Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Poopy Pants McGee - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1770920-poopy-pants-mcgee/5.htm

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: Poopy Pants McGee
-------------------------------------------
quote Wysiwyg
I know it's a bit cruel but I do enjoy torturing my girlfriend with them. They do tend to smell pretty bad in these moments,
HAHAHA! Totally agree. The absolute pinacle of my farting prowess is when i manage to make her leave the bed OR the entire room with a fart. She looks so dissapointed in me LOL.

the thing is although she farts they do not smell. And i mean at all. My GF farts completely fresh oxygen for some reason. You could use her arse underwater as a rebreather. Well... I could. You could just drown LOL.

If anyone is holding back from sharing their story with the community they are a pussy and a spoil sport.
I second this. If you have any entertaining poop stories get em out. Its just the intrenet no-one cares. Come on in, the poop is fine.

And LOL hiigaran, that is precisely WHY i didnt faint. I managed to hold on to consciousness long enough to get upstairs and lie down. I was sweating like mad and almost hyperventilating.

Author:   Ikari Shinji
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:21am (PST)
quote Wysiwyg
Farting rules and reading stories about people pooping their pants is endlessly entertaining.
yes, if you have the mental capacity of an infant, perhaps

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
quote Ikari Shinji
quote Wysiwyg
Farting rules and reading stories about people pooping their pants is endlessly entertaining.
nah, its just about maturity.

and maturity sucks anyway. go be boring with the other mature people!

Author:   Ikari Shinji
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:57am (PST)
quote hiigaran
quote Ikari Shinji
quote Wysiwyg

even when I was an immature kid, I didn't find this sort of stuff the least bit funny. I worry for people that do - is what I would say if I worried for other people...

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
what can i say, its not your style of humor.

also, age =/= maturity.

Author:   Wysiwyg
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:49pm (PST)
quote Ikari Shinji
quote hiigaran
quote Ikari Shinji
quote Wysiwyg

even when I was an immature kid, I didn't find this sort of stuff the least bit funny. I worry for people that do - is what I would say if I worried for other people...
So what are your views on defecating, aside from other peoples humorous viewings of it?

It is a natural occurance and you can't just ignore it, are you disgusted by it? Sure it is disgusting but that is where some people can find humour in it, which is not a sign of immaturity, simply a taste in humour. What type of story of joke would be entertaining to a 'mature' person, or even more directly, to yourself?

People who can enjoy this insanely awesome thread should not be worried for, in fact I worry for you if you can't see the funny side of something so simple.

And to end the seriousness of this post... HEY GUYS I JUST FARTED LOL IT REALLY STINKS.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.