Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Popuri - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1504/t340011-popuri/

Author:   Solitaire
Date:   Jan 25, 04 at 3:06am (PST)
Subject:   Popuri
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the all new, all improved, Popuri Thread. In the interests of trying to make things a little more organized, I felt it was easier to create a new thread for Popuri rather than re-structure the other thread. I hope this will make it easier to find the basic information you are looking for.

Birthday: Summer 3rd. (Alternate date; Summer 10th.)

Special Foods: Omelet, Omelet Rice, Scrambled Eggs.

Favorites: All Accessories, All Apple Dishes, Cakes, Chocolate, Diamonds, All Egg Dishes, Ice Cream, and Sandwiches.

Extra Love Point: Own 8 Chickens.

Heart Events:

Black Heart Event: Leave Saibara's between 10am and 6pm on a Wednesday or Friday. An escaped chicken will race toward you with Popuri in hot pursuit. After capturing the runaway, tell Popuri that you like Chickens. Popuri will be very happy to hear that.

Purple Heart Event: Early one morning, Popuri will stop by your farm looking for a tour. Agree to give her one. You won't be done until 1pm, but Popuri will be happy with you.

Blue Heart Event: Any Season except Summer. Go to Church between 10am-1pm and you will find May, Stu, Popuri, and Pastor Carter. May wants to play house, but Carter is too busy to join in. They ask you to fill in instead. Agree, and the little group will head off for the Hot Springs. Your reward will be some of Popuri's special Mudballs. (Note: You need to have an empty item slot in your large rucksack for this event to occur.)

Yellow Heart Event: Go to the Poulrty Farm between 10am-1pm and you'll find Rick and Popuri arguing... again with a distressed Lillia in the background. When you get asked who you side with, choose Lillia, and the siblings will laugh, and make-up. Everyone is happy with your decision.

Other Girls:

Ann
Elli
Karen
Mary

Rival:

Kai

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Solitaire on Jul 25 2004.

Author:   KittyBijou
Date:   Feb 20, 04 at 10:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Popuri
okay help! WHAT DAY DO I GO TO THE FARM TO GET THE LAST EVENT!!! ITS ALL I NEED TO MARRY POPURI!!!! I AM SOOOO STRESSED ABOUT THIS GAME!!!!

Author:   Vodka
Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 1:59pm (PST)
I need a wee bit of help.

I accidentally said no to Popuri when she asked me to show her around the farm and now the Blue heart event isnt happenin when I enter the church. Her heart is on blue though and do I have to Give her some Gifts to make her happy again ?

^^Mike^^

Author:   Sonicspeedos
Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 4:44pm (PST)
I'm not sure about that one, I'm married to Popuri but all the heart events happend to me on accedent

Author:   Taikobou20
Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 5:58pm (PST)
Sorry, I need a bit of help on the black heart event...I'll leave the Blacksmith's sometime between 10 and 6, on a Friday or Wednesday, but there's no special scene...

Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 6:07pm (PST)
Hmm... are you doing it on a Sunny day?

The Black Heart Event can be a little tricky. It in't so much that you are leaving the Blacksmith's shop that triggers the event. Actually, you are supposed to be leaving your farm and heading for town when it occurs, but most people find it easier to trigger the event by first entering and then exiting the Blacksmith's shop.

Do note, Popuri doesn't not have to have a black heart in order for you to trigger the event, it can be higher and you'll still be able to view it. (I think she had a blue heart when I saw the event.)

Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 6:32pm (PST)
Oh okay...Thanks a bunch.

Author:   DenniseA
Date:   Feb 21, 04 at 7:25pm (PST)
Mine also was an accident and I ended up with POPURI ^-^

This message was edited by DENNISEA on Sep 14 2005.

Date:   Feb 22, 04 at 9:51pm (PST)
Lol, yeah.

One more question...For the blue heart event, does it happen on any day? Do you have to do it on a Sunday?

Author:   Sonicspeedos
Date:   Feb 22, 04 at 10:10pm (PST)
hint...set a week off.....and just roam around the town aimlessly...you'll probably fint lots of movies and one is sure to be a heart event

Date:   Feb 22, 04 at 11:02pm (PST)
Yeah, that sounds good, except for my animals would all hate me when I came back, and the weeds would suck...>.<

This message was edited by Taikobou20 on Feb 23 2004.

Date:   Feb 23, 04 at 2:56am (PST)
No, it doesn't have to be on a Sunday for the Blue Heart Event to occur. If memory serves I saw it on a Saturday. I would think that you wouldn't be able to trigger it on a Monday or Wednesday, since May is with Barley on Mondays, and Stu is with Ellan on Wednesdays. (Don't take that as written in stone though. I'm not 100% sure on that.)

Author:   March Hare
Date:   Feb 24, 04 at 1:26am (PST)
her heart is red, i have the feather i ask her and she says no, what am i doing wrong?

Author:   AznJerzyGirl
Date:   Feb 24, 04 at 1:48am (PST)
Did you complete all of the marriage requirements? Check it out. Maybe you missed a step.

Author:   KuribohMan
Date:   Feb 24, 04 at 1:49am (PST)
Do you have two house expansions and a big bed??

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.