Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hamedo Sucks! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t765270-hamedo-sucks/5.htm

Author:   am3930
Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 2:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hamedo Sucks!
-------------------------------------------
I neaver said anything against some good old fashioned slaughter. I just stated that there is an easy rediliy avalible way to make it unnesasary. You thought I want to remove all of the challenge? Then what's the point. I suppose it would still be better then Advance Wars, but that's not saying much.

Author:   Twilight, Sorcerer
Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 3:55am (PST)
Wasn't this thread about why hamedo sucks

Author:   Rathi Coran
Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 7:39pm (PST)
Ya, it probably was, but who cares? We got on a different subject ...

Author:   Ragnarok352
Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 8:34pm (PST)
quote Rathi Coran
Ya, it probably was, but who cares? We got on a different subject ...
A new and better subject.. because i awnsered that hamedo sucks... counter > hamedo...

Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 9:13pm (PST)
Dose it really matter? That topic seems to be resolved. Why waste a good thread?

Date:   Nov 27, 06 at 11:06pm (PST)
yup, if anyone needs convincing, they can just read the before comments. and if they feel rude enough then they can interrupt us with a liitle comment about their excuse...

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 12:57am (PST)
Anywho. What's this 11 monk thing?

Reminds me of one battle I was in. I fought about 5 or 6 Calculators at somewhere... They kicked my ass.

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 2:01am (PST)
Ya, i saw one of those too, my brother was at one of the places where you fight m-something or other (brother of the knight who turns hades) and there were hills all over the place. It was funny.

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 2:17am (PST)
Well... Since the original topic of this thread is pretty much shot, why don't we talk about the origins of our user names, I've seen some pretty random ones out there...

Author:   Ragnarok352
Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 2:56am (PST)
Got mine from final fantasy 8... the ship
the 352 is on there because i used it playing another game and ragnarok was full so i added a number...

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 3:02am (PST)
I found mine on the back of my watch. It's nice to have something compleatly unique. There's less to remember. My title is derived from two lines from a song:
"If looks could really kill,
then my profesion would be staring."
Just in case anyone was wondering.

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 3:23am (PST)
Mine is a short-long story
Rathi comes from a card game I like to play, "Magic: the Gathering" in the older vesions, there is a card called Rathi Dragon, I thought It was cool so I used it (that was the short)
Corran (I know, I spelled my own username wrong =( )comes from a long and deliberating thought process of wha would sound good with Rathi

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 9:27pm (PST)
There's this guy I was talking to this morning, and our conversation about using our watches as weapons managed to reach a point where he just kept saying fire over and over again (you don't want to know). Strangely enough I never once felt the pain created by the sudden flames he was attempting to expose me to. (perhaps he has low faith) So I'm faced with this situation, and what do I say? Math Skill, Charge Time 5, Frog.

Date:   Nov 28, 06 at 10:55pm (PST)
quote am3930
There's this guy I was talking to this morning, and our conversation about using our watches as weapons managed to reach a point where he just kept saying fire over and over again (you don't want to know). Strangely enough I never once felt the pain created by the sudden flames he was attempting to expose me to. (perhaps he has low faith) So I'm faced with this situation, and what do I say? Math Skill, Charge Time 5, Frog.
LOL!

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Nov 29, 06 at 12:44am (PST)
Usernames? Um, ok.
The guy in my avatar is one of the main heroes from the BEST Squaresoft game, EVER. Threads of Fate. His name is Rue.
So, I thought, Shadow Rue = badass! Genius, I know.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.