Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/8.htm

Author:   Knight of Gold
Date:   Nov 30, 03 at 9:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
WazzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzUuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

What can I say, that I got some freetime and nuthing to do and thats why Im posting here uh?? I´m a Seiken Densetsu, Dragon Warior, Final Fantasy and absolute RPG lover

Author:   blue lightning
Date:   Dec 09, 03 at 11:06pm (PST)
hey there. i guess im going to play the resident n00b (only had the game a week, kinda hard to xplain...)around here, huh? xpect to hear (or is that see?) me postin messages regarding probs to the game and generally whingeing. Apart from that, hello all and i look foward to recieving help, abuse, etc from all of you guys and gals.

Author:   Transcendent
Date:   Dec 10, 03 at 12:17am (PST)
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, we don't bite...

Author:   Timu
Date:   Dec 13, 03 at 11:29pm (PST)
Wow, I return once more and again find not a recognizable face in the crowd. Ah well, for those of you who do not know me, as is probably the case with the majority of you, I am Timu and I am an old school tactician...heh...this was my favorite forum a while ago...but I sort have abandoned it by becoming busy with school and such. Ah well, I hope that since I am back I can contribute to it once more. Later all.

Author:   bigmax51
Date:   Dec 13, 03 at 11:49pm (PST)
Well if I'll be a chocobo's uncle. Welcome back Timu! I remember you from back in the day(even though it's only been a year and a half). Glad to see you came back.

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Dec 14, 03 at 12:20am (PST)
§ · Awesome seeing you again... this isn't going to be like last time where you returned for one day, is it?

Author:   Timu
Date:   Dec 14, 03 at 11:31pm (PST)
I sure hope not. Currently, however, I am involved in a few RPs over in the RP forum...so while I around on Neo, I might as well stop over here and contribute. This is the best game ever made, after all. Heh, later.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Dec 18, 03 at 1:46am (PST)
Im baaaaaaaaaaack!!! Hi there all you lovely new people! Im Lede and ill be here to help you whenever you have a problem!!

Author:   sunnyshine
Date:   Dec 19, 03 at 12:30pm (PST)
uh hi, i'm sunnyshine. Some of you mite have seen me round some of the other rpg forums. well i just started playing the game, i'm up to chapter 3 at the moment, and i'm loving it

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Dec 19, 03 at 6:51pm (PST)
Welcome to the forum Sunnyshine hope you enjoy it here!!!

Author:   BlackShadowX_FierceD
Date:   Dec 20, 03 at 3:53am (PST)
I....never posted here?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHH 'dies'

Oops eh heh heh... sorry about that.... got a little TOO excited. Excuse me while I return to my old self.

Busts a superman and runs into a phone booth. Unfortunatly, he returns naked.

Uh oh.....

Does it again, and this time is wearing a clown suit.

Ahh screw it!!!

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! (Shadow Replication Techinque). 20 of him appear, still wearing the wack clown suit.

Screw this!!

Transforms into his true form, Yami Marik.

Sorry about that you guys....had a little..trouble there...if ya know what I mean. hehe

Anyway, Good day everyone, my name is Rashad, but please call me Kenji or Marik. I can't believe I never posted in the intro to one of my favorite games' forum. Tsk tsk how silly of me. Please forgive me. Hey there DS and Lede Glad to find you both here and hey there everyone else, who I wish to make an acquaintence. Down to the formalities. FFT is cool. I know quite a bit about it and have beaten it 5-6 times. I have found most of the secret stuff and can be a great help to everyone here. See you all around!

Vanishing in a puff of smoke, a huge THUD is heard. Everyone looks toward the door and see Kenji eating paint.

I was....just leaving!! Hurry and dash!

Vanishes...

This message was edited by BlackShadowX_FierceD on Dec 19 2003.

Author:   Night Fencer
Date:   Dec 20, 03 at 6:08am (PST)
Welcome, sunnyshine and BlackShadow.
And it's great to see you back, Lede!

This message was edited by Night Fencer on Dec 27 2003.

Author:   BlackShadowX_FierceD
Date:   Dec 21, 03 at 6:23pm (PST)
Hey there Fencer guy Glad I'm not alone here...I was beginning to get lonely. I like to be welcomed

Author:   Lakerfan08
Date:   Dec 28, 03 at 12:02am (PST)
well i am not very far since well my big brother broke the disk because he tought it was(you people are not going to believe this) stupid! anyways im playing it again since my brother recently bought me a new one so ill be dropping in now and then...

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Dec 28, 03 at 1:28am (PST)
§ · Welcome here, Lakerfan. Your brother may have been on something at the time, but it's a good thing he bought you a new copy; this isn't exactly the easiest game to find in stores nowadays. Hope to see you here quite a bit! Have fun.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.