Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ganondorf's own game - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/15716/t1745991-ganondorfs-own-game/

Author:   GaTheZakk
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 1:19pm (PST)
Subject:   Ganondorf's own game
-------------------------------------------
Ganondorf should get his his own game.
He's one of Nintendo's greatest and most popular characters, so I think he should have his own game.

Is it possible that Ganondorf can get his own game?

If so could Nintendo do that without involving Link or Zelda in a Ganondorf game so the story can focus on Ganondorf?

Author:   Ultra Bowsa
Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: Ganondorf's own game
Idea:

'Ganondorf is plotting something until an even more powerful evil disrupts him. Now you must control Ganondorf and show it/him/her who's boss!'

How about different weapons for Ganondorf and lots of Worlds for him to explore? And the ability to turn into Ganon at will. -b

Author:   Verjnordi
Date:   Jul 15, 13 at 3:06am (PST)
I think it would be a great idea if Ganondorf gets his own game, but I doubt this will ever happen.

Author:   Bsv982
Date:   Aug 16, 14 at 4:17pm (PST)
Yah I think he should to but what would you do in it. No link to fight no Zelda to capture then if you don't
Want link in it. boring. man.
Thanks.

Author:   neomonkey
Date:   Aug 16, 14 at 4:33pm (PST)
quote Verjnordi
I think it would be a great idea if Ganondorf gets his own game, but I doubt this will ever happen.
Poor example, but it happened with Wario who was played to be at least an antihero for a very long time.

And the story could work into the timeline as well. Perhaps Ganondorf has to stop Demise from being resurrected again because he wants Hyrule to himself, before the events in OoT. Nintendo could also use this as a chance to expand on how exactly Ganondorf took over the Twili realm between OoT and TP.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.