Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Poopy Pants McGee - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1770920-poopy-pants-mcgee/4.htm

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Poopy Pants McGee
-------------------------------------------
Came close to shitting myself before when I had a bad case of diarrhea during school went to the restroom twice almost didn't make it both times.

Author:   Benedict
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:36am (PST)
quote hiigaran
quote Benedict
quote Wysiwyg
I was at work the other day, farting casually every now and then as you do
People do that?
you dont? i dont know about you, but when i try to hold a fart in for a long period of time (ie, longer than the time it takes to avoid doing it at an inappropriate moment), it gets uncomfortable.[/div]
I just avoid farting everywhere...

Author:   legendary one
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
quote Wysiwyg
I was at work the other day, farting casually every now and then as you do, thinking there was no problem. I got home that night and was walking around in my underwear when my girlfriend asks me if I have pooped myself. I thought the bitch be crazy. I went to the bathroom to check myself out just in case where I found a long brown stain in my white pants in the shape of my butt crack where I must have been trumping out liquid farts.

I was a Poopy Pants McGee for the first time since I was a child.

When's the last time you pooped your pants?
This is called the Tiger Shart, mainly names by the long brown stains in your under garments.

The last time I crapped myself was when I got out of surgery, came home and did not make it to the toilet in time...

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
quote Benedict
natural bodily functions are generally hard to avoid. its like popping a boner in high school, or vomiting profusely after a long night of binge drinking.

Author:   anemony
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
quote hiigaran
quote Benedict
natural bodily functions are generally hard to avoid. its like popping a boner in high school, or vomiting profusely after a long night of binge drinking.
well the latter is easily avoided; just don't drink too much or at all =p

Author:   Johnathan Morris
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
I can imagine all the people eating and reading this thread.
Dewott 17
Genesect 17
Badges: 2

Author:   Liege
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:34pm (PST)
quote Sonic Flash
Loungin is going to be special today...
Only today?

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:04pm (PST)
quote anemony
quote hiigaran
quote Benedict
well the latter is easily avoided; just don't drink too much or at all =p
well duh. its just one of many examples. i could list more if you want, but i think ive made my point.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 1:00am (PST)
quote Eithne
god this is so gross lol
But like two years ago I was really sick with the stomach flu and I needed to vomit so I did but I guess the force was too powerful so I shat at the same time.
HAHAHA ! I love this thread, i have LOL'd about five times so far.

I had a similair exprience to this. I was ill with gastroentiritis and had been vomming for days. I threw up so often and so hard that my throat was bleeding from wretching so hard. Anyway, i was vomming so much that when i went to take a dump i couldnt simply stop, so i rested a bucket on my lap as i crapped and let it all out at once.

Also reminds me of a time my dog had diahrrea and shat all over the hall carpet. I have a complete phobia of shit so as i was cleaning it up it made me gag and vomit. I puked in the bucket i was using to clean the dog shit, so when i put my head near it the smell made me puke more. It was a horrible cycle.

At the end of it all i had a bucket filled with dog diahrea and vomit. Viewing this made me throw up AGAIN. Not a fun day. Nearly fainted.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:33am (PST)
This thread is full of smelly, disgusting win XD

I haven't shat myself in years. I think Elementary school? Yeah, I was at home, I think waiting to leave for school (I could walk to school, it was a couple of block away) and I did the old shifting fart (shifting your weight off one arse cheek so it had an exit) and it felt ummmm, a bit wetter and squishier than usual, so yeah...At least I didn't walk around with it XD

I've had plenty of near misses since though. Some that might not even have been misses at all technically (IE: didn't mess up my shorts, got to the crapper in time to avoid that at least).

quote hiigaran
quote Benedict
quote Wysiwyg
I was at work the other day, farting casually every now and then as you do
People do that?
you dont? i dont know about you, but when i try to hold a fart in for a long period of time (ie, longer than the time it takes to avoid doing it at an inappropriate moment), it gets uncomfortable.
Yeah, I dunno how it is with other people but if I hold it in, it tends to reabsorb itself into my body and it just feels like I'll pay for it later (with indigestion or something).

Occasionally I inexplicably get the farts that last hours. Had it Sunday morning. Not loud and didn't really smell at all (no smell I noticed and I have a good nose). Didn't eat anything unusual the evening before, so I dunno what was up with that 0_o

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 2:39am (PST)
quote Shadow of Death
Yeah, I dunno how it is with other people but if I hold it in, it tends to reabsorb itself into my body and it just feels like I'll pay for it later (with indigestion or something).
My body just will not work like that.

If i need a fart, i will be farting within the next 30 seconds and thats just a fact. If i hold a fart in its a conscious effort from that point on and i can only last so long. I rarely hold them in at all.

Maybe long enough to walk 5ft away and drop one away from people but thats the absolute maximum i can achieve. Any time i hold one in i get the "fart sweats" and my body just screams for me to let it go.

Also, i just like farting.

Author:   Wysiwyg
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 3:02am (PST)
I also get those farty few hours myself, the regularity of them is so much fun. I know it's a bit cruel but I do enjoy torturing my girlfriend with them. They do tend to smell pretty bad in these moments, it's like what I've eaten the past couple days is all clogged up and rotting and releasing toxic fumes. It's usually when I've eaten cheap meat, so yeah, rotting meat gas. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of maggots have dropped out every now and then without my knowledge.

Farting rules and reading stories about people pooping their pants is endlessly entertaining.

If anyone is holding back from sharing their story with the community they are a pussy and a spoil sport.

Author:   Short Circuit
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 4:37am (PST)
quote KR_1250
quote Eithne
god this is so gross lol
But like two years ago I was really sick with the stomach flu and I needed to vomit so I did but I guess the force was too powerful so I shat at the same time.
HAHAHA ! I love this thread, i have LOL'd about five times so far.

I had a similair exprience to this. I was ill with gastroentiritis and had been vomming for days. I threw up so often and so hard that my throat was bleeding from wretching so hard. Anyway, i was vomming so much that when i went to take a dump i couldnt simply stop, so i rested a bucket on my lap as i crapped and let it all out at once.

Also reminds me of a time my dog had diahrrea and shat all over the hall carpet. I have a complete phobia of shit so as i was cleaning it up it made me gag and vomit. I puked in the bucket i was using to clean the dog shit, so when i put my head near it the smell made me puke more. It was a horrible cycle.

At the end of it all i had a bucket filled with dog diahrea and vomit. Viewing this made me throw up AGAIN. Not a fun day. Nearly fainted.
Aaaaand this is where I lost it.

This thread is horrendously disgusting, but this just made me crack up. A vicious cycle, hahaha.

I can't say it's ever happened to me. I have good self control.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
well at least he didnt faint and fall head first in to the bucket...

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
quote Wysiwyg
I know it's a bit cruel but I do enjoy torturing my girlfriend with them. They do tend to smell pretty bad in these moments,
HAHAHA! Totally agree. The absolute pinacle of my farting prowess is when i manage to make her leave the bed OR the entire room with a fart. She looks so dissapointed in me LOL.

the thing is although she farts they do not smell. And i mean at all. My GF farts completely fresh oxygen for some reason. You could use her arse underwater as a rebreather. Well... I could. You could just drown LOL.

If anyone is holding back from sharing their story with the community they are a pussy and a spoil sport.
I second this. If you have any entertaining poop stories get em out. Its just the intrenet no-one cares. Come on in, the poop is fine.

And LOL hiigaran, that is precisely WHY i didnt faint. I managed to hold on to consciousness long enough to get upstairs and lie down. I was sweating like mad and almost hyperventilating.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.