Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Which Job you put in Ramza?? - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t78366-which-job-you-put-in-ramza/9.htm

Author:   Zepher
Date:   Aug 24, 05 at 9:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Which Job you put in Ramza??
-------------------------------------------
quote angel cheater 50
Ramza
Level: 75
Brave: 57
Faith: 37
dear god man...raise his brave...there's only one reason to lower ramza's brave...and that's for move finding rare items. infact, with the exceptioon for you're designated move finder, everybody in your party should have 97 brave. also, make ramza a Wizard with Summon magic, not a Summoner with Black Magic. Wizards ahve higher MA than summoners.

quote Stevebeoulve2
quote Aerotrunks
Ramza's brave doesn't go higher than 97 unless you use a Gameshark or other cheat device.Legitly 97 is his max.

No, I've raised his Brave/Faith up to 100 by constantly using Praise, so I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a Gameshark.

quote Aerotrunks
Ramza suffers less Magic damage.

...then won't he do less attack, or it doesn't affect it?
A.) for every 4 points brave/faith is rased/lowered in battle, it is rased/lowered by 1 permenantly. once you rech 97/03 you can't raise or lower it by another point.

you're either lying, or cheating.

B.) 03 faith will hinder the amount of damage magic deals, hence the faith rod. it allows you to switch between a mage and a fighter without having to manually raise/lower brave/faith.

C.) anybody can have 97 brave.

D.) why evasion? If you're using math skill there's absolutely no reason that an enemy should ever get within attack range. you're just wasting abilitiy/equipment slots by boosting evasion.

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   Aug 25, 05 at 4:16am (PST)
...Becuase I feel like it and that's how I beat the game...

Oops, I was wrong. Brave can only be up to 97.

...and I meant Ramza can have Maximum Brave WITHOUT RUNNING AWAY. If an allie's Brave/Faith goes too high or low, they'll run away and never comeback.

I'll never forget my beloved Celfina....

Date:   Aug 25, 05 at 4:53am (PST)
quote Stevebeoulve2
...Becuase I feel like it and that's how I beat the game...

whoopty do, the game isn't very hard if you have any idea what you're doing.

but whatever, you're welcome to live with a sub quality Ramza. granted it's still better than most of the other setups posted, but it's still not as good as it could be.

Author:   Aerotrunks
Date:   Aug 25, 05 at 5:01am (PST)
I'm still working on my Ramza on my new File.

I'm trying out some new stuff with him, because I've seen many of the same type Ramza builds and some of them are quite boring.

I'll post it when it's completed which will hopefully be sometime Sunday or Monday

(Yeah, it's a far away from today, but I work until my last day which is Saturday, and then after that I'll have nothing to do at all, all day, so I'll work on my new FFT File)

Author:   angel cheater 50
Date:   Aug 26, 05 at 9:17pm (PST)
quote Zepher
quote angel cheater 50
Ramza
Level: 75
Brave: 57
Faith: 37
dear god man...raise his brave...there's only one reason to lower ramza's brave...and that's for move finding rare items. infact, with the exceptioon for you're designated move finder, everybody in your party should have 97 brave. also, make ramza a Wizard with Summon magic, not a Summoner with Black Magic. Wizards ahve higher MA than summoners.
Sorry, I'm trying to master Summoner, so I don't restart, I didn't know how to raise brave though.
How unforunate, I'm very far in the game but yet, don't understand what to do.

Date:   Aug 27, 05 at 12:15am (PST)
If any of your teammates besides Ramza or Guest's Brave/Faith is too high/low, it will suck.

Date:   Aug 27, 05 at 6:08am (PST)
in specific, if any non-Ramza, non-Guest character's brave gets below 6, and their faith goes above 94, they leave the party. anybody however, can have 97 brave and 4 faith. Ramza can have any brave/faith value, and guests...well it just isn't worth your time to alter it.

I didn't know how to raise brave though.
List of abilities that raise/lower Brave:
Praise (Talk Skill) +4 Brave
Threaten (Talk Skill) -20 Brave
Foxbird (Yin Yang Magic) -30 Brave
Cheer Up (Guts) +5 Brave
Scream (Guts) +10 Brave
Chicken (Magic Sword) -50 Brave
Look of Fright (Ahriman skillset) -10 Brave

also, Ramza has default 70 Br/Fa...another thing, either raise Ramza's faith or give him a Faith Rod. high faith = high magic damage.

Date:   Aug 28, 05 at 3:45am (PST)
Ramza only has 70 Brave/Faith ONLY when he answers specific answers like the one on Algus, Boco, and Mustadio's fight.

Date:   Aug 28, 05 at 4:18am (PST)
he starts with 70 Br/Fa, however all of the situations mentioned above can alter it by 1-2 points each time.

they are:
Mandalia Plains: Selecting "destroy the death corps" will raise all party members brave by 10(2 permenant)

Fort Zeakdon: if you selected "destroy the death corps" at Mandalia then Ramza's brave will be reduced by 10(2 permenant) on Algus' 3rd turn after taking damage.

if you selected "save him" at Mandalia then Ramza's brave will be incresed by 10(2 permenant) on Algus' 3rd turn after taking damage.

Choosing to save Boco will raise Ramza's brave, I forget the amount however. probably the only thing Boco is good for.

I believe that choosing not to get involved with helping Mustadio will raise Ramza's brave, although I can't remember the amount. it will also make the battle easier.

Date:   Aug 28, 05 at 8:57pm (PST)
I think you do have to salect save Mustadio.

I remember clearly, becuase I have tried so hard saving him.

Date:   Aug 29, 05 at 7:41am (PST)
selecting "don't want to get involved" will rasie Ramza's brave by 5(1 permenant) and make the battle easier, and choosing to help will raise brave by 10(2 permentant) and make the battle more of a pain in the ass. (read: one Fire3 on Mustadio = reaload)

Author:   Blueleader
Date:   Oct 25, 05 at 1:23am (PST)
I also did a monk wit double sword 800+ dmg normal and a total of 1600+ if u use double sword.

Author:   Nubbin
Date:   Oct 26, 05 at 6:17pm (PST)
quote Blueleader
I also did a monk wit double sword 800+ dmg normal and a total of 1600+ if u use double sword.
I'd reccomend using a Ninja with martial arts instead. Ninjas are faster and can wear clothes.

Author:   El Bastarde
Date:   Nov 08, 05 at 9:36pm (PST)
I ALWAYS made Ramza a Dragoon whenever I played. He's even MORE effective if you use the Move-Find ability to find the MEGA spear that's on top of one of the pedestals during the battle with Worker 7. With that weapon, he can do 600+ damage with a jump attack and 400+ with just a regular attack. And this was with him at a normal level...I never uber-level-up my characters. Plus since most enemies go after the leader, I figured he needed high HP and armor. Seems fitting for the leader if you ask me.

Stevo

Author:   Lucky Charmz
Date:   Nov 15, 05 at 5:21pm (PST)
I always make Ramza a Monk, and this is what he has

Martial Arts
Jump
Counter
Equip Armor
Ignore Height

plus make his brave as high as possible and his faith as low as possible, TRUST ME IT DOES WONDERS!

Oh...and also they're strength is unlimited since they dont equip weapons so they can hit higher than even orlandu if you work hard enough

This message was edited by Lucky Charmz on Nov 15 2005.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.