Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Underrated Characters << Contains Spoiler >> - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t26150-underrated-characters-contains-spoiler/2.htm

Author:   SailorMercury
Date:   Aug 15, 02 at 2:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Underrated Characters << Contains Spoiler >>
-------------------------------------------
I did the Archer SCC, and that's what changed my mind about them. I used to be one of the most anti-archer people you could meet.

Author:   heero33
Date:   Aug 15, 02 at 1:48pm (PST)
quote oblivion46000
quote SailorMercury
As for underrated characters, or in this case, classes; Squires and Archers don't deserve all the smack they get. I'l be the first to admit that I never use archers outside of Chapter 1, but in Chapter 1 (and early in chapter 2) they are death machines. Give them Germanis Boots and Jump +1 and they'll scale most buildings to get great shots that cover almost the entire field. With Concentrate their attacks never miss.
I love archers! I still have one and I'm near the end of Chapter 4. Especially with Concentrate, Beowulf, and Charge+20. Charge+20 isn't really good to use and wastes a bit of time to kill of the last guy. If you use Beowulf to sleep them and Charge+20 the archer will do almost 500 damage at level 40. Fun to use, that's about it. My archer also does some decent damage with the Ultimus Bow. He does around 100 damage. I even once beat Altima with a team of archers.
I can do that much with one knight!

Author:   bigmax51
Date:   Aug 15, 02 at 7:01pm (PST)
He said that because it can be had to deal alot of damage with a bow.

Author:   heero33
Date:   Aug 19, 02 at 7:58pm (PST)
i have a team of Orlandu as holy swordsman, malak lancer style, ramza as a knight, a tiamat, and cloud as soldier.

Author:   SailorMercury
Date:   Aug 19, 02 at 10:49pm (PST)
That's sort of off topic here, since this thread is about underrated characters. Not how over-powered Orlandu is.

Author:   Fourthbracelet
Date:   May 18, 12 at 7:12pm (PST)
tsogtoo, in the un-truth equation, faith is taken as 0 faith, not innocent as would be expected. This is because the faith multiplier in the un-truth equation is (100-faith) unlike magic which is (faith). The faith status sets the faith multiplier equal to 100, so in the case of un-truth, it sets (100-faith) equal to 100. Also, even though I didn't see anyone say this here, I'm going to mention that truth is only dependent on MA and not faith because everyone thinks faith has something to do with it.

Author:   Hillandder
Date:   Jul 09, 12 at 12:12am (PST)
Reis have a various benefits in the job dragonner, she have two swords, monster skill and train without equip the abilites.

Rafa is the caracter in the game with lower brave value, it make her the best option for exploring Deep Dungeon, the odds for find the secret itens with move find item is 100% - brave value, with her the odds are 69%.

Author:   Kylander
Date:   Jul 20, 12 at 4:15pm (PST)
I have honestly never used move-find after chapter 1. You don't need it. The game is not that difficult. I don't even know what a chantage is, and I've done just fine. 5 calculator knights will every spell known to the game? easy as pie. 97 brave + damage split and auto-life? dragons/tiamats/hydras/behemoths are nothing. the ability to tame them is nothing when in 3, maybe 4 turns I can kill several of them.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.