Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Final Fantasy series has become a bad joke - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/15838/t1689381-final-fantasy-series-has-become-bad-joke/5.htm

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 5:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Final Fantasy series has become a bad joke
-------------------------------------------
quote doomed_soul89
quote The Pursuit
quote doomed_soul89
quote The Pursuit
If you never buy there games then they won't have money too make anymore. I don't think it will be perfect next time. I just said it will take time. I have liked all there games anyways so it isn't a big deal too me man.

Just because they have made a few games that weren't on par to there last ones doesn't mean they all won't be. Just let them find there groove.

They have been steadily going down hill since FFX and FFXIII is pure crap, I'm so glad I didn't buy it. They aren't going to find their groove they suck now, it's time for people to stop buying games and let it die and make way for some new devs with potential.
If that is how you feel the you don't have to buy there games. You do know they sell in more places then America right. Japan loves there games and will always buy them along with me. Just get over it man, I don't see why you are so hurt by this.

Just don't buy the games bro . I am an actual fan of SQNX and I don't live my life with such low hope ad expectations like you. You must be bad in really life experiences man.. Lol
Um where has any article said that Japanese gamers liked FFXIII more then other gamers or anything said that for that matter (besides you)? Also high expectations after they failed so massively twice in a row is called being delusional. You are right I had low expectations for FFXIII and they still disappointed me beyond imagination.
quote BrokenKnights
I've just got to say. It's "their" when you're talking in the possessive. All those "there"s are kinda blowing my mind.
Urgghh screw you lol .

I actually do know this by the way. But I never think about it when I am typing.

I guess it depends if you think they failed massively or not. Just seems like Japanese people are more interested in the series then American people. Our people tend to find things like COD and BATTLFIELD more interesting. Atleast that is what I have noticed.

Author:   doomed_soul89
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:01am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
quote doomed_soul89
quote The Pursuit
quote doomed_soul89
quote The Pursuit
If you never buy there games then they won't have money too make anymore. I don't think it will be perfect next time. I just said it will take time. I have liked all there games anyways so it isn't a big deal too me man.

Just because they have made a few games that weren't on par to there last ones doesn't mean they all won't be. Just let them find there groove.

They have been steadily going down hill since FFX and FFXIII is pure crap, I'm so glad I didn't buy it. They aren't going to find their groove they suck now, it's time for people to stop buying games and let it die and make way for some new devs with potential.
If that is how you feel the you don't have to buy there games. You do know they sell in more places then America right. Japan loves there games and will always buy them along with me. Just get over it man, I don't see why you are so hurt by this.

Just don't buy the games bro . I am an actual fan of SQNX and I don't live my life with such low hope ad expectations like you. You must be bad in really life experiences man.. Lol
Um where has any article said that Japanese gamers liked FFXIII more then other gamers or anything said that for that matter (besides you)? Also high expectations after they failed so massively twice in a row is called being delusional. You are right I had low expectations for FFXIII and they still disappointed me beyond imagination.
quote BrokenKnights
I've just got to say. It's "their" when you're talking in the possessive. All those "there"s are kinda blowing my mind.
Urgghh screw you lol .

I actually do know this by the way. But I never think about it when I am typing.

I guess it depends if you think they failed massively or not. Just seems like Japanese people are more interested in the series then American people. Our people tend to find things like COD and BATTLFIELD more interesting. Atleast that is what I have noticed.

Just because they like rpgs more doesn't mean they think FFXIII isn't horrible.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:04am (PST)
Maybe they don't, but I am sure some do. It's just a big opinionated matter that really can't be resolved. I liked your solid points and your a smart fellow but I still disagree with you.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 4:45pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Maybe they don't, but I am sure some do. It's just a big opinionated matter that really can't be resolved. I liked your solid points and your a smart fellow but I still disagree with you.

Again people disagreed with the world being round. Doesn't make me wrong. You are unable to counter any of my points or give any specifics on how the game is good.

This message was edited by Lone Warrior(179220) on 2011-10-16T10:42:28-07:00.

Author:   BrokenKnights
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 5:17pm (PST)
I've already cautioned you once about this. This site doesn't tolerate flaming and trolling. People disagree. Learn how to deal with it without acting like a 6-year-old.

Author:   Lone Warrior
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 5:45pm (PST)
Yeah, I'm sure we can debate this without calling each other names. :< At some point, people need to learn to agree to disagree.

My opinion isn't very different from the OP, that said. Things change, newer times call for newer systems, but the old school FF feeling has really escaped the new-gen ones.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:15pm (PST)
quote Lone Warrior
Yeah, I'm sure we can debate this without calling each other names. :< At some point, people need to learn to agree to disagree.

My opinion isn't very different from the OP, that said. Things change, newer times call for newer systems, but the old school FF feeling has really escaped the new-gen ones.

I definitely agree with this Lone. I miss that old feeling. But they can always create a new one.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:21pm (PST)
quote BrokenKnights
I've already cautioned you once about this. This site doesn't tolerate flaming and trolling. People disagree. Learn how to deal with it without acting like a 6-year-old.
I'm asking for reasons, and points, if he can't provide them his opinion is worthless.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:37pm (PST)
quote doomed_soul89
quote BrokenKnights
I'm asking for reasons, and points, if he can't provide them his opinion is worthless.

Either way your gonna disagree so there is no point. I disagree with you because I enjoyed the experience, apparently you didn't and that's fine with me.

Author:   Lone Warrior
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 6:41pm (PST)
quote doomed_soul89
quote BrokenKnights
His opinion is what it is, an opinion. Nobody's asking you to agree with it, just be an adult when debating it. End of discussion, any more insults from this point will be deleted.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 7:24pm (PST)
quote Lone Warrior
quote doomed_soul89
quote BrokenKnights
His opinion is what it is, an opinion. Nobody's asking you to agree with it, just be an adult when debating it. End of discussion, any more insults from this point will be deleted.
So sick of people hiding behind opinion it's so pathetic. Instead of actually giving points they just well I like so it's not a horrible game(despite the fact that if it had a different name they would probably hate it), when by any fair and unbiased criteria it clearly is. What do you mean by be an adult? Just let him and everyone pretend his baseless opinion is worth as much as several valid unchallenged points? I thought pretending is what kids did.

Author:   Mister MacPhisto
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 7:30pm (PST)
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Some stink. And if you don't like looking at one, then let it be.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 7:33pm (PST)
quote doomed_soul89
quote Lone Warrior
quote doomed_soul89
quote BrokenKnights
So sick of people hiding behind opinion it's so pathetic. Instead of actually giving points they just well I like so it's not a horrible game(despite the fact that if it had a different name they would probably hate it), when by any fair and unbiased criteria it clearly is. What do you mean by be an adult? Just let him and everyone pretend his baseless opinion is worth as much as several valid unchallenged points? I thought pretending is what kids did.
I'm sorry to be rude but who cares? It is just a video game. I know it's faults but I don't take it so seriously as to get on an internet site and argue points about it. I have better things to do like play video games and enjoy them.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 7:42pm (PST)
People don't like it when you Take offense to things they like. You don't have to be so rude and insulting about it. Because I am different from you and I enjoy a good story.

This message was edited by Lone Warrior(179220) on 2011-10-16T13:17:58-07:00.

Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 7:47pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
People don't like it when you Take offense to things they like. You don't have to be so rude and insulting about it. Because I am different from you and I enjoy a good story.
I enjoy a good story, FFXIII wasn't a good story. Read a book.

This message was edited by Lone Warrior(179220) on 2011-10-16T13:17:39-07:00.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.