the last time i'll see you!" I was annoyed.
At that point it was glaringly obvious how it would always be with her. You've should have seen where things were going after this incident.

Author:   jbh
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 9:35pm (PST)
"No."

How hard is that? If she gets pissed then run a mile, not worth it. Although the fact that you said 'female dog' instead of simply saying "bitch" seems to project to me you got some confidence issues. Pull the collar off mate.

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 10:32pm (PST)
She sounds like an annoying person. Say "no", say "I'm sorry, I only brought enough money for my own", say "You still owe me for last time", say "Isn't it your turn to pay?" or just say "Thanks for paying! I'll get you next time" and walk out. People like that really start to annoy me. If it's less than $10 and they're a good friend then yeah, I don't worry. I head out to dinner with one of my friends once a month and I always end up paying, not because I feel forced to, but because we're good friends and I know she doesn't earn much money. I really don't mind paying. She always offers to chip in but I have such a genuinely good time catching up with her that I don't mind bearing the cost. It'd be a different fact altogether if she essentially told me that I was paying.

Bitch ain't worth the hassle, bro. I'd just cut your losses and move on.

Author:   MyShilohMy
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 12:20am (PST)
Girl is using you. Because she's cute she's trying to coast through life based on that...because typically people are nicer to them in hoping for something in return.

You need to say *bleep* her, stop paying for her shit, grow a pair, and I guarantee you if she just hung out with you for your money she won't call you again. If she wants more, she would call you.

Author:   Superwalnut
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 12:33am (PST)
You were so whipped, even Charlie said 'ow'.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 3:48am (PST)
If you want your money back, I suggest this.

Author:   Decc95
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 4:04am (PST)
harbin91

+1

Author:   Goonjimbo
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 4:33am (PST)
Bitch be playin' ya. The only time you need to see her any more is when you corner her to get your money back. And even then I don't think you have the balls to actually get it.

Author:   Okita2468
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 4:51am (PST)
no confidence issues. i didn't want bitch to be censored, and now i know. she's a bitch. i also forgot to mention on the third time, she ate one of my sushi. i was *bleep*ing pissed.

She goes to villanova, and they have a very good basketball team (IN RECENT YEARS AT LEAST), and they regularly play games at the 76er's field, so i was hoping to milk a few pair of tickets for me and my cuz whenever bball season rolls around. if she can do that for me, i'll forget about the $30 bc those student section seats are worth like $100 each.

Also, we both take multivariable calculus, but at different schools, and we use the same text book. mine 1 edition behind, so i was hoping she would copy her question sets and answer key from her book for me. my cuz went to nova too, and he told me where to find teh campus scanners, and i asked her for several weeks, and she keeps 'forgetting'. everyone in class has teh same edition i do, bc no one is going to spend $180 for a new edition of a book for one class! And the book we used for single variable calculus has all the materials for multivariable too so why waste the money! only reason i stopped bothering the bitch about it is bc the prof started making copies for us

but still, everytime i scroll through my text inbox, and i see the bitch's name, i get so annoyed, that i deleted all her messages off my phone. we haven't texted since the dang 3rd incident.

bitch needs to come over and give me a good lay bc ive been so stressed out lately, i need to blow off some serious steam.

i want my money back. if i was trying to date the bitch, she would bypass the friend-zone and go straight to the acquaintance-zone!

i want my money. i need to buy my november trailpass in two weeks and that costs $127, to ride the choo choo to school and work

i want my money

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
I don't know what you're talking about. It's cheaper than a prostitute isn't it?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.