Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Divi-Dead sound and voices - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1463/t12684-divi-dead-sound-voices/

Author:   Cobra
Date:   Aug 07, 01 at 5:39pm (PST)
Subject:   Divi-Dead sound and voices
-------------------------------------------
I can’t remember were I first heard about Divi-Dead, but before long I fell in love with the plot and graphics I had seen on web sites so went on a quest to find it, it would have been my first PC game I would have brought since I only got this computer last month. But I could not find the game anywhere, and don’t trust buying over the internet (plus I don’t have a credit card). But I was in luck, as I downloaded the entire of the internet. I love it, it is my favourite game of all time. But there is one catch, no sound or voices, I don’t have any of the wavs only the cool midis used for the bg music.

That’s why I have posted this message, is there anyone out there kind enough that owns the real thing, who would send me the sound and voice wavs? I will be very greatful to anyone who can help me
And thank you for taking the time to read my post

Author:   Cream Pie
Date:   Aug 31, 01 at 6:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Divi-Dead sound and voices
I'm looking for the SOUND and VOICE, also.

Author:   Eric
Date:   Sep 22, 01 at 9:01pm (PST)
My game shuts down because it says it cant read a wav file =(. Does anyone know how to fix this so I can play it?

Author:   Cobra
Date:   Sep 24, 01 at 8:02am (PST)
All you have to do to avoid this is turn off the voices and soun fxs before you start playing the game, because sadly, just like us, you don't have the sound files.

Author:   Crackwhore
Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 9:19am (PST)
If you haven't paid for the game and downloaded it, you own it illegally. Not being able to hear the sounds is the least of your problems...

Author:   Nightly
Date:   Nov 03, 01 at 4:16pm (PST)
im so sorry for yall that don't have the sound but i got the file for it if anyone want the sound e-mail me

Date:   Nov 03, 01 at 4:17pm (PST)
sorry i forgot to post my e-mail its nightlywar@aol.com

Date:   Dec 17, 01 at 9:06pm (PST)
i got alot of e-mail from all of you that say you like the sound file but i can't send it on e-mail so i told the people get mirc from www.mirc.com and go 2 my irc server 2 get the sound file and alot of you have got it so go 2 www.mirc.com and get the irc and then add my server that is irc2.gameinsiders.com port 6667 if you don't know how 2 add the server then just type this is mirc /server irc2.gameinsiders.com

Author:   stefkun!!
Date:   Jan 29, 02 at 2:20pm (PST)
Hello

I'd like to come to your irc channel to download the sounds and voice of Divi-Dead BUT I need the complete information to connect on your server: which channel is it, when are you connected ...

Thanks a lot

Author:   GotCow?
Date:   Dec 01, 02 at 11:37pm (PST)
I got mine on Direct Connect (neo-modius.com) - it was easier to search then using dos commands through alot of folders on mIRC.

I have the sounds - just not the voices; and to be honest - i really don't want the voices.

Author:   totos67
Date:   Aug 04, 03 at 12:29am (PST)
yo tengo el juego completo, y las voces son en japones y les recomiendo que se las bajen yo se las daria pero mi coneccion es dial up de 56 y no estoy dispuesto a pasar horas pasandolo, (con el dial up el tiempo es dinero) aun así cre que no es sufisiente con los midis, pues creo que necesitan el archivo wv.dl1 que pesa 301mb

Author:   jmon
Date:   Nov 14, 03 at 9:13pm (PST)
go to www.hentaisoulutions.adultbouncer.com and u can d/l the complete game with sound, voice, bgm....about 400megs i believe... enjoy... email me n mebbe i'll give u a pw if u dont have one...

for those who already have the game n just want the voices ...well...email me n we'll see...

ps...for those who d/l the game but the music still doesn't play then just make sure u putall the bgm midid files in to a folder named "Mid" ...then the bgm's should play fine

Author:   Jinx32
Date:   Nov 25, 03 at 9:09pm (PST)
jmon

Whats your email, I couldn't find you in the members search.

Jinx32

Author:   LORD MERCO
Date:   May 21, 06 at 8:32am (PST)
hey, i also want the voices (just the voices)

so if anyone has them, my msn is: merco_yavin@hotmail

Author:   BL00DY_R0AR
Date:   Dec 02, 08 at 3:01am (PST)
Im also looking for these files...Its driving me nuts, SOMEBODY has to have them. Anyone got any info?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.