Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: For all those who hate Rafa and Malak - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t763949-for-all-those-who-hate-rafa-malak/2.htm

Author:   am3930
Date:   Oct 13, 06 at 8:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: For all those who hate Rafa and Malak
-------------------------------------------
I'ts very simple. Acuracy can easily be improved by paying attention to topography and thinking a little. There are plenty of ledges and walls and stuff that limit the casting range and if you can get multiple people in thier it's gold.

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Oct 13, 06 at 11:44pm (PST)
quote lady_lede
I think mine would give your knights and ninja a run for their money ^^
Bullfunky. I would DESTROY your Rafa and Malak.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Oct 14, 06 at 12:47pm (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
quote lady_lede
^^ Well since there isnt really a way that we could test it, ill say i'd win, and you can say i wont.

Author:   UltimatehunterX
Date:   Oct 14, 06 at 1:02pm (PST)
Um... Ninja? Knight? Rafa? MALAK???? Um... people, Rafa and Malak's spells can easily be countered by speed and Ninja and Knights are only physical(they have alot of stuff that can make their attacks useless). I wouldn't mind having one ninja ,but a knight???! You guys can do better than that!!!

Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 3:34am (PST)
quote lady_lede
quote Shadow Rue
quote lady_lede
^^ Well since there isnt really a way that we could test it, ill say i'd win, and you can say i wont.
Then say it I shall. I would plow through your Rafa and Malak like they were wet toilet paper.

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 4:59am (PST)
I still say Rafa can kill your knights, O' Arrogant One.

Author:   PissedGrunty
Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 5:16am (PST)
In my many playthroughs, I usually keep all the storyline characters except Melidoul and Rafa. I've never really found a job class where Rafa excels; but I find that Malak makes an excellent Monk. Melidoul is good, but its a joke that you get Orlandu before her, who has all her moves and is a damn GOD.

Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 3:46pm (PST)
quote Stevebeoulve2
I still say Rafa can kill your knights, O' Arrogant One.
Et tu, Steve?

Please. You've never seen MY Knights in action. My Knights and ninjas are among the most brutal warriors in my game. To challenge them is foolishness.

As for keeping story characters... I only hang on to Orlandu (for the obvious reasons) Worker 8 (in case I'm not in the mood to screw around and would like a guranteed victory) Mustadio (I already put so much work into him, be shame to waste him) Agrias (In case I need an extra powerful backup of Holy sword abilities) Beowulf (for his awesome magic sword powers) and Cloud (... I'm just curious to see what he's capable of.)

Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 4:52pm (PST)
Your unwilling to work with two charicters with what at first seem like useless attacks, but your willing to develop a level 1 charicter you get in chapter 4?

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 5:06pm (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
Et tu, Steve?

Please. You've never seen MY Knights in action. My Knights and ninjas are among the most brutal warriors in my game. To challenge them is foolishness.

I don't go around saying "Oh, my Rafa and Malak will beat your knights' butts to the pulp, man. Your knights are weak."

I'm just saying with time, one can level up Rafa and Malak to be strong enough to beat even the hardest characters in the game.

As for you, you're just commenting on how strong your Ninjas and Knights are. "To challenge them is foolishness?" THAT is arrogance.

Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 9:30pm (PST)
To be fair, I just got the game a month or two ago, so I haven't even seen some of these charicters yet. I'm in chapter 4 with level 40 charicters and I just picked up Cid. That guy has a nice skill set.

Date:   Oct 15, 06 at 10:26pm (PST)
Before you say my people can beat your people shouldn't we figure out the terms? First R and M both work best on maps with good topography. Second we don't exactly know what their set as. It's a given that they're using Truth/Untruth, but is their any reason to believe that Rafa isn't a summoner and Malek isn't a ninja or something like that? Also we don't know your inventory. Ninjas work best when they have high quality equipment to waste. Really your both being arrogent here.

Date:   Oct 16, 06 at 11:58pm (PST)
PSH! Be lucky I don't smite you all with my ninja and knight.

Date:   Oct 18, 06 at 3:35pm (PST)
That's it. Shadow Rue your going down, and just to show you I'm serious I'm activating the infinate improbability drive. Rafa will slaughter your guys in a single move.

Date:   Oct 18, 06 at 4:29pm (PST)
Lets see...
A team that could easily beat the living ***** out of a team composed entirely of ninjas and knights. Lets assume that everyone is on the same level.

1)Rafa as a ninja/ heaven knight the infinite improbability drive will assure that everyone she targets will instantly be decimated (plus will trigger a glitch that will turn your two strongest charicters into a bowl of petunias and a sperm whale)

2) Properly conditioned Malak who is the same as Rafa

3) LG Cid as a ninja/holy swoardsman

4) Mustadio as a Chemist/ Engineer to delay as any attacks as possible

5) Beowulf as ninja/ temple knight who depending on your guys brave levels will ether decrease brave or increase faith

You always refered to them a a single class so, this is in case of no secondary. Most of them would be just as fast as your fastest and would have a much greater punch. In a sense you would be screwed.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.