Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Perfect FFT Team - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t856924-perfect-fft-team/4.htm

Author:   artist_to_be
Date:   Jun 29, 07 at 2:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Perfect FFT Team
-------------------------------------------

quote Vitamin J
Cloud take out everyone in Ivalice?
I'm not very far in this game, but isn't Cloud from Final Fantasy XII?

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   Jun 29, 07 at 3:25am (PST)
Yes, but he makes a cameo appearance in this game.

Author:   Mister Ivanovich
Date:   Jun 29, 07 at 7:29am (PST)
Cloud Strife, from Final Fantasy XII? I think not.

Final Fantasy
VII is more like it.

Author:   fftraw
Date:   Jun 29, 07 at 6:01pm (PST)
ok is this true b/c it seems to work for my cencerent and counter for me it never misses so i put that on most of my guys
walk hp up
for summuner golem firt so he taks all hp damage and ya and th sumria is good 2 lol sry i cant get itall my game is nto close and i have dial up lol but ya

Author:   migilitonycha
Date:   Jul 01, 07 at 12:08am (PST)
2monk icluding ramza
1wiz
2ninja before u make them ninja u need to make the dancers to easy jp and lvl up hehe)

Author:   Mister Ivanovich
Date:   Jul 01, 07 at 3:01am (PST)
A team full of knights with the Equip Two Swords ability has always taken the cake for straight-forward bum rushing for me. But some people may prefer a more rounded team...

Date:   Jul 03, 07 at 5:43pm (PST)
I think there really isn't one perfect FFT team. It all depends on what you're trying to accomplish in the game.

If you're out to steal everyone's treasures, then a team of Monks or Ninjas with Steal, Speed Save, and Concentrate would be helpful.

If you're in the Deep Dungeon and you want to Catch some good weapons that the Ninjas throw at you, a party of high brave Knights [to break Thief Hat] with Math Skill [to cast Don't Move] would be essential.

Author:   UltimatehunterX
Date:   Jul 03, 07 at 7:45pm (PST)
I think there really isn't one perfect FFT team. It all depends on what you're trying to accomplish in the game.

If you're out to steal everyone's treasures, then a team of Monks or Ninjas with Steal, Speed Save, and Concentrate would be helpful.

If you're in the Deep Dungeon and you want to Catch some good weapons that the Ninjas throw at you, a party of high brave Knights [to break Thief Hat] with Math Skill [to cast Don't Move] would be essential.
Well said

Author:   killa cameron
Date:   Aug 29, 07 at 8:33pm (PST)
OK LISTEN UP CAUSE IV BEATEN FINAL FANATSY TACTICS AT LEAST 50 TIMES. I KNOW FOR A 100 MILLION% FACT THE THE FOLLOWING TEAM STRATAGIE IS NEAR UNBEATABLE.

also use this sight to learn how to get all jobs:
http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/fft/jobs.php

first off when you start the game you want to delet all your men and go to soldier shop and get new men all with brave an faith above 65. i suggest 4 men and 1 female. trust me on this. now to start off get all your men to be a theif. make them learn steal heart and mayby steal gil since its only 10 jp. now heres why: when in a batlle (suggested mandalia plains) kill all but 1 creature and then surround it and use steal heart on it with everyone constantly to get free fast easy jp to lvl up in job lvls super fast (make steal a secondary to make it work on other classes. ex knight with steal as secondary useing steal heart will get jp in the knight skills).do this till you get all your men except 1 guy character and your female character to be a ninja. the 1 male character you dont do this do to should be ONLY a chemist the entire game...never change (uses guns later on its really great). now when they become ninjas continue this steal heart trick till they get 900 jp and can learn two swords skill. now set your main character to be a knight with two swords skill on so he can equip armour and 2 swords (highly unbeatable when done on your main character). have his secondary skill as items to heal himself when the medic cannot. next character should me another male character. i suggest keeping as ninja with euip armour skill so he can use throw, have 2 swords and high def from his armour. next character should be (and this is my favorite) make him a lancer after you learn 2 swords (lancer cant use 2 lances though) and master his jump skills (and i know-THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER but tottaly worth it). ok now on this same character make him a samurai (reffer to the job page) with two swords skill to weild to katanas and set secondary to jump so youll have a jumping, 2 bladed samurai. next character should be your 4rth male character...the chemist. this one it easy...just completely master his chemic skills and never change him. later he will be able to use a gun. a healer that has an ultra long-range and high damaging power-you decide if thats worth it or not.lol. lastly, your female character should be a dancer with equip sheild on and some type of mantle in the bottom item equip space (note i forgot to say always give mantles to all character instead of boots or power gloves because it greatly helps your evasion which is vital). only teach her nameless dance cause it is fu-king unbeleivablly good. other dances are worthless. iv always had her have items as secondary to heal herself from archer or gunner wounds since she will stay back from everyone else to dance and the chemist will be following your other men so he wont be of much use to her.

(also not that all characters should have counter learned from the monk job cept the chemist and the samurai. chemist have auto potion and samurai have blade grasp)

NOW TRUST-ME YOU TRY THIS AND YOU WONT LOSE UNLESS YOUR SO BAD AT THIS GAME THAT YOU SHOULD JUST THROW IT AWAY AND NEVER PLAY AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN YOUR GENETIC CODE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

if you have questions or there is something i didnt make quite clear email me at cam102002@aol.com

thanks

Author:   killer cameron
Date:   Sep 03, 07 at 8:29pm (PST)
oh and also youmight wanna make your chemist a bard , learn life song and nameless song then go back as chemist and set sing as secondary.

Author:   Twilight Sorcerr
Date:   Sep 08, 07 at 7:05pm (PST)
I just like Ramza calculator with sword grab mastered magic, and move +3, and some move increasing moves, *ramza runs far away, and cast calculate holy or flare, 999 damage, "bye"*

Author:   sepenator
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 9:50pm (PST)
where do u getmove +3 from again i furgot havnt played in awhile?

Author:   sepenator
Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 10:01pm (PST)
i think full knights with 2 swords, mastered chemists, and items as secondary, and teleport is best, along with counter magic for the annoying mages
sry for the double post

Date:   Sep 18, 07 at 10:42pm (PST)
quote sepenator

Bards only. Dancers get Jump +3.

Author:   UltimatehunterX
Date:   Sep 19, 07 at 12:56am (PST)
quote Stevebeoulve2
quote sepenator

Bards only. Dancers get Jump +3.

I believe you get move +3 from thieves. I think so...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.