Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Zodiac Monsters - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t25117-zodiac-monsters/2.htm

Author:   OreoKiddo
Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 1:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Zodiac Monsters
-------------------------------------------
AHHH!! It's PISCES, Noel, pisces, not pieces!

Lol... don't worry about it, but being a pisces myself and an astrology freak, that was bugging me. Libra would be a very interesting one: the judge of good and evil, weighing foes against the feather of truth, revealing their ultimate destiny. Hehehe... nice one!

Author:   oblivion46000
Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 3:17am (PST)
quote OreoKiddo

Lol... don't worry about it, but being a pisces myself and an astrology freak, that was bugging me. Libra would be a very interesting one: the judge of good and evil, weighing foes against the feather of truth, revealing their ultimate destiny. Hehehe... nice one!
I knew you were a Pisces, but that was the only one I could think of something for. But maybe Aqaurius should be the water one, what do you think?

Author:   Excalibur
Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 3:21am (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
HAHAHA LOL , well its how odd, i rarely find any pisces....um.....PIECES lol, anywhere.

But what does the Cancer represent again???...the crab right???

(maybe if i got a hold of a zodiac stone.....id turn into....A penguin monster with an umbrella!!!!!)

Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 3:40am (PST)
Yea, Cancer is the crab, I don't get why though...

Haha, PIECES...

What Zodiac Stone would you have then Ex? I would probably become some Centuar and pull out my bow and start shooting you with it then run away. Probably one of the easiest Zodiac Monsters to fight...

Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 5:39am (PST)
No, Aquarius(despite the name) is actually an air sign. So, Pisces would best represent water and mysticism. So a lot of magic spells would be good. Cancer: crab. Good reason for that, but I won't go into explanation. The hunter, Sagitarrius, actually represents a great centuar that got shot with a poison arrow. Ha, so don't be so cocky!
Just kiddin, man!

Author:   Infernal
Date:   Oct 09, 02 at 2:34pm (PST)
What were the star signs of each of the characters who became zodiac monsters?

Did they have to be compatible to become the most powerful creture the star could create?

I mean was Wiegraf an Aries as that would explain the strong link between Velius' appearance and the sign of the stone that made him.

I think there should have been countering stones as well. Like the evil stones could have been the star signs whilst the good stones could have been moon signs (I know they're the same signs in imagery but the stones could contain different spirits).

Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 1:50am (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
No, Aquarius(despite the name) is actually an air sign. So, Pisces would best represent water and mysticism. So a lot of magic spells would be good. Cancer: crab. Good reason for that, but I won't go into explanation. The hunter, Sagitarrius, actually represents a great centuar that got shot with a poison arrow. Ha, so don't be so cocky!
Just kiddin, man!
What, cocky? How am I being cocky, I said Sagitarrius would be easy to beat, probably. And why is Aqaurius an air sign? When you hear Aqua, you think of water! What's the fire and earth sign anyway?

Author:   Oniblade
Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 1:55am (PST)
I am an Aquarius,so leave that monster to me. (Unleash someone else here has the same sign)

So I would need to create a monster that has some sort of air quality?

Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 1:59am (PST)
quote Oniblade
I am an Aquarius,so leave that monster to me. (Unleash someone else here has the same sign)

So I would need to create a monster that has some sort of air quality?
Better do that before I steal that like how I stole Pisces! j/k.

Yea, something to do with air. But air might be kinda tough since there are no Wind Elemental attacks beside the Windslash Bow and some Elementals so you might have to make some stuff up, like 'Aero' or 'Tornado'.

Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 3:18am (PST)
Grr... I'm remaking my own version of pisces.. mwahaha!
Wu's an aquarius too. Infernal, they are based on sun signs, not star signs. Basically, where the sun was at the time of your birth and whatnot. Also, since the zodiac monsters are the 'Zodiac Braves', they are just the spirits of previously living beings being summoned into the body of another. So, I don't think that effects their appearance at all, seeing as probably looked the same(save the clothing) when they were around before. Also, I don't think all the signs matched.
Aquarius is an air sign... period!
There are three... three fires, earths, waters, airs!
Here you are, friends:
Earth: Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo
Fire: Leo, Sagitarrius, Aries
Air: Libra, Aquarius, Gemini
Water: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer

That should clear everything up for you all. Peace.

Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 3:30am (PST)
Oh ya, forgot about Scorpio and Leo. Or was Vormav Leo...? Hey what was Vormav? I was wondering why Hashashulum sort of looked like a lion... but what about Queklain, what was he? He doesn't really resemble anything... nor does Zalera. How did they get a fly out of Gemini?

Hey I made up Pisces... you can do Sagitarrius, I stole yours, you steal mine.

Author:   Infernal
Date:   Oct 10, 02 at 10:50am (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
Infernal, they are based on sun signs, not star signs. Basically, where the sun was at the time of your birth and whatnot. Also, since the zodiac monsters are the 'Zodiac Braves', they are just the spirits of previously living beings being summoned into the body of another. So, I don't think that effects their appearance at all, seeing as probably looked the same(save the clothing) when they were around before. Also, I don't think all the signs matched.
The sun? Are you talking about in the game or for real. I thought it was star signs since that is how they are referred to in horoscopes and so on. Or is that just a term used to describe them commonly? I'm a Libra so does that mean the sun was in Libra (or something) when I was born. (I'm also an Aquarius moon sign apparently).

Date:   Oct 11, 02 at 2:40am (PST)
Yeah, Infernal, they are called Sun signs in real life. By being referred to as star signs, that would describe all astrological signs in general. Moon signs represent where the moon was in the time of your birth. Same with the planets.

Aw, come on Oblivion, we already discussed the fact that some of the zodiac monsters don't resembly their glyph counterpart. Check the first few posts.
Well, I guess I'll do Sagitarrius then. I have quite a few Sagitarrius friends after all, and know a lot about their lifestyles.

Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 2:19am (PST)
quote OreoKiddo
Yeah, Infernal, they are called Sun signs in real life. By being referred to as star signs, that would describe all astrological signs in general. Moon signs represent where the moon was in the time of your birth. Same with the planets.

Aw, come on Oblivion, we already discussed the fact that some of the zodiac monsters don't resembly their glyph counterpart. Check the first few posts.
Well, I guess I'll do Sagitarrius then. I have quite a few Sagitarrius friends after all, and know a lot about their lifestyles.

This message was edited by OreoKiddo on Oct 10 2002.
Well wasn't Wiegraf Aries, and isn't Aries a goat type animal. Looks like a goat to me, same with Leo (I think Vormav is one anyway) he has a Lion type head. Well... maybe I should have read the first few posts, but no one made up any Zodiac monsters so I just skipped. Yes, now you go on and do that Sag, and prove me wrong that they aren't that bad!

Date:   Oct 12, 02 at 5:52am (PST)
Hey, I never said that they were bad! Sagitarrians are actually very interesting people. Except... they usually tend to be concieted and self-centered. Especially my friend Jason. Oh, that really bother's me sometimes.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.