Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker reviews the Corsair A50 CPU (Heatsink) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/17/t1564535-neoseeker-reviews-corsair-a50-cpu-heatsink/

Author:   leochan
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 12:17am (PST)
Subject:   Neoseeker reviews the Corsair A50 CPU (Heatsink)
-------------------------------------------
The A50 is a CPU cooler aimed at the mainstream market, meaning it is focused on delivering bang-for-the-buck. It's easy on the wallet, and even easier to install on your motherboard, so now we find out if it's as hassle-free to review.

[[article:2616]]

Author:   Player1
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 12:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker reviews the Corsair A50 CPU (Heatsink)
Good review, I'm impressed, that thing performs the same as the H50 (Unless I read the graphs wrong)

Author:   Vagabond
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 12:30am (PST)
That's right. I think the H50 was more effected by the PSU and room temp than this cooler was. Top mounted PSU, which was very close to the cooler

Author:   The Slayer
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 12:31am (PST)
I'm surprised that heatsink performed so well. When I first saw the pictures of it my impression was that it was pretty small, which it is. I wasnt expecting it to be within just 1-4 degrees of higher end coolers.

Like Player1 said, I'm surprised it performs as well as the H50. I was actually thinking about getting the H50 or H70 when it comes out..

Author:   Supernova1332
Date:   Aug 10, 10 at 12:56am (PST)
Nice review. I'm also surprised at how well it did. I thought it would be a good cooler but not quite that good.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.