Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: RPG Social Introduction Thread - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/15838/t1660524-rpg-social-introduction-thread/6.htm

Author:   Justin
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 3:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: RPG Social Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hello, Justin here ^___^ I've been an RPG - lover for my entire life. I took a break from them and would love to return. Glad to see this place take off! :>

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 7:41pm (PST)
How dare you guys touch my Final Fantasy!!? j/k

Hello, I just recently discovered that this forum is being used as an RPG social forum. Being an RPG maniac myself, I must invite my RPG peers as well :

RPG_Master44 (Steve-o-san), Krunal (you Love mogs don't ya ;D), Epoch (you FF freaking master, my respects bro), Principality (hey babe), Narcissus (cactuars love to RPG), miragedres (bring your Masamune as well), and anyone else. Those before mention, I know you'll rejoice this forum as much as I would.

Kupo~!

Author:   Epoch
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 8:06pm (PST)
I shall keep an eye out for you all. I enjoy an rpg here and there, altho with my recent LoL addiction i have so little time..

Author:   Miragedres
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 8:38pm (PST)
Quetzalcoatl Not many people know this but my name is derived from the Mirage Vest (miragedres + my name Andres = miragedres!) in Final Fantasy 3/6. When I first picked up the armor I was like OH GOODNESS YES! since your character, Sabin, in this case gets a little after image if you will. Then came Force Armor, Genji, and countless other better ones...

Off the top of my head, these are the RPGs I have played and loved:
Final Fantasy 1-11, Final Fantasy Tactics A-2, Dragon Warrior 1-9, Legend of Legaia 1 & 2, Suikoden & Suikoden 3, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Ogre Battle 64, Terranigma, Crono Trigger, Crono Cross, Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, Tales of Phantasia/series, Legend/Sword/Children of Mana, Enchanted Arms, Wild A.R.M.S. 1-3, Saga Frontier 1 & 2, Grandia 1 & 2, Golden Sun 1 & 2, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (just picked up the new edition that came out today), Divinity II, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Awakenings, DA2, Phanstasy Star 2, Phantasy Star Online, Elemental Gimmick Gear, Star Ocean: Gaiden, Star Ocean: The Second Story, Star Ocean: Blue Sphere, Super Mario RPG, Evolution 1 & 2, Skies of Arcadia, Vandal Hearts, Brave Fencer Musashi (not really an RPG but whatever), Etrian Odyssey 1 & 2, and countless other Super Nintendo, Sega Dreamcast, Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and Nintendo DS RPGs....

Author:   Aeirou
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
I AM AEIROU, DESTROYER OF THREADS!

Seriously, no one likes to debate with me anymore... where did Cangriman go? or Ceneru?

Author:   Epoch
Date:   Jul 12, 11 at 10:52pm (PST)
I will debate you, but i warn you sir, i bear the Cape of troll resistance +20

Author:   Aeirou
Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 12:48am (PST)
quote Epoch
That's okay. Trolls usually lose because facts weigh-in over insults. My mad skillz could make Obama cry.

Author:   Zeta
Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 12:50am (PST)
Hey guys, I'm Zeta. I've always been a fan of the RPG genre. I usually game on my 360 or, more recently, my PS2. I haven't played many of the recent releases but I love the classics.

Author:   Narphinean
Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
Hi guys, call me Narph (or Narphy if you feel brave). I just realized that this forum was the RPG Social's current headquarters (I was a little slow when it came to all the threads about non-Final Fantasy stuff, I guess) so I decided to come over. See you all around!

Author:   tommex
Date:   Jul 13, 11 at 10:43pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Tom, and I adore RPGs. East or West, I can't help myself.

Author:   Final Fantasy 0
Date:   Jul 14, 11 at 1:23am (PST)
I am playing King's Field: TAC on ps2 emulator. I am at the part where you kill the giant spider if any of you have played that game before.

One of my favorite games.

Author:   Element
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:56am (PST)
Element here. Huge RPG fan. I do tons of characters statistics for lots of games (I have Star Ocean Second Evolution, FFVII, and Persona 3 Portable stat charts up right now) and I love RPG's.

Favorite games are Star Ocean Second Evolution, FFVII and Persona 3 Portable haha.

Author:   SunnyDelight
Date:   Jul 15, 11 at 12:05pm (PST)
YG is here, I love RPGs.

Author:   SpaceWalker
Date:   Jul 20, 11 at 9:52am (PST)
quote Aeirou
quote Epoch
That's okay. Trolls usually lose because facts weigh-in over insults. My mad skillz could make Obama cry.
Is that so...? Sir, I challenge you to a DUEL!

Anyway, hey guys, actually pretty new to the RPG genre as platformers and racers are more my thing, but I love Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Digimon World (PS1)

Author:   Spectre
Date:   Jul 20, 11 at 3:47pm (PST)
quote SpaceWalker
Digimon World (PS1)
Holy shit, I remember that game. I don't think I ever did beat it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.