Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Farewell Neoseeker! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1685326-farewell-neoseeker/

Author:   King X2
Date:   Sep 23, 11 at 8:34pm (PST)
Subject:   Farewell Neoseeker!
-------------------------------------------
The purpose of this thread is to announce you are leaving the site or to give a wave of farewell to the people who are leaving.

Please don't make a farewell post unless you're planning on leaving for a decent period of time.

Previous Thread

Author:   Soda
Date:   Sep 23, 11 at 8:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Farewell Neoseeker!
DAMN IT GUUGLEY KING, DON'T LEAVE ME!

Author:   ditto
Date:   Sep 23, 11 at 9:12pm (PST)
quote Soda
DAMN IT GUUGLEY KING, DON'T LEAVE ME!
Soda's leaving :'­(

Author:   Koj
Date:   Sep 24, 11 at 2:39am (PST)
*bleep* you guys, I'm out of here.

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 3:34am (PST)
Not leaving, but an incredible imitation!

I'm pretty much going to not be posting at all really. Maybe a post a month, probably less. My time on neo is over and done, even though it was fairly short by some of you old bastards standards. So I'm going away for awhile, and I think things won't really change with me gone. Websites come and go, but neo abides.

I reckon that about covers it. Stay golden.

Author:   Lukas
Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 4:03am (PST)
quote Strawberryclock

I'm pretty much going to not be posting at all really. Maybe a post a month, probably less. My time on neo is over and done, even though it was fairly short by some of you old bastards standards. So I'm going away for awhile, and I think things won't really change with me gone. Websites come and go, but neo abides.

hold on I think I know how this will go.

Then you start thinking to yourself "I'm not the problem; everyone else in Loungin is", so then you promise yourself and your mates that you're only in Loungin to "troll". Eventually, you stop trying because your "trolling" is weak and just go back to the way you were posting before writing up that farewell message.

just a hunch

Author:   Strawberryclock
Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 4:12am (PST)
quote Lukas
quote Strawberryclock

hold on I think I know how this will go.

Then you start thinking to yourself "I'm not the problem; everyone else in Loungin is", so then you promise yourself and your mates that you're only in Loungin to "troll". Eventually, you stop trying because your "trolling" is weak and just go back to the way you were posting before writing up that farewell message.

just a hunch
Been there, done that.

Date:   Sep 27, 11 at 10:29am (PST)
quote Strawberryclock

Hasta Luego Strawbs

Author:   ilovenintendo
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 11:45pm (PST)
This is my own good-bye to Neoseeker (hopefully I've found the right thread now--it's rather clever how much I had to browse Neoseeker to find this particular thread to quit the whole danged thing x3).

A slightly more formal good-bye is located on my profile--if anyone actually cares. I'll tag a few people here though, because I really would like to apologize to them for leaving them hanging with all our wonderful stories... I'm sorry, but I'm really too busy right now. I can barely use my laptop let alone write for this particular site. x_x
Game_Grl_199, Maria10is10, Lullabye, shiny_happy_peacefuL, Crystal Rain, Jessamine, Thalia, gillgirl113, minako1984, Hmszelda, Julzy, Tay, MoonTide199, Xenophilia, TheSierraphoenix and sooo many others. If you can, pass the word around? There are too many to name, really... So many to apologize to! I know I won't be easily forgiven for dropping out, but I promise I'll return and finish proper stories with each and everyone of you who wish to complete a work with me. I'd be honored. Thank you for letting me role-play with you. n_n

Oh! Almost forgot Shadow_of_Truth! The Burned role-play is rather inactive, but I figured I should alert you as well in case you were thinking of starting up again. Sorry. =I

Well! That should be it. Hm.

Good-bye.

~Lucy <3

Author:   walnuts
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 11:49pm (PST)
Bye Lucy

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 12:07am (PST)
aw well bye Lucy~

Author:   minako1984
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 10:51am (PST)
Thank you for all the fun times and conversations Lucy. Miss you and all the neo-peeps myself and hope to catch up some day. Lol, sorry never pmed you updates on life as promised I would. Perhaps if aren't deleting your profile, just having an extended absence I can leave you a pm waiting for your return. I hope you do well in all you encounter ♫ Take care~

Author:   Alieninvasion11
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 11:22am (PST)
I left for a long time, didn't even tell anybody.
Nobody cared...or noticed i'm sure
But im back, i needed a new place for forums, my website got shutdown.
So i thought were else to go but neo

Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote Alieninvasion11
I left for a long time, didn't even tell anybody.
Nobody cared...or noticed i'm sure
But im back, i needed a new place for forums, my website got shutdown.
So i thought were else to go but neo
I don't really know you but...Welcome Back

Author:   Alieninvasion11
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 2:19pm (PST)
Thanks, alot has changed since i've been gone.
Pretty cool stuff.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.