Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/9.htm

Author:   Red Blade
Date:   Dec 30, 03 at 5:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Hmmm...my username says Red Blade...but I only used that because I couldn't think of anything...so call me Red...or Trey...and I'm addicted to these little dots. I've played Tactics for awhile, but I play slowly, so I'm only on Chapter 2. Oh well, hi guys!
I also don't make much sense normally, so yeah...

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Dec 30, 03 at 8:12pm (PST)
Welcome to the forum ^^
I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any problems with the game please feel free to ask one of us!
PS - I think you made sense ^^

Author:   jadedwolf
Date:   Jan 01, 04 at 6:31am (PST)
Hi I'm Jadedwolf I lovethis game I played it like 8 months back. Which was odd because I am a final fantasy fanatic.You can find me in forums like xenogears,ff7,legend of legaia, all the greats on ps1. This was an incredible game I swear the story gameplay battle was just perfect. The villian was the cruelest mutha I have seen. (small spoiler) He takes the cake when he cut out the girl (can't remember her name) tongue the one in the end at the graveyard pointing at the ghosts. I am a rpgamer and this game is on top of my lists of many played games which fascinated me!!

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jan 01, 04 at 6:41am (PST)
§ · Balmafula.

Anyone that noticed that he cut out her tongue deserves to be officially welcomed by the forum's most consistent visitor: Excalibur!
But he's not here at the moment, so I guess you'll have to deal with one from me: good to have here. Keep the place alive: post 25!
Wow, those forums are still kickin'?

Author:   DSduffaroo45
Date:   Jan 01, 04 at 7:15pm (PST)
yeah they are. FF7 has the talk about the Avdent Children Movie and an FF7-2 game being made. I don't know much about Xenongears but it's a pretty good game comparede to XenoSaga (I'm stuck in that) Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FORUM EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Dennis

Author:   BlackShadowX_FierceD
Date:   Jan 10, 04 at 6:10pm (PST)
Yes yes welcome. You've now been welcomed from the X It LIVES!! lol just playin'

Author:   DarkRue_Cloud
Date:   Jan 18, 04 at 5:46am (PST)
Hi... Im Dark...or Rue...you can call me Cloud.

...I don't know why since I was 12 I was Hooked on a game called Chrono trigger...Im not sure you guys know it but It was the Most Awesome game back then. I quit playing RPg's for about 2 years.

...When I was 14...I had this Girlfriend...Korean, enough said. I was Playing Final Fantasy 7 and I was like...CT on Playstation. I was Hooked playing it for 3 months Untill I beat it. I broke up with her shortly after I beat FF7...I am so Un-smart.

...Later I liked Rpg's and all...and I was Playing Final fanatsy Tactics... I was again addicted like Playing "Pokemon" the first time. I played this game day and night and for about a year. ...But at First I was like...What the hell is this...?

Of course I beat it before a year past...but eveything and the lenth of the game was perfect. The story of the War was so Awesome.

This message was edited by DarkRue_Cloud on Jan 18 2004.

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jan 18, 04 at 5:54am (PST)
§ · Glad to see that even if you are a Sephy fanboy, you have some good taste. ^^ Differences aside, I'd like to welcome you to this great place. Hope you stick around and find these discussions worthy. See ya' around!

Date:   Jan 20, 04 at 6:19am (PST)
LOL Sephy fan boy ah ahhaha that's funny. Welcome Cloud and I'm glad you stumbled upon one of the greatest FF's ever. Period. Nuff said.

Author:   youthmonkey
Date:   Jan 20, 04 at 6:21am (PST)
Yo, I'm Richard that's the best at Final Fantasy Tactics. Sorry to let you guys down, I know, I know. Maybe someday you'll be somewhere close to the level of perfection I have achieved. And who thinks that FFT should be an online game?

Date:   Jan 20, 04 at 6:40am (PST)
lol Richard. I hope you really are the best or my work will be all for naught . Welcome to FFT's forum. Hope to see you around. Your ideas are pretty cool, even when laced with critism.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Jan 23, 04 at 10:20pm (PST)
Oooooh i cant tell if hes being sarcastic or not. Welcome to the forum i hope that we unworthy heathens wont taint your "divine" skills

Author:   Night Fencer
Date:   Jan 23, 04 at 11:48pm (PST)
Hehe... Lede, check out the ban list thread. He's not so divine anymore! You're too late to see the threads that got him banned, but basically he started some threads on why Reis is the best character and why he has the "Best Team Ever". He was being a cocky, inconsiderate dick (as Matt said, with which I totally agree), to another of our new members, Bonez, saying that he was the best at everything, that only he was right, and that anyone who gave their own opinion had their head up their ass. His posts were just loaded with insults. He got banned for 15 days.

Author:   Transcendent
Date:   Jan 24, 04 at 4:16am (PST)
I called him Dick because that's his name... ;D

Author:   Night Fencer
Date:   Jan 24, 04 at 4:18am (PST)
Oh yeah (I just noticed that). ¬_¬' But you can't deny what we were all thinking!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.