Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Zodiac Monsters - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t25117-zodiac-monsters/4.htm

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jul 08, 03 at 12:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Zodiac Monsters
-------------------------------------------
.:| 10 PAGE BUMP |:.

I believe this thread was very good and deserves to see the light of day again.

As should have been done long ago, here is the Saggitarius Zodiac Brave:

.: Zepphaus: the tainted hunter :.
4800-5300 HP
1100 MP

Abilities:
Action
Bio
Bio 2
Bio 3
Loss
Centuar
Holy Bracelet*

Reaction
Brave Up

Support
Equip Longbow

Movement
Ignore Height

Event:
The Saggitarius stone can be used by Balk during your second battle. You must have kept Reis as a dragon (in other words, never retrieved the Cancer stone) and have her in your party during the battle. Balk will reveal that he has been searching for such a magnificent creature for his entire life, and do his best to keep her alive (not even the other enemy units will attack her). When at the brink of defeat, he will do one of two things, depending on his position: 1. If he's next to Reis, which he'll attempt to do the entire battle, then he'll grasp onto her with his final ounce of strength and reveal the Saggitarius stone. When it activates, he will still be holding Reis, and both will be engulfed by the glow. All other enemy units die, and Balk and Reis will emerge as Zepphaus. Balk's upper-body rests upon Reis's body. He is wearing his robe, still, and the front hangs over Reis. The back flows behind him, held up by the wings that have formed from his back. His head is disfigured and resembles an ultima demon. His arms are enlongated and are of a sanguine tone, with large hands grasping a Toxin Bow. He has the extra ability "Holy Bracelet", which he inherited from Reis. He will also have 5300 HP.
2. He will fall down, as if to die, and activate the stone. The other enemy units remain, if still alive, and he emerges as a disfigured Ultima demon with a bow. His upper body is the same as described above, and his legs are that of an Ultima demon. He will not have the "Holy Bracelet" ability, and will only have 4800 HP.
After defeating either form, you will earn the Saggitarius stone, and, if defeating his Reis-merged form, you will also earn Reis back, with the Bio and Bio 2 abilities!

This message was edited by Snowfox Dreamer on Jul 08 2003.

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Jul 09, 03 at 7:55pm (PST)
Hey, that´s pretty cool. Just one question... what´s that Centuar you got underlined? Is it an ability, if it is... what does it do?

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jul 09, 03 at 8:15pm (PST)
It's an ability, as well as a link that leads straight to the "Create an Ability" thread and the exact post that defines what the ability does (also created by yours truly). Take a look whenever you get a chance.

Would you like to take care of the next, Noel? Just so you have some history behind Cancer, if you wish to do it, it was a crab sent to exploit Akiles (not sure how to spell that), so it should have some sort of an attack that might turn one's strength into their very weakness, which could be very dangerous.
Libra's mine!

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Jul 10, 03 at 10:01am (PST)
Alright, I´ll do Cancer... but I´ll wait until I get home, so you can do Libra or something and then I´ll do Cancer when I get back home. Hmm... I´ll need to think of a name for that thing that makes one´s strength their weakness...

Author:   tyquan
Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 10:58pm (PST)
hi guys maye i join in on the conversation:)[div align=center][/div]

Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 11:09pm (PST)
1qazxsw2

Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 11:10pm (PST)
2wsxcde3

Date:   Mar 05, 12 at 11:14pm (PST)
3edcvfr4

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.