Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ramza and Agrias relationship - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t654503-ramza-agrias-relationship/

Author:   iminlastplace
Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 7:02pm (PST)
Subject:   Ramza and Agrias relationship
-------------------------------------------
I was wondering if either Ramza likes Agrias or if Agrias likes him?

Author:   El Bastarde
Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 9:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ramza and Agrias relationship
To tell you the truth it wasn't even until my second or third playthrough that I realized that Agrias was a chick.

Author:   Synik
Date:   Mar 08, 06 at 11:52pm (PST)
I don't think they do. They both show very minimal interest in each other, barely converse or do anything together. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they travel together and guard princess Ovelia. That's about it though.

Author:   Stevebeoulve2
Date:   Mar 09, 06 at 1:40am (PST)
The first time I played I thought Agrias and Gafgarion were husband and wife...

Ramza I think is a little younger than Agrias, I think.

Author:   Zero and X
Date:   Mar 09, 06 at 3:06am (PST)
It would have been nice if Ramza had at least some romtic relationship with a girl, I mean the dudes preety lonley, his buddy got a princess and Ramza saves the world, jesus does that suck or what?

Author:   iminlastplace
Date:   Mar 09, 06 at 2:01pm (PST)
Hmm. Well at times it seems like she's a little too embarassed to show her emotions like when you return her and ovelia to the cardinal guy and then she thanks you but I think that it would have been nice if they could have started to like each other because like you guys said he is kind of lonely. In my opinion I think that he should have started something with Agrias even though they have a 4 year age difference.

Author:   Freman
Date:   Mar 14, 06 at 6:11am (PST)
Rafa would be a much better option.

Yes, was I Ramza I'd go for Rafa.

Author:   tobei
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 6:10am (PST)
hm....
how about Orlandu?I mean.. couldnt agrias Like HIM >>>?? hahah

Author:   Agrias
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 11:06am (PST)
Well i thought ramza loved mustadio...(i thought he was a woman)...but then i saw he's a man..so..it's kinda hard ehhee...

Author:   UltimatehunterX
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 1:28pm (PST)
OMG.You guys get confused in the funniest ways. No Ramza is not in love with her. Agrias just saw him as a friend. Now that I think about it,Ramza was so busy with all this fighting he never seemed to care about things like that.

Author:   am3930
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 4:06pm (PST)
Agrias was never developed at all. As far as romantic subplots go, usually they seem tacked on and sort of get in the way. Besides, the Beowulf/ Reis relationship is interesting enough for me.

Author:   QuikDraw77
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 4:21pm (PST)
Well....its very difficult to see any kind of relationship even coming close to forming between Ramza and Agrias....

- They both have "android-like" personalities. What i mean here is that neither of them show ANY kind of compassion towards each other. Agrias only seemed to care about 1 thing in all Ivalice; Princess Ovelia. Other than that, she just showed a battle-hardened spirit that scared even the toughest Knights.

- Ramza was the same way, only he was a man. Coming through most of the game, he cared mainly about Alma's saftey (Truly something thats reasonable - its his sister!). When it came to anything else, again, he showed the male-protagonistic composure that all heroes display (Superman, Goku, etc.)

Someone earlier mentioned something about Agrias & Gaffy having something......Woulda sounded good, had he not have been 23-26yrs old by the time she was born....(in the intro, she's 24 - whereas he is around 60).

BUT, i can understand why they thought this, because before the 1st fight, in the Obornne Church, they argued like a married-couple. During that battle, when they display their horribly-overpowering sword-skills together in public, this leads the viewer further into that direction.

IMO......i think they should've at least made Ramza & Agrias just have like a "Cat & Mouse" relationship, comparable to Locke & Celes for those who've played FF6.

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Jan 04, 07 at 12:30am (PST)
Ramza only has eyes for one girl... His sis.

Author:   am3930
Date:   Jan 04, 07 at 2:29am (PST)
What about all the other chics he rescued?

Author:   QuikDraw77
Date:   Jan 04, 07 at 4:58am (PST)
Ramza did rescue his share of women.......2007 statistics show that he ranks #3 in the top-10 of "damsel in distress" saviors.... (Spiderman and McGyver rank #1 and #2, in case you were wondering...)

But regardless of the countless chicks he's saved, Ramza still continues on with that "No problem, have a nice day!" attitude......as opposed to - "Hey, if you're not doing anything later, maybe we could have lunch on Grog Hill, if those 11 monks don't show.".....such a shame....

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.