Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [ Suggestion ] Preview available before posting news on Gamegrep. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/15/t872783-suggestion-preview-available-before-posting-news-on-gamegrep/

Author:   Ryancola
Date:   Apr 14, 07 at 10:53pm (PST)
Subject:   [ Suggestion ] Preview available before posting news on Gamegrep.
-------------------------------------------
Honestly, it's been something I really would have liked to have when I've posted news on the site.

I understand that it's read over by the admin (or whoever deals with the news) before the submit it, but I would still like to have the ability to look over it before I send it for approval, in case I don't like the look of a picture or want to add/change something.

What do you all think? ^^

(I checked back over Gamegrep to see if there was a feature like this to avoid making myself look silly, but I couldn't find it. I also didn't know where else to send in suggestions for the site, so pardon me if this isn't in the right place.)

Author:   Enhance
Date:   Apr 14, 07 at 10:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [ Suggestion ] Preview available before posting news on Gamegrep.
GameGrep Feedback and Suggestions

Author:   mettaur
Date:   Apr 14, 07 at 11:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [ Suggestion ] Preview available before posting news on Gamegrep.
I've suggested that in that forum Enhance linked us to.

[Suggestion] Previews Before Submitting News

It's something that they're working on adding. Remember, GameGrep is only a beta version .

Author:   Ryancola
Date:   Apr 14, 07 at 11:00pm (PST)
*bleep*.

I had no idea they created a forum so quickly for it! Sorry guys. *embarrassed*

Author:   Hraefn
Date:   Apr 14, 07 at 11:14pm (PST)
Just so everyone will know, GameGrep has it's own category of forums to deal with everything related to GameGrep. This includes feedback, suggestions, bug reports or inquiries. That category can be found here. The GameGrep Forums category can also be accessed from the GameGrep website using the "Forums" link at the top right of the page, as seen in the screenshot below.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.