Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Presidential debate. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1770303-presidential-debate/

Author:   XxSkelterXx
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:36pm (PST)
Subject:   Presidential debate.
-------------------------------------------
Well, it's done and over with..Who do you guys think won the debate? I've always been biased towards the democrats, as I agree with most of their policies and such..

But I think Obama lost this one: Best one liner of them night: Jim, you might want to move on to the next topic..LOL..Wow.

Author:   nani17
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Presidential debate.
I hav yet to watch it but as a non American I'm a fan of Obama because some republicans say crazy shit that makes no scenes and some of there polices are always the same which have proved they don't work. Mitt is like bush 2.0 lol

A lot of them seem assume Obama should have fixed the country in 4 years

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
Even though I side with Republican views, I don't think anyone can deny that Romney won this one. One moment in particular was pretty bad, but he recovered well. I was shocked to see him hold his ground all throughout. Obama just looked apologetic the whole time.

The moderator was a bit annoying though. I realize they have time slots to keep tabs on, but the constant cutting off was a bit much with the type of topics that were being discussed.

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Planning on watching this tomorrow with a bowl of popcorn. Can't wait to see how Obama makes an even bigger fool of himself. Also interested in seeing how Romney deals with Obama's counterarguments.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
quote Virtue
Even though I side with Republican views, I don't think anyone can deny that Romney won this one. One moment in particular was pretty bad, but he recovered well. I was shocked to see him hold his ground all throughout. Obama just looked apologetic the whole time.
I do not agree with Mitt pretty much all the way and I find him to be a snide asshole but I will say he showed up tonight and Obama did not.

I love Obama and I don't care what anyone has to say about that if they are against him. I have seen the man speak and he speaks loud and with a presidential attitude.

We will just have to see in later on debates.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
Maybe I will watch it. Sometimes I feel presidential debates are like watching two monkeys fight over a banana. Don't think this one will be any exception.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
Yeeah, even Democrats are saying Romney won, easily. I didn't watch much but I agree. Obama was stumbling all over the place and it just seemed like Romney was destroying him.

Author:   Gregm
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:00pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
quote Virtue
I do not agree with Mitt pretty much all the way and I find him to be a snide asshole but I will say he showed up tonight and Obama did not.

I love Obama and I don't care what anyone has to say about that if they are against him. I have seen the man speak and he speaks loud and with a presidential attitude.

We will just have to see in later on debates.
Depending upon which audience he's talking to, that is.

Also, Romney, undoubtedly. He looked incredibly nervous (the constant blinking), but he performed more than adequately. I only hope the undecided voters learn something over the next month.

Author:   Eithne
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
Obama is just a pompous asshole.
I think Romney killed the debate. I thought he answered the questions thoroughly and quickly. Obama looked like he didn't even wanted to be there much less give a debate that could potentially affect his campaign.

Author:   the_REAL_zwarrior
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:16pm (PST)
I'm a mild republican, and I think both Romney and Obama are idiots. I think Romney's an even bigger idiot.

That being said, he got the better of the President in this debate. He matched him point for point, and never faltered.

Author:   DragoniteBallZ
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
This debate was difficult to listen to. Just awful. It was basically a back and forth exchange of who would do a "better job" at expanding the federal government. Or more just 90 minutes of both candidates trying to eloquently say...

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:24pm (PST)
quote Virtue

The moderator was a bit annoying though. I realize they have time slots to keep tabs on, but the constant cutting off was a bit much with the type of topics that were being discussed.
Try, having 16-18 year old Democrats on Facebook. They were rabid animals... they posted something about every 3 minutes about how Romney was sucking.

I didn't like the Moderator. On KQDC (sp) I think they actually mentioned that Jim Lehrer is actually running for a position.

On, the debate I don't know who won. Some say Obama, and others say Romney. I'm literally fine with both, but I've always leaned to Romney. It's hard to choose since my Father, and my Step-Mother are both Libertarian but they'll never win with Ron Paul out.

Edit: Also, I thought this was funny and sad.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
They both did a poor job, each in their own way.

Romney won only in style. He *bleep*ed up hard as far as informing the masses of his plans goes.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:33pm (PST)
quote Lyonnais
quote Virtue

Try, having 16-18 year old Democrats on Facebook. They were rabid animals... they posted something about every 3 minutes about how Romney was sucking.

I didn't like the Moderator. On KQDC (sp) I think they actually mentioned that Jim Lehrer is actually running for a position.

On, the debate I don't know who won. Some say Obama, and others say Romney. I'm literally fine with both, but I've always leaned to Romney. It's hard to choose since my Father, and my Step-Mother are both Libertarian but they'll never win with Ron Paul out.
Oh I know what you mean. I'm in a blue state, so I hear nothing but pro-Obama views all around campus. I don't plan on logging into mine until they find another trend to jump on.

I personally can't wait to see how MSNBC reacts to this for the next week or so.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 8:39pm (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
They both did a poor job, each in their own way.

Romney won only in style. He *bleep*ed up hard as far as informing the masses of his plans goes.

Exactly. He has no plan as to how he will "fix" the economy. Only words and more words about what he "wants" to do.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.