Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Zodiac Monsters - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t25117-zodiac-monsters/3.htm

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 1:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Zodiac Monsters
-------------------------------------------
quote OreoKiddo
Hey, I never said that they were bad! Sagitarrians are actually very interesting people. Except... they usually tend to be concieted and self-centered. Especially my friend Jason. Oh, that really bother's me sometimes.
Whatever, you just go on and do the Zodiac Monster since you a lot more about them then I do, even though I am one...

Author:   OreoKiddo
Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 5:40pm (PST)
HAHAHAHA! You're a zodiac monster, Oblivion?

Hehe... sorry, I just couldn't resist....

But okay, when I get the time, I'll get some info and compile it into some of the monsters. At this point I'll be coming up with Saggitarius and Libra.

Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 11:32pm (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
HAHAHAHA! You're a zodiac monster, Oblivion?

Hehe... sorry, I just couldn't resist....

But okay, when I get the time, I'll get some info and compile it into some of the monsters. At this point I'll be coming up with Saggitarius and Libra.
Yea, that's right, I'm a Zodiac Monster and I'll kill you all with my bow with poison arrows, j/k. I meant even though I am a Sagitarrius, you know more about them then I do.

Author:   Oniblade
Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 11:46pm (PST)
Im almost done with Aquarius.Out of curiosity,what normal moves do all Zodiac Monsters have?The only ones I can remember is Loss and Seal.

Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 11:52pm (PST)
Not sure what you mean, but I think they all usually have Nightmare, Seal, Loss, and I think they each have a _____ 2 like Confuse 2 and Bio 2.

Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 11:57pm (PST)
That's what I meant,a list of move that every Zodiac monster has.Next time I get online I'll post my work.

Date:   Oct 13, 02 at 1:46am (PST)
Well these are the ones I know of:

Queklain - Nightmare, Bio 2, Bio 3, Physical attack
Velius - Cyclops, Titan, Loss, Seal, Physical attack
Zalera - Confuse 2, Nightmare, Spell (that's all he ever lived to use)
Adramelk - Bahamut, Odin, Leviathan, Nightmare, Physical Attack
Hashalum - Melt, Meteor, Quake
Altima - Physical, Grand Cross (whole time all she used was Grand Cross)

I'm not sure if you wanted to know all of that, but hope it helps in some way. You might even want to make your own summon up for Aqaurius as there are no wind summons I think.

Edit, forgot a couple

Date:   Oct 13, 02 at 3:15am (PST)
I think Silf is considered a wind summon,even if it does no physical damage.Well,here's what I have so far...

Sakoni-(Also the name of the final villian in my game)(Sa-cone-long e)

Description:A beyond scale human like figure.Hair laid around it's head it a spike-like manner.Eyes like an Inferno,face is like a black mages/Vivi.Dark green veins come down from it's neck to legs.Actually,it doesn't even look like legs,more of a stub.Holds a huge sceptor,and the Aquarius stone is embalmed on the tip.A master of wind and summon magic,he conquers opponents through a barrage of status effects.

Location:In Murond Holy City,when you witness the scene of the High Priests death.If you have Beowulf,Reis,Worker 7,Agrais,and Mustadio,but do not have Meliadoul,something else will happen.When Ramza bends to look at the man,the Aquarius stone will fall from his pocket.With the little strength that he has,the High Priest will grab it and summon the power to live.He will then teleport away.From this point,head towards Zeltennia.You will find him in the church,and he will utter something about "Revenge..."This is the point where you battle him.Victory gets you the Aquarius stone back.

HP:4500 MP:1500

Moves:
Auto Float,Auto Regen

Loss
Seal
Silf
Zodiac
Air Blast(MP:0 Speed:40 Causes/Confusion+Medium Damage to small group)
Wall
Dispel
Pale Horse(MP:50 Speed:Now/Sound familiar FFVII fans,causes every status effect in the book to one person.Status deflecting items are not in effect.)
Wind
Wind 2
Wind 3
Wind 4
Unholy Apocalypse(MP:999 Speed:1)
I need space for this.The Unholy Apocalypse affects all enemies.It engulfs them,and the battlefield,in a black inferno.Everyone is reduced to 1 HP and 0 MP,and afflicted with Don't Act and Poison.This equals instant death for most.Your only chance is to use a couple Magic Breaks beforehand.Status deflecting items are not in effect.

What do you think?A little too hard maybe…

Date:   Oct 13, 02 at 1:20pm (PST)
Hey that one's good. And Murond isn't til near the end so you could probably get the best items from Deep Dungeon first then go after him making it a bit easier. And for Status deflecting items, you mean like a Ribbon won't stop the statuses from effecting you right?

Author:   Bloodsin
Date:   Oct 14, 02 at 2:00pm (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
Hey, I never said that they were bad! Sagitarrians are actually very interesting people. Except... they usually tend to be concieted and self-centered. Especially my friend Jason. Oh, that really bother's me sometimes.

Funny. Last Time I looked I was a Saggitarian. Hmmm.

:::Jots down Oreokiddo's name in the book:::

Date:   Oct 14, 02 at 3:43pm (PST)
Haha, Oreo's in the book, shouldn't have said that Oreo.

Well anyway here's another from me:

Tauros
Strength: 33
Magic: 15
HP: 3200
MP: 200
Attacks:
Titan
Earthquake, medium Earth elemental damage. Effect 5 (not a magic attack, he jumps up really high and lands really hard and causes the ground to shake.)
Charge, Reduces HP by 1/2. Also moves opponent back one space. (similar to dash, but a lot stronger)
Stab Up, High physical attack damage to one enemy.
Gore, high pyhsical attack damage.
Don't Move 2, same as Don't Move, but with higher success rate. (MP: 25)
Earth Slash
Mad Rush, becomes beserk and is in protect status. Uses this when reaches 1200 HP. Beserk and protect wear off after 3 of his turns and protect cannot be dispeled during the 3 turns.

A Zodiac Monster that relies on strength more then magic unlike most others.

Date:   Oct 15, 02 at 11:29pm (PST)
quote Bloodsin
:::Jots down Oreokiddo's name in the book:::
That's definatly not a good thing OreoKiddo.

And nice job oblivion.It's unique,as most Zodiac Monster do rely on magical power.Now Im wondering whether Aquarius or Tauros would win in a head to head duel.Most likely Tauros,because Pale Horse and Unholy Apocalypse are useless versus another Zodiac.

Date:   Oct 16, 02 at 12:09am (PST)
Thanks, but I'm not to sure about the Pale Horse thing. There are some statuses that still work on Zodiac Monsters like Velius, you can easily win by just using silence and something to protect from confusion and petrify.

Author:   OreoKiddo
Date:   Oct 18, 02 at 3:13am (PST)
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... a slight spelling error. I made sure I got it right in the later posts. Not like you've got a perfect spelling and grammer record either, my friend...
And the astrology expert I am, I can't be expected to spell all the names out perfectly. I mean, look at Oblivion and his PIECES! Then there's Tauros, which should be Taurus... ::Writes Oblivion's name in the scriptures::

Oh, and for good measure, it's OreoKiddo... with a capital K. Ok?
I'm intruiged about this 'book'...

Date:   Oct 19, 02 at 1:42am (PST)
Yea yea, whatever, I don't waste my time with all that astrological stuff because, 1. it's too confusing, and 2. I don't really care what my horoscope ever says and what each symbol is like because nothing in horoscopes ever really happen and I'm not like what they say most Sagitarrians are like. And I think Tauros with an 'O' looks better then with a 'U'.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.