Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Which Job you put in Ramza?? - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t78366-which-job-you-put-in-ramza/4.htm

Author:   OreoKiddo
Date:   Jul 26, 02 at 7:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Which Job you put in Ramza??
-------------------------------------------
Damn, Orlan, what a run of bad luck! I know how you feel though, that's happend to me before. Except, I had no intention of just 'messing around', but I actually planned on continuing. The new game was to try out new things and give me something to do until I figured out a way to get past the point I was stuck at in my previous game... it angered me so...

Author:   Orlan Durai
Date:   Jul 26, 02 at 7:13pm (PST)
no, this was the game where i got to lvl 99 and beat deep dungeon, and i am getting all my tournament info, so i have to find a way to go all the way through before the next round....

Author:   OreoKiddo
Date:   Jul 26, 02 at 7:52pm (PST)
Oh, I understand. You don't nesicarilly need to do that for the next round. I don't think the questions will require that sort of thing. But good luck to ya.

Author:   Elf
Date:   Jul 27, 02 at 5:19am (PST)
Ok... now going back to topic.. put Ramza as ninja.. the fact that he could hit twice.. and put counter with him as well..

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Aug 07, 02 at 4:55am (PST)
here is what i do with Ramza:

Squire-->Knight-->Monk-->Thief-->Lancer, mastered-->Ninja, until i get 2 Swords-->Samurai, mastered depending on where i am in the game by the time i get Samurai-->Knight, mastered, with 2 Swords Excalibur and Ragnarok until i get Chaos Blade.

as a knight he has:
Battle Skill
Jump
can't remember
Dragon Spirit or Catch (if i plan on looking for high level ninjas)
can't remember

I don't know what to do know that he's mastered Knight, i like him like that though.

Author:   WebShaman
Date:   Aug 07, 02 at 8:13am (PST)
Though it may come as strange, I usually keep Ramza as a squire until he is Lv99...so that his stats are at their best! After that, I then master all the other jobs...normally, I 'pump' his Lvls up in the first Chapter to 99...takes awhile, I know, but...

Author:   Trance_Master_
Date:   Feb 10, 03 at 2:28am (PST)
right now i have him as a lancer
he is very strong i mean very and also he master the squires commands and the knights and the lancers

Author:   Fahrenheit
Date:   Mar 15, 03 at 12:58am (PST)
I don't especially like Ramza, but he's still a strong unit. I'm mastering everyone so he's a Wizard right now, just like everyone else.

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Mar 15, 03 at 4:21pm (PST)
Yea, Ramza is good, but I'd like him better if he had a different special Job Class. Well, at the end, I usually make him a Ninja or Knight with 'Guts' as a secondary. Sometimes I'll make him a Lancer with Javelin II and Guts or Item as a secondary.

Author:   Squaresoftgamer
Date:   Mar 15, 03 at 6:32pm (PST)
Well, I usually put him as a Lancer to get the High Jump Abilty, but I mostly make him a Monk. All I have to do with a Monk is buy him and all the other team mates who are Monks(all of them) is buy them armor. It save a lot of money. Hiwever I usualy end him as a Squire.

Author:   ssjgamer
Date:   Mar 16, 03 at 7:27pm (PST)
Monk. It did make the game a bit easy though. For some reason I just knew how to use the monk class perfectly.

Author:   Squaresoftgamer
Date:   Mar 16, 03 at 7:44pm (PST)
Yeah, I know. With monks, the game seems so esay.

Author:   Markese
Date:   Mar 16, 03 at 7:57pm (PST)
They did seem to have an advantage.Strength, there weapons couldn't be broken because they didn't use any, self-healing(chakra).They were perfect characters.

Author:   Oniblade
Date:   Mar 17, 03 at 2:41am (PST)
My Ramza is still in his Squire class.He's pretty good,put it like this...he can take on Beowulf,Cloud,and a mastered Calculater and Time Mage and win.(No I didn't cheat,honestly )

Chaos Blade
Kaiser Plate
Grand Helm
Maximillian
N-Kai Amulet

Guts
Battle Skills
Blade Grasp
Maitenence
Teleport

It might not SEEM like a powerful combination,but it works.

Author:   Fahrenheit
Date:   Apr 10, 03 at 5:32am (PST)
quote Fahrenheit
I don't especially like Ramza, but he's still a strong unit. I'm mastering everyone so he's a Wizard right now, just like everyone else.
Wow, I haven't played for a long time! Anyways, today I finished all the classes that I can get weapons for in the first chapter. Now, I changed him to knight to finish of the battles to get to Chapter 2. Here is how he's equipped.

Action:
Break Skill
Talk Skill

Reaction:
Hamedo

Support:
Short Charge

Movement:
Teleport

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.