Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Want to join CRS? Let us know! - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/116/t935446-want-to-join-crs-let-us-know/18.htm

Author:   Nagare
Date:   May 07, 11 at 3:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Want to join CRS? Let us know!
-------------------------------------------
If you want I was just commenting really

Author:   x Hazel Eyes x
Date:   Aug 08, 11 at 3:03am (PST)
I am interested. I have submitted some content. I am available at any time. I would prefer to work in the User Reviews section... I have submitted a couple.

My CRS Profile...

This message was edited on 2011-08-08T15:17:26-07:00.

Author:   Divinorse
Date:   Aug 18, 11 at 2:39am (PST)
I would like to be apart of the CRS, mainly in User Reviews, Screenshots, Box Art, and Books because I have submitted many.

My CRS Page.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Feb 17, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
I would like to be apart of CRS for Pokemon.

My CRS Page

Author:   EricF
Date:   Feb 18, 12 at 1:12am (PST)
I'd like to give you guys a hand if necessary. Areas like user reviews, cheats, screenshots etc. would be fine by me if possible.

My CRS profile

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Feb 18, 12 at 4:28am (PST)
quote Vast
I would like to be apart of CRS for Pokemon.

My CRS Page

The CRS team is not specific to a series. Members are given permissions for contribution types based on the quality of their submissions. Like the thread subtitle says substantial experience is required. So for example, say you want to review cheats. You should have at least a few hundred good quality cheats before asking to be added to the CRS to review them.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Feb 18, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
Fluidity
Oh. I see.
Then I'd like to do fanart then.

Off-topic, but can someone accept my submissions for fanart? XD

Author:   Justin
Date:   Feb 18, 12 at 5:31am (PST)
quote Vast
Fluidity
Oh. I see.
Then I'd like to do fanart then.

Off-topic, but can someone accept my submissions for fanart? XD
By substantial contributions, the team means hundreds of entries/thousands of CRS points. You've only entered eight fanart submissions, forty points, so I doubt you'll get the staff position as a CRS member. I think you're misunderstanding the use of "substantial", meaning many more than you have. Keep up the good work, though, and one day you may be accepted as a team member!

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Mar 08, 12 at 12:58am (PST)
I wouldn't mind helping out with what ever is needed helping out with.

Here's my CRS Profile and you can get me at almost anytime.

This message was edited on 2012-03-08T01:08:52-08:00.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Mar 08, 12 at 4:53pm (PST)
Hi haalyle.
What I want to tell you is in no means a way to discourage you. Quite the opposite, in fact.
But you need more experience. I recommend you to contribute more if you want to increase your chances of getting in next time we're looking for members. I see you have a fair share of rejected contributions, and while we all have had our contributions rejected in the past, it's important to try to increase the quality of your submissions.

Always make sure you asks us questions when you are contributions. We'll gladly give you a hand.

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Mar 09, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
quote Vermillion
Hi haalyle.
What I want to tell you is in no means a way to discourage you. Quite the opposite, in fact.
But you need more experience. I recommend you to contribute more if you want to increase your chances of getting in next time we're looking for members. I see you have a fair share of rejected contributions, and while we all have had our contributions rejected in the past, it's important to try to increase the quality of your submissions.

Always make sure you asks us questions when you are contributions. We'll gladly give you a hand.
Thanks! I'm currently doing a walkthrough, which will take me a long time, but I hope to put it in.
I'll do more in the future.
Thanks so much!

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Mar 17, 12 at 9:21pm (PST)
I would like to help out with fan art part of CRS. As far as I know, there's only one person approving fan art submissions. I usually get on every day so I was hoping to help speed up the process.
CRS Profile.

Edit: The process has become speedy, but it seems like everything is getting accepted, even though some clearly go against the fanart.neo guidelines. People are just submitting half-effort "fan art" for quick neopoints. Please fix this.

This message was edited on 2012-07-06T12:51:53-07:00.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Mar 18, 12 at 5:28am (PST)
Might as well put this here. I contribute a variety of different things so I'd be willing to help out wherever needed, really. Books, movies, screenshots, whatever. =P

CRS Profile

Author:   Laika
Date:   Mar 20, 12 at 12:26pm (PST)
Well, this is my second time submitting, and I'm probably don't stand a chance, but oh well. =P

Here goes...

I first started contributing to Neoseeker just under a year ago. I've submitted quite a substantial amount of stuff to Neoseeker. Around August I stopped contributing for a while, mainly because I had a lot to do and it just wasn't fitting in with my day any more. I've come back, and submitted quite a few things, and I'm almost certainly going to keep up the level of activity I had last year now that I'm back into it.

I'd like to join the CRS because I reckon I'm pretty suited to the job, I know quite a bit about the areas of contribution I frequently visit.

My main contributions are for Boxshots, concept art, cheats, release dates and alternate title (less alternate titles then anything else, that's because it's much harder to get those)

Here's my profile links:

Profile Contributions Page

CRS Profile

Thanks!

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Apr 07, 13 at 8:03pm (PST)
Well I actually never knew this thread existed, and I came across it when I was looking for an active list of CRS members. I'm sorry if this is no longer in use, and please don't judge me if it isn't, haha. xDD

So yeah, I feel like I should just drop in here, just so I can get my name out there. Within the past year I've submitted a good amount of information, and I plan to continue as well as long as i'm active on the site (don't worry; i'll be here for awhile. xD). I guess I find it strangely entertaining for whatever reason, haha.

As for what I can help work with, I have a really wide range of areas I contributed to, most notably Release Dates, AR/CB/GS Codes, and any/all movie information. I'd really be willing to work with whatever you need though, since, as I said, I have wide range of contributions.

Here's my Profile Contribution Page and my CRS Profile.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.