Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hamedo Sucks! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t765270-hamedo-sucks/4.htm

Author:   Ragnarok352
Date:   Nov 23, 06 at 4:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hamedo Sucks!
-------------------------------------------
I like the spell guns also , its just a bitch when fighting a monster that absorbs the same element that your spell gun is ...

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Nov 23, 06 at 11:48pm (PST)
The damage they do against monsters is... well, it could be higher.

Author:   am3930
Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 4:49am (PST)
Once I was having a little trouble with blue dragons absorbing lightning strike. It took me a little while to figure that one out.

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 5:12am (PST)
quote am3930
Once I was having a little trouble with blue dragons absorbing lightning strike. It took me a little while to figure that one out.
For some reason i always have trouble with dragons also... it takes me longer than it should to kill them...

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 5:25am (PST)
No, for some reason every attack healed instead of hurt. Sometimes it pays to use a smaller gun.

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 3:01pm (PST)
Dragons give me trouble too. Maybe because they're level 70+ dragons that can kill me with virtually ANY attack they do.

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 4:19pm (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
Dragons give me trouble too. Maybe because they're level 70+ dragons that can kill me with virtually ANY attack they do.
Thats what i was saying... good thing my knights are awesome and have big swords...

Author:   Rathi Coran
Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 5:20pm (PST)
It was really funny... I was at mandalia plains, and I got in a fight, and when I first looked at the map, I thought I was screwed, but I looked again, and there were two groups of dragons facing each other, not me. I had 4 green dragons as guests and 3 blue and 1 red as my opponents. It was fun because I was able to sit back and relax for half of the figh, and then I came in with my priest and revived all the green dragons... It was fun

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 7:57pm (PST)
My trouble was just in one situation and it was specific to blue dragons. After a while I tried changing weapons and things were fine. Dose anyone still think it was a matter of strength?

Date:   Nov 25, 06 at 9:17pm (PST)
quote am3930
My trouble was just in one situation and it was specific to blue dragons. After a while I tried changing weapons and things were fine. Dose anyone still think it was a matter of strength?
We know your problem was elemnt , but we were talkign about what we thought of fighting with/against them.

Author:   FPSCDBPROZG
Date:   Nov 26, 06 at 12:56am (PST)
hamedo is only good if you use it against humans, because it usually doesnt work against monsters. i equip counter on my knight with 2 swords and in a story battle i equip hamedo.

Date:   Nov 26, 06 at 1:29am (PST)
It was really funny... I was at mandalia plains, and I got in a fight, and when I first looked at the map, I thought I was screwed, but I looked again, and there were two groups of dragons facing each other, not me. I had 4 green dragons as guests and 3 blue and 1 red as my opponents. It was fun because I was able to sit back and relax for half of the figh, and then I came in with my priest and revived all the green dragons... It was fun

Lol... That reminds me of one battle I was in...

I was up against... 1 green dragon, 1 blue dragon, 1 hydra, and like 2 behemoths. There was also 1 Behemoth who was a guest, but I panicked so much at the though of facing all these beastly monsters, that I totally didn't even see it.
To make a long story short, 5 minutes later, they wasted me.

Date:   Nov 26, 06 at 4:46pm (PST)
Ther's one good thing about fighting dragons late in the game. Dragon Tame

Date:   Nov 26, 06 at 11:43pm (PST)
I have no Dragon tame. I beat Dragons the MANLY way!

Author:   QuikDraw77
Date:   Nov 26, 06 at 11:53pm (PST)
I also prefer to take these Massive Dragons on with just the blood, sweat, and tears of a battle-hardend army. Its a hell of a fight though. A Regular Green Dragon is dangerous enough as-is, let alone its Elemental Cousins that come into the fray. They have incredible physical strength, that can easily 1-hit KO even your roughest scrappers. If thats not enough for you, they'll even unleash their "Elemental Bracelet" attacks, that are prone to screw your poor characters over, if they lack decent armor. They are a tough bunch, that are recommended to those that are always looking for new ways to be slayed. (Not even gonna mention the 11-monk madness at Grog Hill).

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.