Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: I want to Assamble a new PC For Photoshop And Video Editing - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/17/t1823950-want-to-assamble-new-pc-for-photoshop-video-editing/

Author:   Sonu Josan
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 2:58am (PST)
Subject:   I want to Assamble a new PC For Photoshop And Video Editing
-------------------------------------------
Hii I want to Go For AMD Platform .And I m bit Confused where i Have to go ..There Are 2 Option First Is APu A 10 5800 Trinity And Other Option is FX 6100 >>What Will be ur Sugetion ...

Author:   ComputerEd
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 6:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: I want to Assamble a new PC For Photoshop And Video Editing
quote Sonu Josan
Hii I want to Go For AMD Platform .And I m bit Confused where i Have to go ..There Are 2 Option First Is APu A 10 5800 Trinity And Other Option is FX 6100 >>What Will be ur Sugetion ...
Your title makes the choice obvious, you want to go with more cores to get more work done, will show up the most in video editing. I would go an FX 6 core or even better an 8 core. If you do not plan on gaming I would throw in a lost cost GPU like a 6570 and a bunch of RAM, maybe run all 4 slots with 8 gig sticks.

Author:   Sjosan
Date:   Feb 10, 13 at 7:10am (PST)
quote ComputerEd
quote Sonu Josan
Your title makes the choice obvious, you want to go with more cores to get more work done, will show up the most in video editing. I would go an FX 6 core or even better an 8 core. If you do not plan on gaming I would throw in a lost cost GPU like a 6570 and a bunch of RAM, maybe run all 4 slots with 8 gig sticks.
i m a professional photoshop user ..so what will be ur segetion then ?

Author:   CMNealTan
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 7:57am (PST)
Hi Sjosan!

As ComputerEd stated, for Photoshop, the more Cores, the better the performance. The 5800K Trinity has 4 cores while the FX-6100 has 6 cores.

So go with the FX-6100, and if you can stretch your budget, the FX-8350 has 8 cores.

I just want to add that Photoshop is also very ram intensive, so focus on getting more ram, too.

Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 12:06am (PST)
quote CMNealTan
Hi Sjosan!

As ComputerEd stated, for Photoshop, the more Cores, the better the performance. The 5800K Trinity has 4 cores while the FX-6100 has 6 cores.

So go with the FX-6100, and if you can stretch your budget, the FX-8350 has 8 cores.

I just want to add that Photoshop is also very ram intensive, so focus on getting more ram, too.
Thank YOu Guys ...so i m going with more cores ..and definatly with higher ram ...Love you guys

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 11:18am (PST)
quote Sjosan
quote CMNealTan
Hi Sjosan!

Thank YOu Guys ...so i m going with more cores ..and definatly with higher ram ...Love you guys
i have a normal quetion ....must reply i hv a cooler master 400w psu ..is that ok with amd 6300 or amd 8320 ...reply must pls ....+ a graphic card may be 7750

Author:   CMNealTan
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 3:30am (PST)
Hi Sjosan!

Can I have the exact model for the power supply? I need to check on the specifications.

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 8:43am (PST)
its cooler master - RS-400-PSAR-13

and i have a little qution one more ..i want to by a new ssd . 120 gb ..which one is batter and reliable...

Author:   Shiny Mew
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 8:53am (PST)
quote Sjosan
its cooler master - RS-400-PSAR-13

and i have a little qution one more ..i want to by a new ssd . 120 gb ..which one is batter and reliable...
Kingston Hyper-X, OCZ Vertex, Samsung 840 Pro are all good ones.

Author:   sjosan
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 9:39am (PST)
m planing to by samsung 830 or 840 ..what is the price in india ,,,..if any one know .... and pls tell me my cooler master psu is compatible for FX 8320 or 6300 ...its cooler master RS-400-PSAR-13 ...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.