Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker's Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Motherboard Review - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/17/t1638385-neoseekers-gigabyte-e350n-usb3-motherboard-review/

Author:   leochan
Date:   Apr 08, 11 at 6:31am (PST)
Subject:   Neoseeker's Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Motherboard Review
-------------------------------------------
Today we take a look at a small form factor motherboard offering from Gigabyte based on AMD's Fusion platform, the E350N-USB3. The Fusion platform combines motherboard, CPU and graphics into one very compact solution geared for the HTPC market, and we put the E350N-USB3's performance to test in our first Fusion-centric review.

[[article:2785]]

Author:   HTPCJunkie
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 12:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker's Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Motherboard Review
Just for reference, what was the size of the file(s) used in the Handbrake benchmark and what were they converted from & to.

Thanks

Author:   The Smith
Date:   Apr 10, 11 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote HTPCJunkie
Just for reference, what was the size of the file(s) used in the Handbrake benchmark and what were they converted from & to.

Thanks
The video is a 1:48 mp4 file coming from the Lord of the Rings, in 1080P. The file has a size of 96MB and it's being converted to the mkv format.

Author:   Northern49
Date:   Apr 16, 11 at 5:04am (PST)
A bit more expensive, but gigabyte boards are far more reliable than ASUS or MSI brand. I have never had a faulty audio chipset from Gigabyte or a failed FSB.

Author:   Gravity
Date:   Apr 18, 11 at 4:12pm (PST)
quote Northern49
A bit more expensive, but gigabyte boards are far more reliable than ASUS or MSI brand. I have never had a faulty audio chipset from Gigabyte or a failed FSB.
I feel that ASUS is one of the best brands someone can buy.

Author:   driver321
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:52am (PST)
I am agree with you that he file has a size of 96MB and it's being converted to the mkv format. BIOS Motherboard Driver

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.