Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hamedo Sucks! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t765270-hamedo-sucks/7.htm

Author:   Ragnarok352
Date:   Dec 03, 06 at 6:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hamedo Sucks!
-------------------------------------------
BRING IT RUE!

counter stiill is better than hamedo... lol

Author:   am3930
Date:   Dec 03, 06 at 3:33pm (PST)
Your actually that stupid Rue? The point is that if you actually manage to gain control of these forums at that scale, then things would get kind of boring.

Author:   Twilight ,Sorcerer
Date:   Dec 03, 06 at 4:08pm (PST)
Like, really Shadow Rue this is the second fight I've seen you in.All ways picking a fight.So I'll go with Ragnarok352.

Date:   Dec 03, 06 at 5:23pm (PST)
It's not so simple as always picking a fight. Like I said, without some form of comflict things will get kind of boring fast. Of course the word conflict includes the type you see in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. There is seriously a scene in that movie where he talks until he passes out. It only takes about 24 hours.

Date:   Dec 03, 06 at 7:20pm (PST)
quote Twilight ,Sorcerer
Like, really Shadow Rue this is the second fight I've seen you in.All ways picking a fight.So I'll go with Ragnarok352.

Good we can team up and teach rue his place once and for all.

Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 1:05am (PST)
Or, we can think realistically as there is no actual potential for violence on this thread. (except emotional abuse)

That being said, Rue, you father was a hampster and your mother reeked of elderberrys.

Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 2:41am (PST)
quote am3930
Or, we can think realistically as there is no actual potential for violence on this thread. (except emotional abuse)

That being said, Rue, you father was a hampster and your mother reeked of elderberrys.

You know im just joking... idk about rue though but...

LOL your fathers a hamster and ur mom reeked of elderberries lmao

Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 9:23pm (PST)

Author:   hellgun
Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 11:14pm (PST)
you should try speed save or counter magic because it can increase your speed by 1 and counter all the magic on you

Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 11:45pm (PST)
That could work assuming your speed would increase and you counter an enemy's magic the same way. They're both pretty good

Date:   Dec 04, 06 at 11:56pm (PST)
I dont see any need for counter magic , the mages i usually fight dont attack my mage with that ability or there dead b4 they can caste.

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Dec 05, 06 at 12:33am (PST)
quote am3930
Your actually that stupid Rue? The point is that if you actually manage to gain control of these forums at that scale, then things would get kind of boring.
Are YOU actually that stupid?? I wouldn't run these forums on my own. I have my generals.

Now, pig. I gave you an order. Beat Rathi (and now Ragnarok and that stupid guest)

As Rue commands it, it shall be so!

Date:   Dec 05, 06 at 2:59am (PST)
It's official. Not only is Rue an idiot, but also he has no real idea of what I just told him. It's not the generals you need. It's the rivals.

Also, are you forgeting who it was who has thusfar made the biggest threat here?

I've never made any indication of submission. I just simply pointed out why your going to get nowhere.
This message was edited by am3930 on Dec 04 2006.

Date:   Dec 05, 06 at 3:23am (PST)
quote am3930
It's official. Not only is Rue an idiot, but also he has no real idea of what I just told him. It's not the generals you need. It's the rivals.

Also, are you forgeting who it was who has thusfar made the biggest threat here?

I've never made any indication of submission. I just simply pointed out why your going to get nowhere.

Umm why are u being so serious...? he is jsut joking around and its funny sometimes commenting him back.
If its not funny to u bring up something else.

Rue shall go down with swarms of unwashed heathens ( guests) as my slaves!

Author:   Rathi Coran
Date:   Dec 05, 06 at 4:33am (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
quote am3930
Are YOU actually that stupid?? I wouldn't run these forums on my own. I have my generals.

Now, pig. I gave you an order. Beat Rathi (and now Ragnarok and that stupid guest)

As Rue commands it, it shall be so!
Hey! I'm on your side man! I'l willingly bow down (you already saw that) and I will also play along in this little scheme of yours...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.