Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ramza and Agrias relationship - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t654503-ramza-agrias-relationship/3.htm

Author:   DarkRue_Cloud
Date:   Dec 01, 09 at 5:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Ramza and Agrias relationship
-------------------------------------------
I think Ramza and Agries would make a great couple, I mean they are both very strong willed people that will always stand for Justice.

Just my oppinion but no one is more suitable for Ramza than Agrias. They should have had a kid then got married at the end, that would have been a nice twist!!

Author:   Kovedian
Date:   Jul 12, 10 at 12:57pm (PST)
I would first like to state that Reis, is already actually married to Beowulf, if not, then they're close enough to be, and i haven't actually seen the clip about Agrias's B-day, but as far as i know, Mustudio loves her, i have yet to notice Agrias showing feelings for anyone. and as for Ramza, i hate to hurt people's feelings, but this has to be said, he does actually only show any kind of emotional attachment to Alma, and yes it would be called incest, but she is actually the main chick in the game, i think, instead of making it a love interest, they made him close to his only full blood relative, considering it states that Ramza and Alma both have the same mother, but Zalbag and Dycedarg have a different mother, but Zalbag is only evil at the end of chapter 1, but after that he tries to make up for it. But that's the info i have on the relationships, no need to actually listen to me though, it all depends on what kind of relationship you prefer them to show you, considering that there is only one family love in there, which is Ramza and Alma... and no i am not into the whole sister brother love thing... but there's what i have on the question.

Author:   Viola1
Date:   Nov 21, 10 at 12:49am (PST)
Non, sûrement pas! Perhaps it is only me that recognizes that Agrias only has one sole motivator, and that is Princess Ovelia. Most of Agrias's actions revolve around her in some way, and surely it is not only me who sees that it is more likely to be romantic there than with Ramza.

Author:   Ramza/Agrias fan
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 10:58am (PST)
Technically Ramza did NOT have any relationship with anybody. He's busy concentrating on his adventure of saving his sister < @ one point >. So yeah, pretty sad. right?

Agrias was busy too as well. And well, during her birthday [ exclusive in war of the lions ] Mustadio kinda likes her D:<

By the way, if you have a deviantart account or not, be sure to take a look at the fan club of Ramza-x-Agrias-FC -

http://ramza-x-agrias-fc.deviantart.com/

Author:   Trifien
Date:   Apr 10, 13 at 5:13pm (PST)
I find it refreshing that there ISN'T a love story (well there sort of is, but it isn't with the main character ( very slight spoiler: also if you beat the game you will know why I only say sort of)). It seems that all movies and games feel like they have to have one no matter what.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.