Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/15838/t1721436-growlanser-iv-wayfarer-of-time/

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
Subject:   Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time
-------------------------------------------
We in the North America will be blessed with a game that has over 40 endings. Of course I speak of a game that is part of a great series.

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time is due to be released July 24, 2012. Get out and buy a copy for yourself and one or two for your friends

Please join us at the Growlanser forum and check out the trailers.

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time
quote CoarseDragon
We in the North America will be blessed with a game that has over 40 endings. Of course I speak of a game that is part of a great series.

Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time is due to be released July 24, 2012. Get out and buy a copy for yourself and one or two for your friends

Hi there. I think i will do a thread about the Whole Growlanser series since some people could know about the other games try them and that way they will want to play the continuation Grow 4.

Author:   CoarseDragon
Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon

Hi there. I think i will do a thread about the Whole Growlanser series since some people could know about the other games try them and that way they will want to play the continuation Grow 4.
Great idea.

Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 6:07pm (PST)
I will begin Right Now.

Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 8:07pm (PST)
Done:
THE GROWLANSER SERIES

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.